PDA

View Full Version : AotI Anyone else having issues with using their SUV?

Triple_S
Feb 8, 2009, 08:25 PM
If I try and use my SUV, it does not work. Meter is full, pressing the right buttons, etc.

Yes it is equipped. Re-equipping does not work. Is it due to lag, or something else?

Anduril
Feb 8, 2009, 08:28 PM
Might be lag, though sometimes it can be from worn buttons or the thumbstick slightly moving while you are trying to activate it (if you're using a controller).

Christmas
Feb 8, 2009, 08:31 PM
I've had trouble with it too, usually it's just the thumbstick moving ever so slightly like Anduril said.

Triple_S
Feb 8, 2009, 08:32 PM
Might be lag, though sometimes it can be from worn buttons or the thumbstick slightly moving while you are trying to activate it (if you're using a controller).

Since I use a keyboard, it could be the lag. The buttons definitely work though, since those are the attack and PA buttons (and I can spam those just fine :P)

Neith
Feb 8, 2009, 08:38 PM
I've had trouble using it in Charged Puzzle. Usually, after the boss, I use Paradi to open the boxes (read: lazy). A few times though, my character will not use SUV at all. I know it doesn't work if you're moving, but I've only started noticing this since Carnival. It's only a minor problem though so it doesn't bother me much.

Triple_S
Feb 8, 2009, 08:40 PM
I've had trouble using it in Charged Puzzle. Usually, after the boss, I use Paradi to open the boxes (read: lazy). A few times though, my character will not use SUV at all. I know it doesn't work if you're moving, but I've only started noticing this since Carnival. It's only a minor problem though so it doesn't bother me much.

Yeah, this event seems to be when it started, so it could be lag-related.