PDA

View Full Version : Trading list 3/2-- Chaos Sorceror's Cane, Egg Blaster, more

Guardian
Mar 2, 2001, 05:11 PM
Thanks everyone for the incredible trading over the past two nights; out of 24 trades arranged since Wednesday all but one went through *on time*!!! Here's an updated list of items for trade, including the ever elusive Chaos Sorcerer?s Cane.

FOR TRADE:

Chaos Sorceror?s Cane (reduces the TP cost of casting by 10%, steals enemy TP, looks AMAZING-- it starts out as a simple cane, then lights up and extends into a double saber-style weapon, Darth Maul style)
Opa Opa Mag with maxed stats (lvl 999)
Pian?s Heart (for evolving the Pian mag)
God/Technique (all your spells are raised in level by 3)
Egg Blaster +99 (the Dr. Robotnik gun that fires concentric blue rings)
Brave Hammer (in negotiation- may not be available tonight)
DB?s Armor with FOUR slots
Parasite Wear Del Rol with FOUR slots
Revival Garment with FOUR slots (restores HP as you wear it)-- out but will be getting one before trading tonight)
Spirit Garment with FOUR slots (restores TP as you wear it)
Force Field with FOUR slots
Hunter Field with FOUR slots
Flowen?s Frame
State/Maintenance (slot accessory that prevents all adverse status effects)
God/Battle (increases weapon speed by 30%)
God/Ability (increases all native stats by +20, including luck)
Custom Barrier ver. 00 (a really terrific shield)
Hunter?s Wall (my #2 favorite shield-- higher def than celestial and raises ATP as well)
Regenerate Gear Advanced (my #1 favorite shield-- gives you >10 HP *and* TP back per parry)
Custom Ray Gun 0.00
Charge Gigush +40, +60% to Dark (interestingly, this is the most damaging weapon I have for the ruins, and I deal 900 (normal hit) or 1,240 (critical hit) damage, proving once again that the best weapons are not the most actively traded)
Dragon Slayer, +9, +50% to Dark (deals 700-800 damage per hit, second best ruins-clearing weapon I have)
S-Parts ver 1.16
Graviton Plate (armor with very high DEF)-- out but will be getting before trading tonight
Secret Guard (stealthy shield-- makes you less visible to monsters)
Parasite Wear Vajulla with 1 slot (insanely high DEF armor)
Stink Frame ("protection that truly reaks [sic]"-- repulses monsters away)
Final Impact
Technical Crozier
Magical Piece
Mace of Adaman
Holy Ray Gun
Caudceus
Sting Tip
C-Bringer?s Rifle
Spread Needle (in negotiation)
S-Beat?s Blades
Twin Brand
Stag Cutlery
Inferno Bazooka
Flame Visit
Angry Fist
TP/Revival
HP/Revival
Delsaber?s Buster
many more rare items...

WANT LIST:

Delsaber?s LEFT arm or Delsaber?s Shield godddammmitt
Gladiator Spike
Extended Wallet (very badly needed as you can see http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Rain Maker
Parasite Wear Vajulla with 4 slots
Glass Sword
Dual Pallasch
Saint Saber
Pan Arms?s Double Saber
Mag Hearts other than Pian?s
Brave Helmet
God/Equip
Devil/Equip
Terror Claw
Ranger Field with 4 slots
Celestial Armor with 4 slots
Anything else with one or more gold stars NOT listed here

I am not interested in meseta. Certain items like the Chaos Sorceror?s Cane and Egg Blaster will ONLY be traded for one of the first 13 items on the want list.

I am well known in the PSO trading scene and have many many references. To ensure a secure trade, I *require* the following terms:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
1) we exchange guild cards
2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease.

I?ve done more than 130 of these trades now under these conditions and never have I had a dissatisfied trading partner.

-Guardian (Zephyr in game), ICQ#5896613, AIM (rarely on): ZephPSO, email: [email protected]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-03-02 18:45 ]</font>

Morphix
Mar 2, 2001, 05:40 PM
Dumb question, how did you get so much stuff? I mean you just traded away alot of it yet here it is all again. I wish I could play on your games, I never get anything worth a dam on my own.

DarkKnight
Mar 2, 2001, 05:42 PM
i really want a holyray.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

KarnaJ
Mar 2, 2001, 06:38 PM
bah, I'd love to have that c.sorcerers cane, I need to find something on your want list, lol. Ah well, I give it three days, tops, before every duper in the land gets ahold of it and it's just like this shiney egg blaster.

Guardian
Mar 2, 2001, 06:40 PM
One player can never get very much on his/her own. The game, with its section IDs, is designed that way. You can however make good trades (e.g., give a double saber, get a s-beat blades + 4 slot parasite as a recent example). One key is to constantly watch for high demand items (currently egg blaster, holy ray, spread needle, and a couple others) and jump on them if the asking price is good. I traded for two more egg blasters last night http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I really need an extended wallet, as I can barely replenish traded items simply because my char inv and bank are both filled to the item limit...

-G

Guardian
Mar 2, 2001, 06:42 PM
KarnaJ-- I'd love to trade it to you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif We should meet up sometime tonight, if for no other reason just to exchange cards. It's amazing that we've never traded yet while I have with just about every other big collector...

What time might you be on tonight? If you can trade me a glad spike or extended wallet, the cane is yours (not like I can use it without a devil or god/equip)... Actually I would trade it for a God/equip as well.
-G

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-03-02 15:58 ]</font>

KarnaJ
Mar 2, 2001, 07:14 PM
I think the reason we haven't traded yet is that every time I get something on your want list you've got it a few hours earlier, lol. We should get together and swap cards tho, I prolly won't be on until fairly late tonight, as I haven't exactly went to bed yet, but prolly somewhere around 7:00 pm central I should be on. Looking forward to meeting up with ya.

Guardian
Mar 2, 2001, 07:41 PM
My usual log on time is 8 pm eastern (7 pm central) anyway, since I work 6 days a week (sigh)...

Since we don't have each others' cards, let's set a time a place. Cordelia Block 10, 8:30 pm. My game tonight will be Stremf&Honor. Hope to see you then!

-Guardian/Zephyr

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-03-02 17:38 ]</font>

KarnaJ
Mar 2, 2001, 08:10 PM
works great for me, I'll see ya there!

Cowboybebop
Mar 2, 2001, 09:22 PM
I really would love trading with you too, I'd also like to play with you sometime I'm looking at these items:
Chaos Soceror's cane
db armor 4slot
parasite del rol 4slot
force field 4slot
hunters field 4slot
hunters wall
sbeats blade
secret guard

I have 3 different characters
Deadpool:
Weapon Stars

Sacred Guard 9
Elf/Arm 8
Soul Raygun +4 7
DB's Saber 9
Varista +9 9
Visk 235W +9 9
M&A60 Vise +9 9
L&K 14 Combat +9 9
Spread Needle +15 9/11
Holy Ray +30 9/11
Inferno Bazooka +9 9/11
Flame Visit +15 9/11
C-Bringer's Rifle 9/12
Suppressed Gun +40 9
General Armor 7
Divinity Armor 9
Parasite Wearhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gifeRol 9
Crush Bullet +3 9
Spirit Beam +5 7
Varista 9
Varista +2 9
Fill Laser +12 8

Onslaught:
Weapon Stars

Devil/Battle 9
Varista 9
Battle Verge+1 9

Cowboy Bebop:
Weapon Stars

DB's Saber +1 9
Hero/Ability 9
Ogre/Power 7
Light Relief 9
Lord's Claymore +6 7
Flame Berdys +1 7
Havoc Raygun +1 7
Varista +7 9
DB's Saber +6 9
DB's Saber +1 9
Flowens Sword +1 9
Dragon Slayer +2 9
Dragon Slayer 9
Hell Edge +4 8
Blade Dance 9
Blade Dance +5 9
Bloody Art +6 9
Gae Bolg +5 9
M&A60 Vise +1 9
Crush Bullet +9 9
Hit:35
Club of Laconium +5 9
Battle Verge 9
Fil Scepter 7
Fire Scepter:AGNI 9
Photon Claw +20 9
Photon Claw +20 9
Silence Claw 9
Silence Claw +9 9
Double Saber +20 9
Stag Cutlery +15 9
Agito 9
Soul Eater +35 9
Soul Banish +9 9/11
Del Saber's Buster +9 9/11
Victor Axe +20 9
Chain Sawd +30 9/11
Perfect Frame 7
Guardian Armor 9
D-Parts Ver2.10 9/11
Protect Barrier 7
Ultimate Shield 9
Invisible Guard 9
Regenerate Gear 9/11
Ogre/Power 7
Angel/Mind 7
General/Legs+ 7
Elf/Legs 9
God/Battle 9/11
Trap/Search 7

this thing wont post right it's weapon +(whatever number) and then level of stars
for example a dragon slayer 9 is just a dragon slayer that has 9 stars but a photon claw +20 is just that.
attributes are beneath item in this order
native
beast
machine
dark
hit

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cowboybebop on 2001-03-02 22:14 ]</font>

Sallin
Mar 3, 2001, 01:36 AM
Are you saying the opa opa mag is level 999? how is that possible if I may ask, sorry to bother =)

SeroRaven
Mar 3, 2001, 02:21 AM
it means he used gameshark, which COULD (could) mean he got those items thru gameshark

Arcadean
Mar 3, 2001, 02:41 AM
just because someone is level 100 doesn't mean they used a gameshark...

Zipp0
Mar 3, 2001, 05:24 AM
Its funny how he trades items every day but always has the same list except more items. Wouldnt you LOSE items in trades? He seems to gain everyday but never lose one thing.

Prozzak
Mar 3, 2001, 06:31 AM
Hey.. I have a Ranger Field with 4 slots.. I'd be interested in the Chaos Sorceror's Cane, State/Maintenance, and God/Technique

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Prozzak on 2001-03-03 06:54 ]</font>

KarnaJ
Mar 3, 2001, 06:41 AM
Er, whoops, sorry guardian, I overslept just a bit and just now woke up, lol.

Ryuudo
Mar 3, 2001, 10:13 AM
What would you take for the charge gigush or the dragonslayer? I don't have any of the ultra-rares on your list but maybe we can work something out.

Guardian
Mar 3, 2001, 09:50 PM
bad KarnaJ, bad! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

No problem-- we should meet up sometime though. Perhaps a joint trading venture is in order? I'm tired of competing with you for the same new items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I still have a Chaos Sorceror's Cane with your name on it as well... especially if you have a Spike or Wallet or Del's Shield or Glass Sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

-Guardian

Zipp0
Mar 3, 2001, 10:03 PM
You probably have tons of sorceror's canes. Why dont you stop duping your items and trade for real. Do you know how annoying it is to read your stupid conclusion stating how much you are a good trader and how goody-two-shoes you are? And then turn around and continously dupe your items ruining the PSO community? Its people like you who ruin PSO.

Guardian
Mar 3, 2001, 10:06 PM
Zippo-- if you take a careful, rather than a superficial, look at my lists over the weeks you can figure out which items have gone and which have come in. I try to keep the ratio high of in to out (otherwise I would be a retarded trader), but I don't always manage to do that well. You should really take a closer look before implying unethical behavior though. I certainly wouldn't be asking for items I already have, or noting certain items as out of stock, or deleting other items from my have list, or canceling trades when an item of interest to multiple parties is finally traded, or continuing to trade for the same high demand items if I in reality had an infinite supply of everything.

In fact until last night I did not even have the ability to back up my character, and have suffered inventory loss as the result of a power outage.

The real reason so many people have so many "rare" items is that it only takes 1 or 2 mass dupers (like Chrono in the GameFAQs boards) who distribute HUNDREDS of rare items in publically advertised free hand-out sessions to throw the PSO economy out of whack. One should not often be able to make trades where I give out 1 item and get back 10 good if not great items, but such trades are happening with increasing frequency.

In any case, the controversy (and the effort!) surrounding trading has built up to the point that I think I'll quit from trading medium- and low-level rare items to players (which I viewed in part as a public service rather than a real need) and will just focus instead on getting the really difficult to find remaining items. So if it makes you happier, from now on my lists will look more like this:

HAVE:
Chaos Sorceror's Cane
Egg Blaster
Holy Ray

WANT:
Delsaber's Shield
Extended Wallet
Gladiator Spike.

There, no mess anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

-G

Guardian
Mar 3, 2001, 10:11 PM
And Zippo, I'm sorry to be so untactful but you are just plain wrong once again. In fact, if anyone has received a Chaos Sorceror's Cane from me-- ANYONE, please tell Zippo so he can prove me wrong. The truth is that I have yet to trade an egg blaster or Chaos Cane to ANYONE, as the offers have not been that good. No one has received these items from me because they are still in my bank. I loaned the Cane to Lynx (PSO World photographer) last night so he could take pictures of it for PSO World's site, and promptly asked for it back. Aside from Lynx and Althena (a regular playing partner), no one has even used my cane.

Zippo I am sympathetic if you are frustrated by your own trading experiences in the game, but don't take that frustration out on others please.

-G

Rukh
Mar 3, 2001, 10:14 PM
Zipp0 your a moron, Gaurdian has been making good and honest trades from the start, I know, I have watched him from the beggining. For you to clame he is a duper is insane. If you have been watching you will see that he has traded honestly for every item he has and that he has had a limited stock of each. If you want my honest oppinion, you are a duper yourself who couldent handle the guilt anymore so you had to try and blame someone else before they tried to accuse you.

-Rukh

Guardian
Mar 3, 2001, 10:18 PM
I don't think zippo duplicates his items, I just think he's frustrated, and I don't really blame him. I don't however support lashing out a people randomly.

-G

Zipp0
Mar 3, 2001, 10:29 PM
Hmmm...

"I certainly wouldn't be asking for items I already have"

What does this have to do with duping? You have to attain the item first before you can dupe it.

..."or noting certain items as out of stock"

I dont read all your posts (Mainly because their annoying), but I've never seen you state an item you were out of stock of.

..."or deleting other items from my have list"

Name an item you have deleted from your have list please.

..."or canceling trades when an item of interest to multiple parties is finally traded"

Well... Most of the time those multiple parties all have the same item, looking to trade for the same item. Therfore, when you do get the item you have been looking for, you have no reason to trade with those other "parties". It would be a waste of your time (having to set up the trade and then dupe again)

..."or continuing to trade for the same high demand items if I in reality had an infinite supply of everything."

Umm.. I never stated you have infinite supply of EVERY item.. Also duping does not give you item you dont have. Only multiples of the ones you do have. *shrug* I'm sure you already knew that though.

"The real reason so many people have so many "rare" items is that it only takes 1 or 2 mass dupers (like Chrono in the GameFAQs boards) "

Number two being you?

..."trading has built up to the point that I think I'll quit from trading medium- and low-level rare items to players (which I viewed in part as a public service rather than a real need)"

Great!, One duper down. How many to go?

Also why would a power outage resulting in losing your inventory give you the ability to back up your charavter from now on?

Guardian
Mar 3, 2001, 11:03 PM
Wow a few conclusions from your reply Zippo:

1) You have a very poor understanding of how this game works. I don't mean how to trade, how to deal, how to kill-- I mean how matter is accounted for in the game.

2) You admit to not reading all my posts yet have managed to conclude all sorts of things about me.

3) Consistent with (2) you ask me to point out items that have disappeared from my have list without even reading them (since they are so obvious any English-reading person can find them). Between my most recent list posted March 2 and the previous list posted Feb 28, you will notice (if you bothered to read) that DB's Shield, Flowen's Shield, Revival Garment with 4 slots, and the Graviton Plate (and possily others-- those are just ones I remember trading) were not available on Mar 2 but were available Feb 28. The Revival Garment and Graviton Plate were both listed as out of stock on the Mar 2 list. Beyond these items for which I could not replace, several items were traded away but replenished in other trades. You just don't accept the fact that you are wrong here, even to the point of closing your eyes to the raw data.

4) As to your first quoted point, why would I ask for another XXX if I already had XXX and could dupe more? To answer your question, it has everything to do with duping. This is a very simple point that I hope you can understand.

I think we would feel your arguments would be more credible if you demonstrated a better understanding of this game.

-G

Zipp0
Mar 3, 2001, 11:14 PM
..I've never duped an item in my life. For one I have browser disk 1 which does not support email attachments.

On another note I my second character was lost 2 days ago with all my items. And I havent played since. If I was a duper I could of easily replaced those items with my other character.

And calling Guardian a duper is no insane. Three people have told me before I came to the conclusion and another two after I made this post. And thats everyone I talk to so far on these boards.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zipp0 on 2001-03-03 20:16 ]</font>

Arekusu
Mar 4, 2001, 01:37 AM
Guardian, I have Atribute Wall (never heard of it before when I traded for it), and a few other small things like Hunter Wall, Force Wall, Para Ware : Negal s3. I really want the cane, do you think we could work something out?

Glaximus
Mar 4, 2001, 01:59 AM
Zippo:

Guardian is by far too refined and dignified to tell you to go piss up a rope, but I am not. Zippo, go piss up a rope.

The very concept of succesful and profitable trading is so alien to you that you must be sent into frothing spasms every time you try to imagine what it would be like to finally get rid of the 29 varistas sitting in your bank. It would be an utter waste of time explaining the process to you, but I have time to kill and will try:

- I have a hamburger.

- You have two chickens.

- I like chicken, and hate hamburger.

- You like hamburgers but never find them. You have no use for chicken, but you seem to find them all the time.

- You exchange your two chicken for my one hamburger.

There. I made two items from one, and I suppose in the loosest sense you can call that duplication, but if that's the kind of low-grade logicless drivel that fuels your thought process than there really is no hope for you.

-Glaximus

Zerimar
Mar 4, 2001, 01:59 AM
This is a little off topic, but may I ask where you found the C-Sorcerer's Cane? Thanks.

darius
Mar 4, 2001, 08:23 AM
I have these items if you need or just want extras:

-Opa Opa Mag (Maxed Out)
- Holy Ray
- Egg Blaster
- Tempest Arms
- Regenerate Gear Advanced
- Parasite Wear: Nelgal (4 Slots)
- Flowen's Shield
- Holiness Armor (4 Slots)
- Guardian Armor (4 Slots)
- Mag Cell 213
- Mag Cell 502
- Twin Brand (30% to A.Beast, 35% to Machine, 10% to Dark)
- God/Battle
- God/Ability
- Magical Piece
- Victor Axe
- C-Bringers Rifle
- Spread Needle
- D-Parts ver 1.01
- God/Battle
- God/Ability
- Stag Cutlery
- S-Beat?s Blades
- S-Beat's Arms
- Delsaber?s Buster
- Soniti Mag
- Wals MK2
- Visk (45% To Dark)
- Blade Dance (55% to Dark, 15% to Native, 25% to Hit)
- Blade Dance (60% to Machine)
- Gae Bolg (50% to Dark, 5% to Machine)
- Slicer Of Assassin (50% to Machine)
- Justy (30% to Dark, 15% to A.Beast)
- Crush Bullet (40% to Machine, 15% to Dark, 5% to Hit)
- Meteor Smash (30% to A.Beast)
- Club of Laconium (50% to Dark)
- Soul Banisher (35% to Dark 15% to A.Beast)

I'm willing to offer multiple items.

You can post a reply if you are interested in anything, or contact me via AOL Instant Messanger at: corwin911 , or ICQ at: 81282954

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: darius on 2001-03-04 07:09 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: darius on 2001-03-04 17:55 ]</font>

Omegaxboy
Mar 5, 2001, 12:36 AM
heh.....I trade a monomate for 2 star atomizer.....j/k.....

Omegaxboy
Mar 5, 2001, 12:41 AM
oh yeah, I would also like to know how you find chaos sorcerer's cane.....what did you trade to get it??? I really would like to know how your system works so I can trade better.......for things rare as chaos sorcerer's cane......I don't think anyone would just give it to you....so if you don't mind.....please tell me what you trade for it.....thanx....

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Omegaxboy on 2001-03-04 21:42 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Omegaxboy on 2001-03-05 02:26 ]</font>

cinosinop
Mar 5, 2001, 12:58 AM
Guardian, I really want that c-sorcerer's cane, the force field w/ 4 slots, the Opa Opa Mag, the god/technique, and the Flowens Frame. Pick as many items out of this list for any of those items. Or maybe you would accept all these items for all of my desired items?
Kaladgolg +3
Durandal +9
Cross Scar +1
Stag Cutlery +15
Twin Brand +9
Brave Knuckle +55
Soul Eater +9
Soul Banish +9
Inferno Bazooka +9
Flame Visit +2
Akiko's Frying Pan +9
Delsabers Buster +9
Chain Sawd +25
Supressed Gun +40
Egg Blaster +99
Spread Needle +15
Silence Claw +15
C-Bringers Rifle +9
Ranger Field (4slot)
Ranger Field(0 slot)
Force Field(0 slot)
Parasite Wear: De Rol(1slot)
Parasite Wear: Vajulla(1slot)
Divinity Armor(3 slot)
Sacred Guard
hero/ability
god/battle
Cell 213
Delsabers Right Arm
Money Money Money

Please respond to me somehow. Either by email, ICQ, AIM, or on this board. Please respond somehow though.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: cinosinop on 2001-03-04 22:01 ]</font>

KarnaJ
Mar 5, 2001, 04:04 AM
Well, I've got good news and bad news guardian. Good news is you and I won't be competing for rares now. Bad news is my dreamcast fried out a few days ago, so I don't get to play pso for at least a week, when I might be able to scrounge up enough money for another dreamcast. :/

darius
Mar 5, 2001, 08:07 AM
Hey Guardian, I got a C-Sorcerer's Cane today and was wondering if you needed an extra one.

I also have these rare items:

- Opa Opa Mag (Maxed Out)
- Sting Tip
- Secret Gear
- State/Maintenance
- Angry Fist
- C-Bringer's Rifel
- Egg Blaster
- Holy Ray
- Magical Piece
- Parasite Wear: Nelgal (4 slot)
- Holiness Armor (4 slot)
- Guardian Armor (4 slot)

Here is my list of wants:

- Parasite Wear: Vajulla (4 Slot)
- Ranger Field (4 Slot)
- Hunter Field (4 Slot)
- Extended Wallet
- Graviton Plate
- Revival Garment
- God/Technique
- Brave Hammer
- DB?s Armor (4 slot)
- Revival Garment (4 Slot)
- Spirit Garment (4 Slot)
- Flowen?s Frame
- Custom Barrier ver. 00
- Hunter?s Wall
- S-Parts ver 1.16
- Stink Frame
- Mace of Adaman
- Caudceus
- TP/Revival
- HP/Revival
- Delsaber?s Left Arm
- Delsaber?s Shield
- Gladiator Spike
- Rain Maker
- Glass Sword
- Dual Pallasch
- Saint Saber
- Pan Arms? Double Saber
- Mag Hearts
- Brave Helmet
- God/Equip
- Devil/Equip
- Terror Claw
- Celestial Armor (4 Slot)

This offer also goes for anyone with stuff on my want list.

Contact Me via AOL Instant Messanger: corwin911

Guardian
Mar 5, 2001, 08:43 AM
Darius-- sure I can use a second Cane-- it's less valuable to me than the first, but I would offer you one 4-slot frame or garment of your choice from my list and one medium weapon from my list as well for the second cane.

-G

dev1nsan
Mar 5, 2001, 09:15 AM
I thought I had some pretty rare weapons but you make my stuff look like handguns and sabres. How the hell did you get all that stuff. If your not a duper than your one hell of a trader.
Ok I don't have any of your wants but if your interested in having a spare:
Inferno Bazooka
double saber
twin brand
photon claw
stag cutlery
Chain sawed
agito fake and real one
Egg Blaster
S-beats blade
celestial sheild
Book of Katana2
Spread needle
charge something(looks like normal gun but uses meseta for power)

I am interested in
Flame Visit
C bringers rifle
A good sheild(I'm a level 69 ramar)
What's Custom Ray
Opa Opa Mag(I know)
and angry fist

My E-mail [email protected]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: dev1nsan on 2001-03-05 06:24 ]</font>