PDA

View Full Version : 50% Sori-Senba Offer?

Nijnij
Feb 12, 2009, 05:51 AM
A-Rank.
Sori-Senba.
Yohmei Corp.
Def. : 155.
Eva. : 167.
Ment. : 135.
End. : 0
DFP req. : 56.

Head slot- Yes.
Arm slot - Yes.
Body slot - Yes.
Extra slot - Yes.

50% Ice.

Okay, I'm new to this forum and to the online game. Been here for about a week, level 81 nubcake. I made my first 50% armor and I'm proud.. It's an A rank! (See stats above.) Yay..

So, looking for someone who needs an all-slot armor. In my store for six mill under this name. The only other 50 percent was all nines and a 42 percent was near that much, so I put it as this much until I could figure out what to charge..

Looking for: Meseta. - A trade involving Tero / Hp restore or Hard / Hp restore. - A trade involving a Spread Needle/G shotgun. 0/10. A trade involving Orpad Guard.

Etc. Those things'll help me out with leveling since I'm gonna go Protranser and all my stats drastically drop for awhile. I prefer stuff involving the items more than meseta since all of those items are out of my money range, but yeah.. Offer away, and thanks for reading!

Auction ends when someone buys it out of the store, or offers here in time, I guess? Lol. Oh, and though I'm not looking, if you offer something not on the list, list its stats so the nubcake won't be confused, thanks!

joefro
Feb 12, 2009, 08:00 AM
First of all, congrats on the synth and welcome to PSOW!

Now, let's get down to business.

Looking for: Meseta. - A trade involving Tero / Hp restore or Hard / Hp restore. - A trade involving a Spread Needle/G shotgun. 0/10. A trade involving Orpad Guard.

Of the items that you want, you will ONLY be able to get an Oprad Guard with some meseta. The other items are worth a lot more than a 50% Sori-Senba.

I'd say just leave it in your shop for six mil and lower it every week until someone buys it.

Barker5227
Feb 12, 2009, 08:38 AM
lulz, your ID must be 99K +

grats on synth ( i have yet to get 40%^)
Butt..a Tero / HP Restore is about 10 mil
Hard / HP Restore is about 40 mil+
Lulz...A 0/10 Spread Needle goes for like 160 mil+
Orpad / Guard is reasonable...

My advice..
im asuming this is your 1st and only character so save up the money or search for weapons you could buy or buy some good armor

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 12, 2009, 03:00 PM
welcome to psow and psu my advice keep it for now 50% a armor is better than 10% serafi-senba just advice for when you go hunting and just in case you're wondering the spread needle is no longer available it was limited to 1000 between ps2/pc and 360 i my self held 7 at one point and sold 3 keep playing for a while you'll eventually be able to afford the weapons you desire Good luck on hunting

FYI if you wanna make money instead of leveling at the event hunt relic edges at sleeping warriors or dual sentinal and sell them they're woth about 1.5 mill each at the moment and you have a chance at getting a psycho wand baord thats about 15-18 mill atm

Nijnij
Feb 13, 2009, 03:53 PM
For the warm welcomes and those who added constructive criticism, thanks. Sounds like a plan to hunt relic edges, though I've been getting most money from selling the Mugenruk boards from the event bonus mission. Sells for four million. Woot. Got to level ninety last night, level nine protranser seems to do well. Anyone know what levels protransers' Ex traps do more damage, by the way? Doesn't seem to be rising. Dunno..

Okay, back to the subject at hand. I sold the Sori-Senba at 1.5 mil for cheap. Felt nice that day. Should have kept it, but most the ones I make are high percentage for some freakishly odd reason. I made two more, but they didn't last five mins last night.. I'll try to keep this topic updated on ones I make as I make them.

Barker, my character is new, I'm not. Knowledgable for the most part aside from event items and whatnot. Was aiming for those who have it in storage and not in their shop. But yeah, thank you all.

joefro, I know how much they all run. I said -involving- them. As in paying the difference if the price is reasonable. I have quite a bit stashed away.