PDA

View Full Version : carnival mission offline?

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 08:02 PM
:-?i know you can find online in the carnival mission but can you find it offline and if so where cause there isn't a carnival mission! sorry to bother you guys so much i just wanna get my main guys leveled up and stocked up before i get it online or am i wasting my time? will i have to start over?

stukasa
Feb 8, 2009, 08:04 PM
Unlike PSO, you can't transfer your offline characters to online mode in PSU. Also, there's no Carnival mission in the offline mode, sorry. ^^;

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 08:07 PM
i know that there isn't thats what sucks but that still didn't really answer my question can i get the falclaw offline?

Itachi1990
Feb 8, 2009, 08:08 PM
YOU CANT!

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 08:10 PM
why does this site say you can then and you ain't gotta get all buck like that im just lookin for some things it gets irritating

DesuJet
Feb 8, 2009, 08:10 PM
i know that there isn't thats what sucks but that still didn't really answer my question can i get the falclaw offline?

Your original question had nothing to do with the falclaw! Do you have ADD or something?

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 08:11 PM
if you would have seen my original thread youd know so yea...........

Anduril
Feb 8, 2009, 08:13 PM
Is it possible that you could keep each topic in itself, or just stop making a new topic for asking about a question you get from one of your previous topics?

artidigahunter
Feb 8, 2009, 08:14 PM
i have only made one thread other peeps are doing that outta my hands

Itachi1990
Feb 8, 2009, 08:17 PM
You have 4 different threads...

DesuJet
Feb 8, 2009, 08:19 PM
i have only made one thread other peeps are doing that outta my hands

Dude, the fucking site admin gave you a link to the falclaw. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Anduril
Feb 8, 2009, 08:19 PM
Ok, I'll just make it easier for you: If you have AotI offline this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128376) has all the items that can drop or be obtained from S ranking a mission. If you have v.1 PSU, any item in the database with this symbol http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/icons/aoti.gif is unobtainable.

moomoopenguin
Feb 8, 2009, 08:24 PM
Keep your posts together, it makes it easier for everyone.

And it's seems that it is available offline if you click this tab
[spoiler-box]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/moes_2006/22.jpg[/spoiler-box]

artidigahunter
Feb 10, 2009, 05:30 PM
thanks moomoopenguin i stated your last statment but everyone said no its not offline but anyway i swear on my kid that i made only one or two threads i don't know why all these things are being made everytime i ask a question in the same thread a little while later it has its own thread sorry for the inconveniance and for those of you who had something smart asslick to say grow the fuck up its just a game and this is just the internet so find something better to do with yourselves! and again thanks for all the help from those of you who helped with kindness and wasn't a cocksmooch