PDA

View Full Version : Help With Hunting

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 12:11 AM
sO I WAS JUST WONDERNG WHERE I SHOULD GO HUNT RARE ITEMS ONCE I AM ABLE THT NOW BUT I AM GETTING KINDA BORED OF THE EVENT AND WANTED TO . IM ONLY LVL 72 RIGHT NOW SO CANT DO ALL S2 RUNS BUT CAN DO MOST S RUNS. ALSO DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE 3 STAR LUCK TO HAVE THE SECRET MISSON SHOW UP? THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSES

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 12:18 AM
NAH I DONT THINK 3 STAR LUCK HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RARE MISSIONS. ID SAY A GOOD EXPENSIVE RARE TO GO AFTER THAT IS EASY TO HUNT HAS A LEVEL 75 REQUIREMENT AND YOU CAN FIND A PSYCHO WAND BOARD AND SELL IT FOR A LOT OF CASH.

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 12:29 AM
WHICH MISSON WOULD THAT BE?

DreXxiN
Feb 9, 2009, 12:30 AM
IT'S AT THE RAFFON FIELD BASE AND ITS CALLED SLEEPING WARRIORS LOL SORRY.

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 12:31 AM
THANK YOU.

KunoTatewaki
Feb 9, 2009, 01:52 AM
maybe you guys should lower the caps. since its like a shouting contest >_<

xzidanex
Feb 9, 2009, 06:53 AM
I can't quite place it, but there is something distinctly awesome about this whole thread.

darkante
Feb 9, 2009, 07:06 AM
maybe you guys should lower the caps. since its like a shouting contest >_<

Drexxin is obviously joking around.

Vent
Feb 9, 2009, 09:14 AM
He forgot to make the first letter lower-case though.

Calsetes
Feb 9, 2009, 10:11 AM
An easy way to get the rare missions to pop up is to do a day of carnival runs (we're talking like 4 or 5) then go check to see if you have a rare mission. If you get one, it won't go away until you use it. No rare mission, go do some more runs. I'd end every day you play by checking for a rare mission that you want to do, seeing if it's there, then trying to get 3 more of your friends to help you (since I've noticed at least 2 of them require 4-person switches to be hit to get all enemies, items, etc.).

Avenged
Feb 9, 2009, 10:31 AM
Good place too find paural on the Xbox 360 Servers, please reply

NDW
Feb 9, 2009, 01:23 PM
Good place too find paural on the Xbox 360 Servers, please reply

The servers doesn't matter when hunting something.

Either hunt the rare enemy 'SEED-Lab Staff (http://psupedia.info/SEED-Lab_staff)' at 'Bladed Legacy (http://psupedia.info/Bladed_Legacy)' (any difficulty) on Moatoob and hope that they drop Paural or fail S-rank TECHNIC weapons for a chance for Paural.

From what I've heard, trying to fail Delpis is best since they are an AotI weapon and have the highest rarity.