PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Average price of armor units?

Csero
Feb 13, 2009, 02:39 AM
I was curious about what high end armor units are worth normally. Before I never had the revenue to purchase things like Red/Knight and Vijeri/Resist, but in more recent months, I have been making money a little better (despite sucking at playing the market). So since I never looked into this stuff before, are the prices that these armor units normal at the price they are now, or are they more expensive because of events like the Parum GBR and the Mission Carnival taking up peoples hunting time?

Palle
Feb 13, 2009, 03:06 AM
Define normally.

Generally speaking, I think they're worth whatever price the market will bare. If people are too short-sighted (or wrapped up in the current hotspot) to go hunt it for themselves, they should expect to pay whatever price the seller sets. After all, the seller had the sense to be one of the few to actually hunt the damned thing down. That doesn't really answer your question with specific numbers, but those seem to fluctuate regularly anyway.

Personally, I'd price at the market minimum +5-15%, if I wanted a prompt sale. I'm sure there's someone here who knows how to work the system better than myself.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 13, 2009, 06:46 AM
It also depends on which server you're playing on, or did I miss that part. Some of the high end units on the xbox side can get pretty pricey:

LKK - 70 mill
Red / Knight - anywhere from 2.5 - 4 stacks depending on who, when, where you're trading
Vijeri / resist - not sure, but probably about a stack plus for one of those bad boys

Some of those prices were pre-carnival and they're just going to get worse if people don't hunt for them

DesuJet
Feb 13, 2009, 07:44 AM
Most people are accepting 180 mil on red / knights.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 13, 2009, 08:19 AM
Most people are accepting 180 mil on red / knights. daaaamn, they dropped that much in price within a few weeks.

Csero
Feb 13, 2009, 01:52 PM
If people are too short-sighted (or wrapped up in the current hotspot) to go hunt it for themselves, they should expect to pay whatever price the seller sets. After all, the seller had the sense to be one of the few to actually hunt the damned thing down.

I have had the cash for a Red/Knight or Vijeri/Resist a couple of times now. I just didn't want it to end up like it did when I spent a small fortune on Double Agito's back when they were harder to find, and now they are much cheaper. I wish to avoid that situation again if I can. I know Vijeri/Resists used to be 60 mil, I am not sure if the large number of events changed that or people just decided to start charging more.