PDA

View Full Version : quick question why?

garbagenoob
Feb 12, 2009, 09:52 PM
1. why does psu suck so bad?
2. why screw gunners over by givin pretty bullets instead of actual affects on guns
3.why do no guns have any special abilities?
4.why are most weapons jus reskins,edits an recolors?
5.why does offline mode revolve around laia when u create ur own character
6.will gunners get actual flashy pa s?
7.why are newmans so horrid?
8.why do techers suck beyond belief?
9.why did the v-as for v1 suck so bad
10.why is the online scene in the game devoted to being a fashion show?
11.why why is this game called aoti, a better title would of been psu.adventures of laia/also starring her slave YOU!!!!

shadowsniper6
Feb 12, 2009, 09:56 PM
2. the bullet arts have the abilities

DarkEliteRico
Feb 12, 2009, 09:59 PM
and when the killer elite comes out it should have an incapacitate effect as well

ashley50
Feb 12, 2009, 10:04 PM
why do you ask?

shadowsniper6
Feb 12, 2009, 10:06 PM
Why not? lol

garbagenoob
Feb 12, 2009, 10:08 PM
there are a few good bullet pas but most arent even worth the time cept k.shot an yak zen.

i mean come on there are people who can ride spears, crash in to the ground with axes, create whirlwinds with swords dive, and underground with claws

what do we get colorful fairy bullets awesome right?
even more awesome when u realize the dark effect of this game aint black its purple guess wat purple,yellow,green,blue,red, seems pretty close to a rainbow doesnt it?

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 12, 2009, 10:17 PM
because this is sega thats why it sukks....sometime i ask the same thing but meh there are worse games out there.and there are better and the wepon reskins yea that why i dont buy weapons or even brag about my 10/10 w.e i got cause most likely t looks like another wep or someone has it.....

Nuclearranger
Feb 12, 2009, 10:23 PM

Lack of Funds

2. why screw gunners over by givin pretty bullets instead of actual affects on guns

Lack of Funds

Lack of Funds

Lack of Funds

Because?

No

Looking? Useablity?

They are good at Tecking
Here is a clue, Maybe you should stop sucking with techers.

9.why did the v-as for v1 suck so bad

What?

Its not.

11.why why is this game called aoti, a better title would of been psu.adventures of laia/also starring her slave YOU!!!!

Because the main focus of the story was really on the i and not laia.

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 12, 2009, 10:26 PM
Why do people feed the troll?

Nuclearranger
Feb 12, 2009, 10:30 PM
Why do people feed the troll?

Lack of Funds

Zarode
Feb 12, 2009, 10:37 PM
whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/904/arghkk1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/arghkk1.jpg/1/w424.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img11/arghkk1.jpg/1/)

Zabrio
Feb 12, 2009, 10:59 PM
whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/904/arghkk1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/arghkk1.jpg/1/w424.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img11/arghkk1.jpg/1/)

Lack of Funds

XD both of these mad me laugh so hard

MetaZedlen
Feb 13, 2009, 02:01 AM
Here's a question:

Why do you play PSU if you hate so many things about it?

Anduril
Feb 13, 2009, 02:08 AM
"Lack of Funds" doesn't quite answer that one....

Tessu
Feb 13, 2009, 02:41 AM
Here's a question:

Excess Funds

Vanzazikon
Feb 13, 2009, 02:48 AM
Here's a question:

Why do you play PSU if you hate so many things about it?He's a masochist? :confused:

Chuck_Norris
Feb 13, 2009, 04:12 AM
This thread made me laugh. :wacko:

Sinue_v2
Feb 13, 2009, 07:53 PM
Low Budget, No Direction, No Ambition

Because Techers currently use all the available pretty effects resources.

Because they're guns. Point, and shoot. Unless you have an Annie Oakley tribute character in mind, I see no big deal.

Not enough space on the PS2 disk, holds back all the other platforms.

It's Sonic Team... they couldn't write their way out of a 1st grade creative writing class.

No.

Because ST wanted to make them magic space elves, rather than true to their roots.

Because you're not playing them right.

[*Edit* - I figured out what you mean.] 9.why did the v-as for v1 suck so bad
VA's. Voice Actors. Most of them didn't suck, they had horrible direction. Well, no direction really. Just a very brief character bio-sheet and their lines. They pretty much just did the lines over and over until something hit of the janitor got bored and put their checks in the mail on the way out. The guy who did Magashi's voice posted here after v.1 was released and explained. You might be able to look it up if you want. Seriously, most of the Voice Actors were very good, but the direction just wasn't there. Even so, there were some really good characters/moments.

Beats playing the game, for some players anyhow.

It makes sense when you see the Hentai with Laia and her thing for being a dominatrix. The whole slave thing comes into focus. Not sure if it's officially sponsored by Sonic Team though...

garbagenoob
Feb 13, 2009, 08:30 PM
Ty u Sinue and everyone else i was just venting some frustration cus i couldnt find my copy of aoti an thus was stuck playing psu v1 lol.

i dont hate psu i dont love it either tho, its not bad but for some reason im still clinging on too pso lol which is probably why i cant make the large time investment in psu that i would like.sorry i didnt mean to say techers suck i meant sucking on bosses.one last question does psu psp have an extra new game plus or other diffulty stuff?

Raine_Loire
Feb 14, 2009, 09:58 PM
Because they're guns. Point, and shoot. Unless you have an Annie Oakley tribute character in mind, I see no big deal.

Not enough space on the PS2 disk, holds back all the other platforms.

It's Sonic Team... they couldn't write their way out of a 1st grade creative writing class.

No.

Because ST wanted to make them magic space elves, rather than true to their roots.

Beats playing the game, for some players anyhow.

It makes sense when you see the Hentai with Laia and her thing for being a dominatrix. The whole slave thing comes into focus. Not sure if it's officially sponsored by Sonic Team though...

12. Why does Sinue always make me ROFL with his posts?

And I LIKE the voice acting. It's not the popular opinion, but I liked their voices. Maybe they weren't good ACTORS per se, but still...

CelestialBlade
Feb 14, 2009, 10:52 PM
Here's a question:

Because what would people like that do all day if they didn't have something to complain about?

We're all well aware of the state of PSU, I don't think we need complaint threads daily still...