PDA

View Full Version : Edel Fucil, question.

Magician
Feb 12, 2009, 01:47 PM
Just looking for some clarification.

I know that you have to choose between one of the three weapons, and I know that you're limited to one per account. But, once I've chosen one of the three, and I decide to grind it and it breaks can I go back to the arms dealer and get another? Or am I s.o.l. and stuck with an Edel Fucil 0/9 forever?

Since you cannot trade it or sell it, it makes little sense to me that you get one and that's it.

JAFO22000
Feb 12, 2009, 01:49 PM

I know that you have to choose between one of the three weapons, and I know that you're limited to one per account. But, once I've chosen one of the three, and I decide to grind it and it breaks can I go back to the arms dealer and get another? Or am I s.o.l. and stuck with an Edel Fucil 0/9 forever?

Since you cannot trade it or sell it, it makes little sense to me that you get one and that's it.

It makes LESS sense to be able to keep getting a new weapon everytime you break one. If this were the case, everyone could have 10/10 of these weapons because they could keep taking it back to get a new one if it broke.

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2009, 01:50 PM
Considering the sword at least is the strongest sword you can get, why bother grinding it?

Magician
Feb 12, 2009, 01:53 PM
It makes LESS sense to be able to keep getting a new weapon everytime you break one. If this were the case, everyone could have 10/10 of these weapons because they could keep taking it back to get a new one if it broke.

Opinions vary, I guess.

If that's the case then why not make every item within item exchange missions a "one time" affair?

Dana
Feb 12, 2009, 02:03 PM

If we ever get this, we might get the guardian cash thing too, that way everyone will have 10/10's :D!

hewitt
Feb 12, 2009, 02:48 PM
Opinions vary, I guess.

If that's the case then why not make every item within item exchange missions a "one time" affair?

I think you're missing the point that the best weapon in its
category obviously should have some catches....

Inochi Kamunagi
Feb 12, 2009, 03:22 PM
Im just glad I'd be able to get one of the three. Haven't heard, so much about grinding them though. :-)

Flotron
Feb 12, 2009, 03:29 PM
Im still a bit undecided as well, even though I rarely grind.^^

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 12, 2009, 05:23 PM
One time event, you break it you suffer!