PDA

View Full Version : mugunruk [B]

DejA Vu
Feb 11, 2009, 10:21 AM
does anyone besides me that that this board does not drop like u thought it would i have done this 20 times and only sceen board drop 2 times with 3* is it just me or is everyone having this prob

Akaimizu
Feb 11, 2009, 10:24 AM
I haven't actively searched for this board, so I don't know. Tynselle got the board just randomly, not even realizing the demand it would have. The PM made one with decent ground percentage, and it's been in Mufonna's hands ever since.

Seems kind of like normal luck that the people not searching for the thing are ones that get it.

Barker5227
Feb 11, 2009, 10:26 AM
Ive seen about 10+ drop, you just gotta keep doin the runs, i did 5+ at first and didnt see any boards and got fed up, then the next run 3 dropped in 1 run :D

rayner
Feb 11, 2009, 10:28 AM
does anyone besides me that that this board does not drop like u thought it would i have done this 20 times and only sceen board drop 2 times with 3* is it just me or is everyone having this prob

I got lucky over the weekend and got 6 in 4 runs... that's with 3* luck.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 11, 2009, 10:36 AM
I haven't been on PSU in almost a week sadly (Back at college), but hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get my xbox up here. I was hopin that WOI beta would drop a mugunruk board like every run haha.

Zael
Feb 11, 2009, 11:30 AM
P.S. Don't look at Kylie's shop.

Akaimizu
Feb 11, 2009, 12:20 PM
Hmm. Reverse psychology???

Dragwind
Feb 11, 2009, 12:26 PM
Oh, it drops. I've seen at least 4 within the past 2 days.

Ethateral
Feb 11, 2009, 12:32 PM
I have only see one drop, and that was my only run of WOI Beta that I did. First Kognad that I killed. However, I went to pick up the [b], went to my friend. Grr. Lol. Oh well. :P It drops though.

mvffin
Feb 11, 2009, 12:48 PM
I've gotten 2 myself, and seen 2 more drop. and I've spent about 1k tickets on the bonus run so far. Hopefully my other 5k tickets yield 10 more boards to me. = )

Zael
Feb 11, 2009, 12:50 PM
I've farmed 20 boards so far. Synthed 5, and storing the other 15 in Kylie's shop.

hyperacute
Feb 11, 2009, 12:56 PM
Only seen 2 drop so far but then again, I've not been actively spamming the mission hunting them.

darkante
Feb 11, 2009, 01:26 PM
It doesn´t drop as frequently as you would expect, but at least it justifies the waste of tickets. But i probably will try to save some for the last week, more interested in Yasha and Super drills.

Calsetes
Feb 11, 2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I need to do the bonus mission up to like level 3 with some friends (maybe lower since they're lower level still) and just go hunting for some drills to make my drill knuckles. Don't have the cash nor want to buy the 5 I need, especially seeing as they're like 2-5 mil each....

rayner
Feb 11, 2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I need to do the bonus mission up to like level 3 with some friends (maybe lower since they're lower level still) and just go hunting for some drills to make my drill knuckles. Don't have the cash nor want to buy the 5 I need, especially seeing as they're like 2-5 mil each....

The Mugunruk boards drop on lv 4, and lv 5 isn't that bad unless those big fat things critical you. You may walk away with some Psycho Wand boards. That's what I did this past weekend... solo to lv 5 and exit.

Calsetes
Feb 11, 2009, 01:58 PM
Eh, I'm one of the few fighters that doesn't get excited about spears. I could use a Psycho Wand board or two, for when I get my Tech PM up to 100 to synth it. Only at level 13 right now.......

I'm more interested in the drills though. I'd gladly go with some people on runs if they give me a drill for every board or something I get, just want those knuckles for my fighgunner (they look so cool). If anyone's on the PC servers and interested, keep an eye out for me....

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 11, 2009, 02:14 PM
seen 5 drop got 2/5 and the techer in my party gave another to me for 10 diads :D

DreXxiN
Feb 11, 2009, 03:55 PM
MAH E-PEEN IS HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!! /monopoly

Gib boards ;(

Katy
Feb 11, 2009, 08:03 PM
I've done about 40-50 runs with 3* luck and have seen a total of 4 drop. I don't even use spears, I just wanted to make a quick buck. :(

jayster
Feb 12, 2009, 02:11 AM
I got 2 mugunruk boards and 2 mugunrukuc boards tonight in about 6 runs. Maybe you would have got one if you didn't die on stage 2 :P

But overall, I'v got 5 mugunruk boards and 4 mugunrukuc boards. I'v probably seen about 15 mugunruk boards drop in total and 6 mugunrukuc boards drop total. I'v probably done around 20-30 bonus missions.

Sidney
Feb 12, 2009, 05:36 AM
Usually I am horribly unlucky, but I have seen at least 12 of these drop. Most of which went to Dana. :) Haha!

DejA Vu
Feb 12, 2009, 09:40 AM
I got 2 mugunruk boards and 2 mugunrukuc boards tonight in about 6 runs. Maybe you would have got one if you didn't die on stage 2 :P

But overall, I'v got 5 mugunruk boards and 4 mugunrukuc boards. I'v probably seen about 15 mugunruk boards drop in total and 6 mugunrukuc boards drop total. I'v probably done around 20-30 bonus missions.

Haha very funny jayster u would have never got them if u wernt on my luck :p

jayster
Feb 12, 2009, 10:11 PM
they all came out under 30% :( you didn't miss out on much lol.

stukasa
Feb 13, 2009, 02:44 AM
I got two of them in four runs, but I think that was just luck. :p

ErtaiClou
Feb 13, 2009, 03:04 PM
It's not dropping as often I as would like, feels more like hunting it in 1up cup xD

WhiteKnight01
Feb 16, 2009, 12:04 PM
only seen two but i got both lol i didnt know they were worth anything since they are a 10*

Gen2000
Feb 16, 2009, 12:42 PM
I saw way more in 1up cup or even Winter Event than I'm seeing from Kog Nadds in this event. I don't get it, the missions before or after that stage all the enemies are dropping their same star level crappy rares way too much in comparison (those 93454 Sweet Death/Gur Bazga/Raikasobra/Skela boards goes straight to NPC nowadays).

I actually wish alpha was back since Gekis seem to drop way often for me (got like 15 Gekis vs. 2 Mugs). Not sure how many of spears I will actually get from the boss of bonus with only one week anyways.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 16, 2009, 12:51 PM
I have done around 10-15 bonus runs and seen maybe 6 boards of which I got 1. I haven't even seen the mugunrukucucucucuc board yet though.
Grrr at the koggies dropping skelac boards :(

fay
Feb 16, 2009, 01:38 PM
I saw way more in 1up cup or even Winter Event than I'm seeing from Kog Nadds in this event. I don't get it, the missions before or after that stage all the enemies are dropping their same star level crappy rares way too much in comparison (those 93454 Sweet Death/Gur Bazga/Raikasobra/Skela boards goes straight to NPC nowadays).

I actually wish alpha was back since Gekis seem to drop way often for me (got like 15 Gekis vs. 2 Mugs). Not sure how many of spears I will actually get from the boss of bonus with only one week anyways.

i actually have a theory that when a mission comes out which everone will run to. i.e events etc. if theres an item everone will want sega will make it harder to get.

want proof of why i think this

mugunruk boards from now
serafi-senba from white beast
during the parum gbr the kaos knight and armas line

there will be more but im too buzy in psu to think over anymore just now =]