PDA

View Full Version : Black HEart Aura

Cujo
Feb 9, 2009, 02:55 PM
I'm looking to buy one, but I didn't want to spend 22 million on one, especially since they'll go down in price once Guardians Colony GBR Starts. Anyone be willing to trade for lower?
I also have decent weapons for trade if you want.

Morpheo
Feb 9, 2009, 03:35 PM
heh heh, so WHEN does that GBR come out? cause until then, font know what kinda luck your going to have finding one. also its not like the Black hearts will be dropping constantly, you still have to get the rare spawn and its a special drop and i dont think that is affected by the drop rate increase, so the price may go down a small amount......

Shou
Feb 9, 2009, 04:45 PM
Seriously why do people have any interest in this unit? >_>

Ajax
Feb 9, 2009, 06:40 PM
It best looking aura unit in the game until dark wings come out. Better then rappy mode.

The Praetor
Feb 9, 2009, 06:50 PM
Hell yeah, it's the best looking Aura by a long shot! (In my not so humble opinion) Take the Master classes for example... The women have 9 stamina, +2 with the Black Heart is 11 right. No need for 1-2 more stamina. Now for the guys, I agree, the Black Heart is not the right Aura for them... 8+2 = death by Megid...

kejen
Feb 9, 2009, 09:42 PM
It looks nice I agree, but nothing less than hard stamina for stamina unit. 11 endurance is terrible. With my protranser I have 10 base, and 5 from paradi. My acrofighter has 12 base, 5 from paradi, and 3 from castest line. The difference from 15 to 20 is huge, 11 would be a nightmare.

Delete
Feb 9, 2009, 09:58 PM
I have one, but id never sell it. Finding that thing took me like 500 runs (more like 200) , thats a prized item. I hope they dont drop alot in boost road. Know offense, but one aura should be pretty hard to get. =(

Ajax
Feb 10, 2009, 04:28 PM
It took only 500 runs. It took me two years to find mine. lol.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 10, 2009, 08:25 PM
bought 8 of them when they were 1-2 mill each lol they'll be going towards flowens sword + at least 6 of them will i might buy that 22mill one just to boost the value to 30mill + :D :dead:
Best of luck finding one below 20 mill though you could always run the 500 runs it took those hard working people to find one