PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 new weps for my beast ff?

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 01:01 AM
So i have finaly realized that i need new weps for my beast ff. i have 2 mil to spend and was just wondering what i should be lookin for. Any ideas would help. I guess i should add that my highest pa's are on twin sabers and twin daggers. and have never used long swords or axs

ashley50
Feb 9, 2009, 01:24 AM
then buy twin Sabers and Twin Dagger weps? o_O

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 01:28 AM
lol yea. but im kind be new to the game. and dont really know what weps would be good to look for.

KunoTatewaki
Feb 9, 2009, 01:50 AM
What level are you and what class?

KuroShinnen
Feb 9, 2009, 04:17 PM
Get a few spears like Muktrand since you are only a FF.

Also get the spear skill Dus Majarra, you will be set for quite a while.

Eventually, you'll want to get some Axes with Anga Jabroga though.

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 04:25 PM
im lvl 75 ff

KuroShinnen
Feb 9, 2009, 04:27 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

Calsetes
Feb 9, 2009, 04:29 PM
If you like the twin sabers and twin daggers, I'd say stick with them - they're fun and you'll be somewhat unique (as good as the spear-majarra and axe-jabroga combos are, I think they're extremely overused just because of how strong they are...). As for weapons in those categories, I try to get a few different types of different elements - a Tiga de Ragac and a Grand Cross are good choices for twin sabers (though there's also Tyrant Spadac, and 2-headed ragnus if you want cool-looking flaming swords). For twin daggers, I'd say just look at the database on this site for some ones that you think you might like.

Here's a tip for when you're looking for weapons to buy in-game - the "Search by Condition" option is useful if you don't know what you're looking for, since you can set the rarity of weapons and the categories you're looking in, and even the maker of the weapon. For instance, say you do a search for "Twin Sabers", rarity of 10 stars or higher (S-ranks), and type "Kubara" in the item name box, and it'll show you every S-rank kubara-made twin saber (until the box is full, at least). If you find nothing but 10* weapons and want to see what's available at 11*, just bump the minimum rank up a star. Conversely, if it shows a lot of 11* weapons (say, because everyone has those that they're dumping for cheap) and you want a 10*, bump the max rank down to 10.

Once you learn how to use the "search by condition" settings everything gets a lot easier. Oh, and if you leave the item name box blank and do a search, it'll look for any meeting your specified criteria (i.e. any make of twin saber 10* or higher). It comes in handy if you're looking for something new. Heck, I didn't know that De Ragan Slayics were even out yet back when I started playing again.

Hope this helps you out.

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 04:40 PM
TY for that advice. And i oly posted my level because someone asked me to

KunoTatewaki
Feb 9, 2009, 05:24 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

Maybe because I was asking him what level and class he was?

KrissyChewie
Feb 9, 2009, 07:10 PM
the best starting weapon and the cheapest is ank dedda i love the ank dedda (axe) when i was trying to level my beast. they go for about 200k for a decent percent Another is a kan yu (sword). Kan yu are in my eyes the coolest looking sword out now. they are a bit expensive about 1 mil but you will like. Now if you dont like swords you should try looking at spears. The cheapest and best spear you can get is a Mugunruk. they go for about 400-900 k.

i defidently think you should get a good axe like the dedda and the kan yu. im not a big fan of spears but who knows you may like them. these are all S weapond btw. i hope i helped :D

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 9, 2009, 07:35 PM
I have some good tips for you since I've been a fortefighter since the start of the game and a great sense of the economy. I'm on the 360 servers so I dont know whether or not PC/PS2 is any different. As of now, A fighters best friend is a nice spear with Dus Majarra. I have a 46% ground Gekitsnata with Jarra maxed and I can say that the damage is astounding (and thats the neudaiz 10* spear). Secondly, an axe with anga jabroga is a must. On average with a good axe and maxed jabroga, you should be able to hit the upper 6k mark 2x. Those 2 skills are the fighters bread and butter. Now being a fortefighter and not a fighmaster, you lose attack speed, but your attack power is much higher than a fighmaster's. When they were first released, you saw a lot of fighters running around with slicers and a B'duki Boa (Until they nerfed slicers). But thats besides the point. Right now with the Beta version of the world of illusion, I would take some shots at stage 4 where Mugunruk boards drop from Kog Nads. If you can synth a decent percent Mugunruk, you'll save yourself that 2 mil you have and even get yourself a nice percentage Bil De Axe. Bil De Axes are fun because they have just as much attack power as the zagza and twice the PP. As to why more people dont use them, I dont know (mainly b/c of how it looks). Thats all the info I can think of right now, but if you need any other help, feel free to message me if your on the 360 servers.

Gibdozer
Feb 10, 2009, 11:13 AM
whats a beast FF without a good set of knuckles (gudda iggac or skela depending on your colors), I also highly recomend a good longsword with the 75pa frag move(kan yu or svaltus both are nice looking). Also as much as i like daggers and twin swords (and i do) give yourself a swift kick for not owning a good spear at lvl 75FF, as sweet as majarra is I actually find das rabado just as useful, if not as flashy.

joefro
Feb 10, 2009, 12:10 PM
Lumiess Blau
Grand Gross
Mugunruk
Ank Dedda
Soda Riban
Gudda Hon

That should be a good palette. I believe that you can get it all for under two mil(I'm not subscribed right now so I can't check.) If you plan on staying fF for a while, always go with high percent A-Ranks. They will often be cheaper than S-rank and they will do more damage.