PDA

View Full Version : Adahna unit?

doomkilledu
Feb 11, 2009, 06:56 AM
Just a question for anyone that knows about the jp server, i was wondering where it would drop or how we would be able to get it?

EspioKaos
Feb 11, 2009, 07:31 AM
It's an AOTI special drop from Adahna Degahna. meaning that once it's released to the local servers, there's a chance it'll drop from that boss at any level in an AOTI-exclusive mission. On the JP side, this item was added when the temporary mission The Protectors α+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_α+) was released. However, keep in mind that the C-S difficulties of this were accessible to PSU players, and only S2 difficulty was exclusive to AOTI, meaning that it'll only drop on that difficulty in this mission. If we go by that, that'll be about two major events away. However, since we've had new drops added to various enemies at random before, it's always possible that the item could be introduced before then. But even if it were, we'd have no way of getting to it, since there aren't any AOTI missions with AD as a boss until that one is released.

EDIT: Did a little rewording to cover a few technicalities.

doomkilledu
Feb 11, 2009, 07:39 AM
It's an AOTI special drop from Adahna Degahna, meaning that once it's released to the local servers, there's a chance it'll drop from that boss at any level in an AOTI-exclusive mission. On the JP side, this item was added when the temporary mission The Protectors α+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_α+) was released. If we go by that, that'll be about two major events away. However, since we've had new drops added to various enemies at random before, it's always possible that the item could be introduced before then. But even if it were, we'd have no way of getting to it, since there aren't any AOTI missions with AD as a boss until that one is released.

Thank you!! ^.^

Nanoframe
Feb 21, 2009, 11:03 AM
What is the unit called and what does it do?

Arika
Feb 21, 2009, 11:08 AM
Espio, I think it could be the way that it only drop from lv 150+ Adahna Degahna too.

and the only reason that JP didn't get it drop from degeki event might be because that it was added later after the event.
(Igg croawn, Guardian tag, Illuminus tag, Ash soul, all were added after degeki.)

we have Igg crown already, and go vahra nail was just new adding this update, however, we still don't have Guadian tag, Illuminus tag yet, may be Degahna unit is still not release yet too?
even if we get it now, it may be still by the fact that degahna is lv 150+ here and we get new drop list.

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2009, 11:08 AM
What is the unit called and what does it do?

Adahna Unit. It's a biomaterial required for a future weapon exchange.

Rusty.
Feb 21, 2009, 11:12 AM
On 360 the unit is dropping in World of Illusion α. also herd of a orpa senba and hoshi [b] in there as well so we have the The Protectors α drop chart.

De rol e drops mugunburga and rabol buti but no sign of a ank buti [b] yet

Nanoframe
Feb 21, 2009, 11:14 AM
oh i thought it was a unit that goes into armor :( adahna cannon suv would be nice...

Arika
Feb 21, 2009, 11:15 AM
oh i thought it was a unit that goes into armor :( adahna cannon suv would be nice...

Whoa, where did you have that idea :o

btw, Magas is magashi SUV, according to official PSU art work book.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 21, 2009, 11:34 AM
2 dropped today in about 12 runs (adahna unit), so far me and the people I run with have seen orpa-senba [b] needle cannon [b] rikauteri [b] hoshi kikami [b] howrod [b] adahna cannon and adahna unit on alpha and on beta mugunburga [b] rabol buti [b] rabol vijeri [b] ranpegi and of course lots of drills on both and the event kubara junk thats dropping.

Aries2384
Feb 21, 2009, 12:43 PM
Espio, I think it could be the way that it only drop from lv 150+ Adahna Degahna too.

and the only reason that JP didn't get it drop from degeki event might be because that it was added later after the event.
(Igg croawn, Guardian tag, Illuminus tag, Ash soul, all were added after degeki.)

we have Igg crown already, and go vahra nail was just new adding this update, however, we still don't have Guadian tag, Illuminus tag yet, may be Degahna unit is still not release yet too?
even if we get it now, it may be still by the fact that degahna is lv 150+ here and we get new drop list.

Illuminus tag is now dropping. There is one in shops. I dont know about the Guardian tag though.

Exploited
Feb 21, 2009, 06:56 PM
Im looking for a simple Yes or No answer.

Does Adahna Unit that is used for the 13* Laser Cannon drop during this event?

PSOW is still saying "This item cannot be obtained through legitimate means at the present time." So Im assuming this unit does not drop yet until later time.

stukasa
Feb 21, 2009, 07:26 PM
Im looking for a simple Yes or No answer.

Does Adahna Unit that is used for the 13* Laser Cannon drop during this event?
Yes, it drops from the boss in the Alpha bonus mission.