PDA

View Full Version : just beaten PSU 1 for ps2

xSHiNOx
Feb 11, 2009, 02:18 AM
so i finally beaten the story mode. havent played it since 06. i stopped at chapter 10. anyways, i read PSU AOTI you can create a character to play story mode.

what i want to know is, does AOTI have everything the first one has as in weapons, clothes, etc? should i even bother making a character in extra mode in PSU 1 then import it to AOTI?

Noblewine
Feb 11, 2009, 02:46 AM
Congrats on completing ep1. It should have everything plus some new additions after you transfer your data. Extra mode is something you should try for yourself and see.

xSHiNOx
Feb 11, 2009, 02:48 AM
i dont think there really is a point for me to do extra mode. i can just start a new game on AOTI.

another question, phantasy star portable is basically episode 1.5 and then AOTI is episode 2 right?

Libram
Feb 11, 2009, 02:49 AM
The Extra Mode character from Ep1 will retain all the items, PM Growth, character growth, and Partner Cards you've collected. That means you can have some 100% items in your inventory.

Creating a character in AOI Story will give you a couple of decos for your room. Sonic and Tails, I believe.

xSHiNOx
Feb 11, 2009, 02:52 AM
its all good. im not trying to collect 100% of everything. i remember playing PSU online a long time ago. good times. is it possible to buy the Phanis Tunic for females in story mode on AOTI?

i dont think it was possible for extra mode in PSU offline.

Libram
Feb 11, 2009, 02:56 AM
AOI Story has a ton more items than PSU Ep1 ever did. I'm pretty sure you can buy all the normal store outfits.

xSHiNOx
Feb 11, 2009, 03:05 AM
i dont know man. it wasnt buyable offline in PSU ep1...
see here;

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/285/phanis_tunic/

online only. =/

Zantra
Feb 11, 2009, 06:10 AM
It becomes unlocked in AOI story mode, after you beat chapter 3 (or maybe 4), I know because my character is wearing it. Plus if you unlock something for one character in story mode, all of your characters can buy it (at least when it comes to clothing items and room decorations).