PDA

View Full Version : Milla?

KrissyChewie
Feb 9, 2009, 03:51 PM
Ook i have been thinking about hunting for something to get me alot of money. so i went on psupedia and found a 13 star handgun called the milla and it says its out. So i looked in the shops to see how much they go for but no1 has a board or the actual gun. so im getting worried if i am about to hunt something that it either impossible to find or not even out. It says it drops in sakura blast s2 and hills of spores s2 by the jigo booma. should i try and find the milla? or am i wastin my time

Kumlekar
Feb 9, 2009, 03:55 PM
The reason none are being sold is that people who are lucky enough to find them keep them.

Calsetes
Feb 9, 2009, 03:56 PM
I heard it's hard to find. If you want something else that could go for quite a bit of money, you could try the Degahna cannon board, there don't seem to be too many of those (at least, on the PC servers). I have a feeling that's going to see an increase in price after the Arms Dealer mission comes out, since that'll be a trade-in item that can get upgraded.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 9, 2009, 03:57 PM
If you u want one.....go for it
im plannin on hunting two so i can get a Guld & Milla (Twin hand guns) well i gotta wait unti arms dealer and guld until i can do that o_O

KrissyChewie
Feb 9, 2009, 04:06 PM
im like just sick and tired of having no meseta and i want to find something that will make me like super rich lolzzz

Akaimizu
Feb 9, 2009, 04:10 PM
If you hunt for them, all I can say is good luck. It's a real rare drop from a rare map that has no easy shortcut to find. That is, the spawns for the rare map version of finding the Jiggo Booma are pretty much the same as the spawns for not seeing them in addition to the ones that supposedly are not the rare spawn, that you can spot early. So you have the complication of finding the right spawns, and then you have only a percentage chance that they actually will appear.

In all my hunts, I've only seen those guys maybe 5 to 7 times. However, as you would expect, they are stingy to drop stuff. Just the board alone probably fetches 150 million, at least. The actual made weapon? No idea. Perhaps the skies the limit. Unless someone can correct me, I don't know of a more elusive find that isn't part of a limited-time holiday pickup.

Now, also, take into consideration the likely lack of people actively hunting it. It's still amazingly expensive for what it is.

But I figure the main aspect that:

1. It is a Twin handgun, that a later release is what you'll be hunting for to combine

2. That noone has any idea how *good* this elusive Twin handgun will be. (And quite a few folks really devalue that type of armament)

3. That not much else, that people are really looking for, drops in that mission with the frequency they like.

4. The fighter majority probably still find that area annoying.

Could be a reason also for the lack of hunts going there. It's hard to get, and a lot of people probably don't see the main reward return for going there. (Of course, I do. Outside of some crazy Carnival stuff, it is one of the better locales to level bullets and not get bored out of your mind doing one more Hyugas Rescue mission. (I'd rather shoot S2 Boomas in a line, anyday))

Chris28
Feb 9, 2009, 04:30 PM
If you hunt for them, all I can say is good luck. It's a real rare drop from a rare map that has no easy shortcut to find. That is, the spawns for the rare map version of finding the Jiggo Booma are pretty much the same as the spawns for not seeing them in addition to the ones that supposedly are not the rare spawn, that you can spot early. So you have the complication of finding the right spawns, and then you have only a percentage chance that they actually will appear.

In all my hunts, I've only seen those guys maybe 5 to 7 times. However, as you would expect, they are stingy to drop stuff. Just the board alone probably fetches 150 million, at least. The actual made weapon? No idea. Perhaps the skies the limit. Unless someone can correct me, I don't know of a more elusive find that isn't part of a limited-time holiday pickup.

Now, also, take into consideration the likely lack of people actively hunting it. It's still amazingly expensive for what it is.

1. It is a Twin handgun, that a later release is what you'll be hunting for to combine

2. That noone has any idea how *good* this elusive Twin handgun will be. (And quite a few folks really devalue that type of armament)

3. That not much else, that people are really looking for, drops in that mission with the frequency they like.

Could be a reason also for the lack of hunts going there. It's hard to get, and a lot of people probably don't see the main reward return for going there. (Of course, I do. Outside of some crazy Carnival stuff, it is one of the better locales to level bullets and not get bored out of your mind doing one more Hyugas Rescue mission. (I'd rather shoot S2 Boomas in a line, anyday))

Milla drops already made, so no need to worry about synthing it.

Calsetes
Feb 9, 2009, 04:33 PM
I'm a fighter, I'll go fight that stuff!

(No one ever said I was a smart fighter, and I have no idea why they supposedly hate that area, but I'll do it.)

KrissyChewie
Feb 9, 2009, 04:35 PM

im goign to go hunting for it. it may be fun and as long as i listen to music and and dont get stressed out, it will be fun. lol thanks

Akaimizu
Feb 9, 2009, 04:36 PM
Milla drops already made, so no need to worry about synthing it.

Ahh. Well if that's confirmed, then that at least gets rid of one hurdle. Not that the other hurdles aren't just as tough.

And KrissyChewie...it actually is a fairly fun mission. I levelled quite a bit of laser levels, across elements, on that stage. Even without the polty-gods we have right now. I went there before I even heard of Milla, because of the spawns, setups, and good bullet levelling. (Actually, before there was an S2) I think it's the prime beat-up-on-booma stage that kind of makes it nice. Lots of bowling-pin setups, there.

The magic users at the end can be a bit annoying to solo, but friends and/or NPCs to distribute who the enemy attacks does make their numbers, and their abilities to jump across the area, seem much easier to deal with.

norrisj15
Feb 9, 2009, 04:44 PM
I've killed over 200 jiggo booma and have not gotten a milla. It is a very difficult drop. Also during GBR very few dropped n it was a 300% drop rate boost. GL if you wanna try but in an event in the future they're going to drop like candy.

Also fighters are the best for that mission, so idk what you're talking about with that point.

KrissyChewie
Feb 9, 2009, 04:52 PM
yeah at the moment i am a foretecher lvl 149 with 2 npc trying to solo. lolzzz yeh i dont trust anyone when it comes to hunting. so i got just me myself and my psycho wand lol

blkbeast
Feb 9, 2009, 05:12 PM
juz like he said "if you ride you will fall"

Akaimizu
Feb 9, 2009, 05:30 PM
Also fighters are the best for that mission, so idk what you're talking about with that point.

I can't say for sure they have it the easiest, all the way, but normally unless there's some good fighter-equip to hunt for, a lot generally turn their noses up at it.

Alnet
Feb 9, 2009, 05:49 PM
I saw it drop twice during the opening weekend of Neudaiz GBR, and got one of the two. A friend who spammed Sakura Blast with me got the other. I haven't seen it since then, but I've been searching for it because it is a really sweet pistol. I want to have both it and a Guld Milla.

As for the argument about how "good" it is... Isn't Guld Milla released in Japan? The Second Anniversary Festa over there had Guld as a LV150 Gol Dolva drop, and then the Arms Dealer update brought Twin Grip, and the trade mission, right? The stats are there on PSUpedia (http://psupedia.info/Guld_%EF%BC%86_Milla).

HienkyakuX
Feb 9, 2009, 06:28 PM
It's out atm hard to get but love it.
[spoiler-box]Bang!!!
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/psu20081019_191348_000.png[/spoiler-box]

artidigahunter
Feb 9, 2009, 06:44 PM
i got the guld and milla on the offline mode i heard online you can get them seperate and then do something to be able to put them together on the same pallette

DesuJet
Feb 9, 2009, 07:08 PM
Haha, you won't stick around long enough for one to drop. I've gone through 47 rare spawns and nothing but cactus chairs. I'm gonna hold off until the 2nd anniversary event cuz they'll be dropping with an increased drop-rate.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 9, 2009, 07:37 PM
Ook i have been thinking about hunting for something to get me alot of money. so i went on psupedia and found a 13 star handgun called the milla and it says its out. So i looked in the shops to see how much they go for but no1 has a board or the actual gun. so im getting worried if i am about to hunt something that it either impossible to find or not even out. It says it drops in sakura blast s2 and hills of spores s2 by the jigo booma. should i try and find the milla? or am i wastin my time
The reason you aren't finding them in shops is because they want more than a stack of meseta for them. Just like the Red / Knight.

Proto07
Feb 9, 2009, 11:06 PM
I've killed over 200 jiggo booma and have not gotten a milla. It is a very difficult drop. Also during GBR very few dropped n it was a 300% drop rate boost. GL if you wanna try but in an event in the future they're going to drop like candy.

From what I remember reading the Milla dropped to about half a stack on the jp servers during the event. It still wasn't an easy drop. Knowing our servers the lowest we'll ever see it drop is 1 stack and that will be for a 1/1.

RandomTask
Feb 10, 2009, 01:21 AM
Add me to the club of over 200 Jigoboomas killed and no Milla. I did make well over a stack of meseta from all the neu walna and Gekitsnata boards I found though. Also leveled up all my fire PA's. I kept telling myself, maybe this'll be the PA it'll drop on but nope, one after another would get maxed out and still no Milla. I started to think that they should have a trade mission where you can trade like 300 cactachairs for a Milla just so it isn't such a downer.

Anyway, as a couple people said, they'll be dropping in another event but I hear it's still a tough drop. Nothing like candy flying from a pinata.

Chris28
Feb 10, 2009, 05:53 AM
so which missions is fastest for hunting jigoboomas, hill of spores or sakura blast?

Aeris
Feb 10, 2009, 06:54 AM
so which missions is fastest for hunting jigoboomas, hill of spores or sakura blast?

Mostly sakura blast is faster for hunting it since some people got it there.

Akaimizu
Feb 10, 2009, 09:23 AM
Well. If the stats on PSUpedia are true, the first grind of a Guld Milla twin handgun has the same attack power as a 10/10 grinded Battlestopper. Not a bad gun even with low grinds. Of course, the question will be how rare they will be. I bet breaking one of those would be heartbreaking.

fay
Feb 10, 2009, 11:16 AM
i think im gonan start my milla hunts again. im bored with the carnival so no reason to go there. i dont wanna end up maxing out all my characters haha.

only on 4 jigoboomas at the moment but im sure that number iwll grow pretty fast

i wish you cou get it from forest of illusion.
however at the sam time im glad it rare. theres not much rare items left

DarkEliteRico
Feb 10, 2009, 12:20 PM
over 400 runs and only 3 spawns of those bastards, absolutely hate how close the non rare map looks like the rare one. Thankfully it's good to farm walna and other materials there.

fay
Feb 10, 2009, 12:31 PM
over 400 runs. wow that sucks lol.

iv only done about 10 runs. i got one spawn of them though.
i read on psu pedia that theres an extra light somewhere which lets you know early about the rare route. least i think so anyway

Alnet
Feb 10, 2009, 01:35 PM
Well. If the stats on PSUpedia are true, the first grind of a Guld Milla twin handgun has the same attack power as a 10/10 grinded Battlestopper. Not a bad gun even with low grinds. Of course, the question will be how rare they will be. I bet breaking one of those would be heartbreaking.
Allegedly Guld only drops from LV150 Gol Dolvas, and Japan only saw those in their 2nd Anniversary event.

Meaning, if you didn't get a Guld at that time, you were boned. As for us, we don't have even an idea of when we get our version of this event.

WeeWardle
Mar 24, 2009, 02:16 PM
oh god ib=ve been looking everywhere for info on milla and all it is is negative eg:impossible to find annoying mission only female is it really worth what people pay for it?

darkante
Mar 24, 2009, 02:39 PM
I say hunt for Milla when you got absolutely nothing else to do.
It is one of the hardest drops in the game so good luck with that.

I would just try to get a Lumirus / Kaos Knight from Scarred Planet or Lightning Beasts S2.
People still value that alot and odds of getting one is greater.

mvffin
Mar 24, 2009, 03:42 PM
Sakura spawns are much easier to remember than Hill of Spores, not to mention I absolutely hate those flying bird things on Spores. The hardest part about Sakura is the Komazli gang at the end, and you can just abandon before them if you don't care about finishing the mission.

Don't kill yourself trying to find one right away. Its a very rough drop. I hunted off and on for a long time, then a friend and I hunted hardcore for a couple days and one dropped. I've only seen 3-4 people with one. If you want money, you're probably actually better off selling materials and such, or playing the market.

KILLKALL333
Mar 24, 2009, 06:09 PM
Why would you get a weapon that good just to sell it?

NDW
Mar 24, 2009, 07:23 PM
Why would you get a weapon that good just to sell it?

Because if someone doesn't use those types of weapons and it's worth that much, you can sell it and buy stuff that you do use with that meseta.

Ruru
Mar 24, 2009, 07:25 PM
then you're better off just hunting for what you want and can use.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 25, 2009, 09:22 AM
Eh that that i did on SW if i ever saw psycho wands....i just sold of em i ever came across them.
but my hopes are to get atleast 1 (2 if im lucky)

RikaPSOW
Mar 25, 2009, 09:56 AM
Allegedly Guld only drops from LV150 Gol Dolvas, and Japan only saw those in their 2nd Anniversary event.

Meaning, if you didn't get a Guld at that time, you were boned. As for us, we don't have even an idea of when we get our version of this event.

Level 150+ Gol Dolvas spawns from Shred the darkness and drops the guld according to psupedia.

Level 150+ Gol Dolvas from the second anniversary event drop [B] De Ragun.