PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "wearable" mask? In PSU: AotI

AlexCory
Feb 9, 2009, 03:59 PM
Hello All,

I'm trying to figure out if PSU: Ambition of Illuminus has an option to customize my character to allow me to wear a mask.

I have been looking through the makeover shop items and havent found anything that even resembles such a thing. Yet in the mission "The Mask 1" there is a NPC character that wears a mask.

SO, I am asking the players, do you know if there are "wearable" masks? Such as the Communion of Gurhal one? And if so, where can I find it?

Thanks a bunch,
--AlexCory

majan
Feb 9, 2009, 04:07 PM
I am pretty sure there are none,but you can check the makeover shop on the 3rd floor of the guardian colony to see some of the accessories, you might find something of interest.

Dragwind
Feb 9, 2009, 05:07 PM
There aren't any true masks, but there are accessories that almost come close...sort of. (the cat face looking hat thing comes to mind)

Zantra
Feb 9, 2009, 05:14 PM
I don't know if there is (never seen one), but if you play a cast, it's kind of similar to a mask, since most of the casts have faces that look like masks, or have parts of their faces covered.

Criss
Feb 9, 2009, 05:18 PM
I don't remember ever seeing masks... You can always have a cast with a non-humanoid head, or try to get a combination of glasses/accessories/hair that covers the face as much as possible.

AlexCory
Feb 10, 2009, 09:32 AM
oh well... I just thought it would be cool if I could wear the Communion of Gurhal mask since I'm a Newman. But that's ok, I'll just do without then. Thanks for the help guys!

--AlexCory