PDA

View Full Version : No maintenance for February 13

EspioKaos
Feb 10, 2009, 01:35 PM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=258

According to the JP 360 site, there will be no maintenance this week. Not a surprise considering our next update to the Mission Carnival (according to the JP event site) is planned for February 20.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 10, 2009, 01:50 PM
Oh poo, nothing being set up for V-day?

EspioKaos
Feb 10, 2009, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately not. But hopefully we'll see that with February 20's update.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 10, 2009, 02:00 PM
Hope they don't screw us out of half of White Day again...

Tyreek
Feb 10, 2009, 02:02 PM
I'm probably betting on the 24th for White... maybe, since the Carnival ends on the 23rd.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 10, 2009, 02:02 PM
Its like sega want the calender to revolve around them.

Magician
Feb 10, 2009, 02:05 PM
I wonder what this means for white day? I'm still hoping it comes with the update on the 26th and not the 20th. Adding white day on the 20th would amount to my passing on the last week of the carnival in favor of hunting amure jaggos and the love inferno.

EspioKaos
Feb 10, 2009, 02:11 PM
White Day isn't until March, so uh... I don't think we have anything worry about.

desturel
Feb 10, 2009, 03:29 PM
I wonder what this means for white day? I'm still hoping it comes with the update on the 26th and not the 20th. Adding white day on the 20th would amount to my passing on the last week of the carnival in favor of hunting amure jaggos and the love inferno.

Even if V-day/white Day were during the event, just make sure to check for rare missions. As a person who ran Caves of Ice, Awoken Serpent, White Beast and Duel in the Ruins more than 500 times (and still have at least 50 of the room decorations to prove it... I really need to sell those) I can assure you that Phantom Fissure is your best bet to getting the Love Inferno.

DesuJet
Feb 10, 2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah, and then you can boot the 3 other randoms you charged when you get to the jaggo sapwn xD

Kylie
Feb 10, 2009, 04:08 PM
Valentine's Day brings those little Rappies with the hearts (Amures?), and the event itself has a decent chance for those. I think it's a shame because regular Rappies are kind of useless. Not that I want a love bow either (I still have boards from last year), but eh... I hope they don't just skip it like they did with the Halloween lobbies. >_>

buzyb77
Feb 10, 2009, 06:35 PM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=258

According to the JP 360 site, there will be no maintenance this week. Not a surprise considering our next update to the Mission Carnival (according to the JP event site) is planned for February 20.

wow I heard the saying "you must be this tall to Ride this ride" but Sega Must be trying to coin a new phrase..." you must be this Japanese to get this event"...

Wow V-day comes late... that be news to all the stores and Girls.....

MooCowPirate
Feb 11, 2009, 02:03 AM
wow I heard the saying "you must be this tall to Ride this ride" but Sega Must be trying to coin a new phrase..." you must be this Japanese to get this event"...

I tip my hat to you sir. That made me laugh for a good 5 minutes straight. My lungs hurt. Thank you for a late night (or early morning) laugh.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 11, 2009, 06:53 AM

For once he has a point without going overboard though, seriously how hard would it be to change lobbies up and put in the other rappies. We'll still see them time to time in the event, and that gives other people who are board of event to do other things

LuigiMario
Feb 11, 2009, 09:52 AM
Friday The 13th

Barker5227
Feb 11, 2009, 10:11 AM
Its ok, aslong as we get our electro heart by the last day of this event!