PDA

View Full Version : aoti offline!!

artidigahunter
Feb 12, 2009, 06:15 PM
in the electronic brain when fighting the motherbrain everyone knows about the secret boxes im sure but what alot don't know is that there are alot more things in those boxes than whats posted on the drop lists for aoti i have found many weapons nothing really rare that im aware of although i haven't found anything that are on the lists but i did however find a ebrozike, koltova gun, and various other weapons and materials but for some odd reason i think that there is an arti diga in there i don't know why i just feel that there is i could be wrong and it couldn't hurt to try a couple hundred times!

W0LB0T
Feb 12, 2009, 06:26 PM
You're Gonna find that Artidiga...Or die trying

Anduril
Feb 12, 2009, 06:29 PM
Arti Diga just doesn't exist offline. You're just going to have to deal with that screw up. And seriously, man, periods and capital letters are your friends.

artidigahunter
Feb 12, 2009, 06:30 PM
that is for damn sure i have over 300 hours in and im not quiting til i find it lol

what do you mean by periods and capital letters are my friends?

Anduril
Feb 12, 2009, 06:35 PM
what do you mean by periods and capital letters are my friends?
It's just that your first post was a little hard to read because it was just one big run-on sentence, but let's just drop it so as not to pull the thread off-topic.

artidigahunter
Feb 12, 2009, 06:37 PM
oh ok but anyway i believe its there and im not gonna quit til i find it or get online with aoti and psu

Retehi
Feb 12, 2009, 07:40 PM
It doesn't exist.

It doesn't exist.

Split
Feb 12, 2009, 08:04 PM
that is for damn sure i have over 300 hours in and im not quiting til i find it lol

what do you mean by periods and capital letters are my friends?Prepare to play for the rest of your life...this is like trying to fly by flapping your arms. It's not a matter of how hard you try, it's a matter of it being completely impossible. Now if you built a plane to fly in...well I guess that would be the equivalent of hacking the game's code to achieve the ends you're searching for; of course, discussion of cheating in such ways (or at all) is a taboo on PSOW, and for good reason.

Also, note the capitalization and punctuation (I even threw a semi-colon in there!) of my post and compare it to your original post, which is a roughly one hundred word sentence. It's just easier to understand -- this is vastly different from AIM, and no one wants it to devolve into that, so just take the time to think about what you're typing before posting it, and use abbreviations with discretion and, if you're feeling bold, humorous irony.

I suggest a full re-evaluation of your goals in an all-important video game, although I have a suspicion we're being trolled here...

artidigahunter
Feb 12, 2009, 08:29 PM
wow, point blank huh?, ill still look i don't care what any of you say. Just because no one has found it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist! And don't judge me cause i didn't use proper grammar, this isn't grade school its pso-world remember so before you go judging someone stop and think almost like you said

beatrixkiddo
Feb 12, 2009, 08:35 PM
It doesn't exist, because people looked through the game's item data, and it's not there. We're not trying to crush your dreams, we're just trying to save you some time.

artidigahunter
Feb 12, 2009, 08:38 PM
i ain't worried about it anymore its all good no arti diga thats cool im wasting my time alright thanks

Split
Feb 12, 2009, 09:14 PM
i ain't worried about it anymore its all good no arti diga thats cool im wasting my time alright thanksI was being blunt, but I wasn't really trying to mean. It did kind of come across that way though, sorry man :D

Honestly, even though I happen to know you can't get the Arti Diga offline (only through inference from other people's posts and things I've read on teh nets), I don't even play PSU. Heh...never felt the need, although I really miss PSO...

Since that quest is apparently over, maybe you should start an IRL quest to save up some money to get online! As far as I know, PSOW has a great community there that you could roll with, and besides that online is just generally more fun.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm heavily judging you right now :-P. cAN yOu fEeL iT? O.o

artidigahunter
Feb 13, 2009, 05:22 PM
Its cool dude yea i will save up some money for the online, would it be better to get ps2 online or ps3? And whats an IRL?

Chuck_Norris
Feb 13, 2009, 05:49 PM
PS3 if you have it. The PS3 Smoothing option helps. IRL is "In Real Life" >>

artidigahunter
Feb 13, 2009, 08:34 PM
oh lol thanks ill keep the ps3 in mind for future purposes as of now can i just get a wireless adapter for the ps2?

DesuJet
Feb 15, 2009, 09:06 AM
You might as well get it for the 360 or pc since in the spring update that japan's getting, the ps2 gets shafted on how it's gonna be done. That and every other update after that.

x1on3x
Feb 19, 2009, 04:31 PM
Is AOTI offline worth playing if you dont have the online?

RemiusTA
Feb 19, 2009, 04:44 PM
in the electronic brain when fighting the motherbrain everyone knows about the secret boxes im sure but what alot don't know is that there are alot more things in those boxes than whats posted on the drop lists for aoti i have found many weapons nothing really rare that im aware of although i haven't found anything that are on the lists but i did however find a ebrozike, koltova gun, and various other weapons and materials but for some odd reason i think that there is an arti diga in there i don't know why i just feel that there is i could be wrong and it couldn't hurt to try a couple hundred times!

You know you should really try breathing while you talk

Texas
Feb 19, 2009, 04:55 PM
omg how do ppl have thousands of posts
yay i have 1 :)