PDA

View Full Version : just got the expansion few questions.

Tizzakowack
Feb 11, 2009, 08:29 PM
just bought the expansion. i also just returned to the game so im very lost.

i am online and i still feel like im playing PSU i cant find any parties to join....where are all the people? i thought if i got the expansion there would be more people? and yes i did switch servers and yes i am playing on the AOI.

also how do i do the events, that i have been hearing about?

and is there still only 5 planets or are there other thing places i have to "unlock"

i have noticed a few new "areas" and weapons, but it doesnt seem to much different than psu....where is everyone at i want to play with people!

Freeze
Feb 11, 2009, 08:44 PM
The event is on the third floor of the colony. Last door on the left that used to say tenent wanted. That's where you'll find most people right now.

gratefulgriz
Feb 11, 2009, 09:10 PM
remember unlike other PS games, PSU requires a certain lvl of patience. Starting with the lack of community, but its an event time so if you head to uni 2 on Guardians Colony you can hangout with me! Oh and there is a significant difference in content between the original PSU and AOTI, though it might not seem that way at first, I would search forums for AOTI expansion welcome back!! have a great psu!!

CJ Johnny
Feb 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
Here we go.

>Just bought the expansion. I also just returned to the game so I am very lost.

Good timing to return. Half price or half MS Points.
There is no need to fell lost. Simple. The Robot girl just beside every mission entrance, ‘talk to her’
”White letters”, PSU, mission. “Yellow letters”, AOTI, mission
Other’s, you can pay to get to different lobbies. However! If you’ve never been to that lobby.
You’ll need to unlock or have a friend bring you there, 1 time.
After that, it will show up in the selections. When you talk to the Robot girl.
(It will take you a good half a day, If you want to have all the lobbies available to your selections)

>I am online and I still feel like I am playing PSU. I can’t find any parties to join. Where are all the people? I thought if I got the expansion there would be more people? And yes, I did switch servers. And yes, I am playing on the AOI.

It’s ‘Mission Carnival’ time. Most of every 1 is at the 3rd Fl. Event area. It’s the door where it said “Tenant Wanted”
Go there and check it out.

>Also how do I do the events, that I have been hearing about?

This is for you to read: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157600
This is for you to watch: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/gaming/watch/v17323593nD6rrg3s

>And is there still only 5 planets or are there other thing places I have to "unlock"

Yes, 5 Planets.
However, there are ‘Rare free Missions’ (or Bonus Missions) when you run your missions.
For now.
We have, Moatoob=Forest of Illusion. Neudaiz=Phantom Fissure. Parum=Illusionary Shaft
When you have it. It will show up in the mission counter.

>I have noticed a few new "areas" and weapons, but it doesn’t seem too much different than PSU. Where is everyone at I want to play with people!

When you pay a little more attention to details. You’ll notice difference from the previous PSU.
Example: Visual effects, and some Types of job class has been modifies.
Enjoy the game and make yourself comfortable.
Last. Go to Leo, or 01 Universe. That’s where most of everybody is.

Tizzakowack
Feb 12, 2009, 04:22 AM
thanks a lot for the help.... i got most of it figured out.... now all i need to know if what to do with those spheres i keep getting? i heard u can cash them in and get stuff?

someone add me on msn [email protected] or on aim NickBott05 i have a bunch of questions still.

anyone want to help? im gonna get on tonight add me above ^^^^

Gunslinger-08
Feb 12, 2009, 08:00 PM
PC/PS2 or 360?

(On another note, AotI and v1 players share a server. Your first post seemed to suggest that you thought otherwise.)

CJ Johnny
Feb 12, 2009, 10:14 PM
Gunslinger, You are right. >>>>> Which Platform??

What is your XBOX 360 GamerTag? If you are on 360.
And the name of your "Character"?

btw: I am on 360.

Gunslinger-08
Feb 12, 2009, 11:12 PM
Gunslinger, You are right. >>>>> Which Platform??

What is your XBOX 360 GamerTag? If you are on 360.
And the name of your "Character"?

btw: I am on 360.

I play on PC. Sorry. :/