PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to get Yasha, eaiser way for event tickets?

Wraithind
Feb 12, 2009, 01:48 AM
Hey guys, I havent been on here in a while and thats because I just started up again for a month a few months ago but quickly got busy with college and what not. Anyways, I noticed the current event has Yasha and I really want one of those but Im looking at the requirements for Event Tickets and honestly Im wondering if theirs an easier way to get Event tickets other then gathering tons of zon photons and trying to make a ton of Zon spheres from those (Provided I read this right...) Any help at all for this would be nice so I can know if its worth starting up again or not. Thanks!

beatrixkiddo
Feb 12, 2009, 01:52 AM
Uh.

You play the event missions, and get Zon-spheres. Each Zon-sphere is worth 10 tickets, and this is how you're "supposed" to get tickets. The Zon-photon route isn't worth it at all.

Wraithind
Feb 12, 2009, 01:58 AM
Oh... must have missed that part, okay, that made things much easier for me. Thanks a ton man! Now lets hope I can get it in time...

beatrixkiddo
Feb 12, 2009, 02:02 AM
I wouldn't worry too much, the World of Illusion bosses are only available in the last week of the event. You should have plenty of tickets by then if you play now.

Wraithind
Feb 12, 2009, 02:07 AM
I thought that was just when World of Illusion b started... isnt World of Illusion a currently available?

Edit: Whoops, sorry, got those two backwards.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 12, 2009, 03:03 AM
No. We had A for 2 weeks, now we'll have B (only, no A) for 2 weeks. Then both at once, with the bosses added in (I believe)

Wraithind
Feb 12, 2009, 03:15 AM
Hmm... okay, I think I got it. Ill have to start up tomorrow and collect those tickets then. Thanks a lot for all the info man, it really helped.

Aries2384
Feb 12, 2009, 11:04 PM
Yasha drops in this event? :o

DesuJet
Feb 12, 2009, 11:11 PM
Yeah, too bad you won't be getting one xD

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 01:33 AM
Why do you say that DesuJet? Is it an insanely rare drop or something?

beatrixkiddo
Feb 13, 2009, 01:35 AM
Rare drop from the final stage of a (somewhat) difficult mission, in which death = removal from the mission.

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 01:48 AM
Well I suppose that complicates things, especially seeing as my character isnt actually that high of level... but Im sure if I stick with it I can eventually pull it off.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 13, 2009, 02:00 AM
Did I mention all the enemies have around tripled attack power? And the final stage is De Rol Le?

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 02:23 AM
Yeah, thats what I read. I knew from the start that it wouldnt be easy but I figured they would never make something impossible and in the end it would be boring if it were easy. I realised it wouldnt be an easy weapon to get but I figured if I try hard enough I can eventually pull it off.

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 02:45 AM
Get two GMs with 31+ rifle bullets and an AT with leveled buffs and you're set. I find AF works very well as a 4th, but really anything that can use some kind of ranged weapon and not die can be the 4th.

stukasa
Feb 13, 2009, 02:49 AM
Get two GMs with 31+ rifle bullets and an AT with leveled buffs and you're set. I find AF works very well as a 4th, but really anything that can use some kind of ranged weapon and not die can be the 4th.
That party setup sounds familiar. :lol:

-Aki

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 02:50 AM
Aki! :D We sure owned that bonus tonight didn't we? XD We finished each stage in like 1-2 minutes.

stukasa
Feb 13, 2009, 02:55 AM
Aki! :D We sure owned that bonus tonight didn't we? XD We finished each stage in like 1-2 minutes.
We sure did! ^^ Getting to stage 11 when it comes out should be no problem with a party like that. I'm just scared of the boss because it's mostly luck that he doesn't drop rocks on you or something. ^^;

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 02:55 AM
Erm, yeah... about that, I dont really know anyone in this game since Ive been gone for so long so really its just me and my brother and we wanna gain some lvls before we start trying to form parties...

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 02:58 AM
Just shout out for parties. From what I've noticed, GM's are not hard to find. I can't say I've been in a party without a GM in it yet. You can beat the bonus without an AT, but you'll need to use a lot more healing items thanks to certain stages...

@stukasa: Yeah, it's going to be tough. If we can survive long enough for it to come close, a few shotgun(s) and spinning strike should take it down really fast. We just need to make sure at least one GM and/or me survives XD Unfortunately, plans don't always go as planned >:O

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 03:01 AM
Well from the sounds of things I need to gather a bunch of these tickets first and then I can start doing the bonus mission for Yasha and I suspect thats gonna take some time so Im gonna try to get some lvls first. That and the complications of a party is if we do manage to get one theres no guarantee Ill be the one its given too... but I suspect I really dont have a choice in the matter given the difficulties of this mission.

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 03:04 AM
What class/race/level are you?

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 03:22 AM
Wasnt looking forward to that question... lol

Im only a lvl 58 Human FiGunner lvl5

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 03:39 AM
Ah, sorry then. Well, if you use twin handguns/crossbow, slicer, or something like spiral dance/rising strike you should be ok in surviving. I also suggest getting sonichi from the event. It is very good at keeping monsters away from you. I can't say for sure if you'll be able to 100% survive the later levels, but I'm pretty sure you'll be OHKO'd by most things pretty fast.

If you're on PC, I'll help ya if I'm not busy.

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 03:42 AM
Oh, well I am on PC so I map take you up on that offer, but for now my and my brother (lvl 55 newman Fortetecher lvl4) are gonna solo a bit to gain some lvls and get the necessary event tickets.

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 03:44 AM
Alright, good luck to you both. At least the exp is good now, so you should be able to get to a decent level by the last week of the event.

Wraithind
Feb 13, 2009, 03:48 AM
Im hoping so, lol. Ill say hi if I see you in game ever. thanks a lot for your help man, really appreciate it.

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 04:12 PM
No problem.