PDA

View Full Version : Whitill Wings (Offline)

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 02:47 PM
does anyone have time to help me just a second?

Zabrio
Feb 8, 2009, 02:52 PM
with what

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 02:53 PM
thank you its hard to get someone to help me on here i suppose cause i don't have it online,, anyway do you know what exactly the whitill wing does? and where i might be able to find the dark wing i have bot psu and aoti

Zabrio
Feb 8, 2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/932/whitill_wing/ for what the whitill wing does

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 03:00 PM
well yea i found that already but when i add to my line shield it doesn't do what it says

Zabrio
Feb 8, 2009, 03:01 PM
whitill wing drops on dark satillite offline from deljaban

and i don't think dark wing can be gotten offline right now

Zabrio
Feb 8, 2009, 03:02 PM
well yea i found that already but when i add to my line shield it doesn't do what it says

if it works like giresta try getting hit and seeing if you hp goes up at the same time if not the effect might not work offline (Which could be wh is has 12 end offline and only 4 online)

Zabrio
Feb 8, 2009, 03:04 PM
ok to get the dark wing you have to be online and do the event shred the darkness you trade 99 megi-spheres for it

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 03:04 PM
ok thanks for the help much appreciated!! :))))

Zabrio
Feb 8, 2009, 03:05 PM
no problem if you need help just ask

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 03:06 PM
oh and on the description it doesn't say anything about hp restore in the game of course glitch on sega's part?

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 03:10 PM
can you download the pc version anywhere that you know of?

D1ABOLIK
Feb 8, 2009, 04:23 PM
In the offline game the Whittil Wings do not provide HP restore. Only the endurance boost. They look cool though. But i prefer a Tero / HP restore on my offline characters.

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 04:32 PM
yea me too thats what i use it sucks though cause i can't get online im trying to find a free download for on the pc any clues to where i can find one thats not in japanese?

D1ABOLIK
Feb 9, 2009, 03:13 AM
No, but to really enjoy this game you have to get online for the most part. Sega basically neglects the offline portion of this game. Especially on the 360 side, where it has been completely neglected.

artidigahunter
Feb 9, 2009, 07:44 PM
why does this site say you can find the falclaw offline if everyone says you can't?

xzidanex
Feb 9, 2009, 08:12 PM
My guess would be you can only get it through hacking. Can't say for sure though, since I'm on 360.

joefro
Feb 9, 2009, 08:15 PM
why does this site say you can find the falclaw offline if everyone says you can't?

I don't see anything telling you how to get it offline, so why do you insist that is says you can?[spoiler-box]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/joefro72/Picture1.png[/spoiler-box]

artidigahunter
Feb 9, 2009, 08:19 PM
because it says online offline psp most items, weapons, etc will just say online or psp or just offline

xzidanex
Feb 9, 2009, 08:20 PM
I don't see anything telling you how to get it offline, so why do you insist that is says you can?[spoiler-box]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/joefro72/Picture1.png[/spoiler-box]

My guess is that he's assuming since it has different stats listed for offline, somebody has seen it offline. But like you say, it doesn't list any way of getting it offline, nor have I heard of anybody getting it offline, which is again why my guess would be hacking.

artidigahunter
Feb 9, 2009, 08:22 PM
exactly xzidanex thanks i could be wrong i just wish i could get it and a bunch of other things but i can't thanks for the help everyone else are jerks and have smart ass comments and again thanks guys for the help and if you have any questions i might be able to answer them of course only for offline have got to exp the wonderful online mode yet tryin to save up for a ps3

Lazaroth
Feb 13, 2009, 04:02 PM
To get the Whitill Wings in PSU AotI offline mode, its difficult because you have to kill a jigo booma in Hill of Spores and its a rare enemy so you'll have to do that area a couple of times... And its the same for Dark Wings but instead of Hill of Spores and jigo booma.. the area is Eletronic Brain an the rare enemy is Delnadian (Delsaber).