PDA

View Full Version : Grinding help D:

Genoa
Feb 11, 2009, 04:15 AM
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.
I grinded a mechgun that's level req. is 5 and Human Forces can equip (grinded to +50) It's the photon-looking mechgun that has the PA where you shoot in every which direction, do a little flip and everything.

However, I bought some Lv12 req Mechguns that Human Forces can wear as well, however, I cannot grind it at all?
Is there a level requirement in order to grind certain weapons? Or does it just not grind...
I'm currently level 21 (FOmarl)

Mike
Feb 11, 2009, 04:43 AM
In order to grind weapons of certain ranks, you need different grinders. Monogrinders grind 1~3 star items, digrinders 1~5 star items, trigrinders 1~7 star items. You probably don't have or aren't using the right type of grinder.

Genoa
Feb 11, 2009, 04:47 AM
Oh, darn :/
Oh well, thanks for the quick response :)

Bassz
Feb 12, 2009, 01:00 AM
I think some weapons can't be grinded as well.

Mike
Feb 12, 2009, 01:59 AM
Every weapon and armor can be ground. You can't change the element of special weapons though.

xSHiNOx
Feb 12, 2009, 02:05 AM
very few weapons cant be grinded like zero cane and probably the other two zero weapons. also, the fuuma shuriken cant be grinded either

Mike
Feb 12, 2009, 04:36 AM
That's true, I forgot about the zero weapons (mostly because I don't have them :D ).

violette.kouffz
Feb 19, 2009, 03:50 AM
is there any translation thread for the menu that you get when you talk to the dude in town by the tent? I am assuming he is the one that lets you mod your weapons, everytime i go to him though i dont seem to be able to get into the mod menu i get some message and then it just goes back tothe main menu.. i guess this means i dont have anything to use to make the mods? heh i wish i could translate all of this :-D thx !