PDA

View Full Version : electro heart

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 13, 2009, 07:16 AM
haven't checked if this was answered but anyone find out why we got gipped from getting this last update?

DesuJet
Feb 13, 2009, 07:43 AM
So you'll be torn between spending your zonspheres on tickets for the bosses and the trade-in items.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 13, 2009, 08:22 AM
I hope we don't get gipped, I think those would look awesome on some characters. Honestly hope that we can get them some time in the future.

Calsetes
Feb 13, 2009, 08:40 AM
I hope we get it too, or else I wasted my spheres on all those plasma weapons and that rabol UV (oh, and the plasma weapons from the bonus weapons).

Kion
Feb 13, 2009, 09:26 AM
awesome on some characters. mostly it`s an accesory for noobs to unneccarily lag up public parties :sigh:

Calsetes
Feb 13, 2009, 09:52 AM
Do the other "effect" units cause massive lag on PS2? I know if it's on PC you can just crank the settings down a bit, but I'm not sure about the consoles...

Plus, not trying to start a fight so don't take it as that, but it's not really a "noob accessory," some people just want it for whatever reason. I know the set bonuses will be nice, and I plan on leaving mine on my PT afterwards.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 13, 2009, 09:55 AM
what does EH laggin you up have to do with my question?

Alecc
Feb 13, 2009, 09:58 AM
Friday.

EspioKaos
Feb 13, 2009, 10:08 AM
haven't checked if this was answered but anyone find out why we got gipped from getting this last update?

Looks like they're releasing the exchange mission's items on the local servers exactly as they did in Japan: in three waves. I was thinking that there was only one update to the exchange lineup during the event (it's been a while since it occurred on the JP servers, so my memory of the event has gotten a little clouded), but I just checked the JP event site, and it has SC5 Disc and Electro Heart as the last two prizes that were added to the mission. By their update notes, the first update came two weeks after the event started and the last update was two weeks after that. In other words, I'd expect to see the last two items next Friday.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 13, 2009, 02:05 PM
Looks like they're releasing the exchange mission's items on the local servers exactly as they did in Japan: in three waves. I was thinking that there was only one update to the exchange lineup during the event (it's been a while since it occurred on the JP servers, so my memory of the event has gotten a little clouded), but I just checked the JP event site, and it has SC5 Disc and Electro Heart as the last two prizes that were added to the mission. By their update notes, the first update came two weeks after the event started and the last update was two weeks after that. In other words, I'd expect to see the last two items next Friday.

:D thanx espio lol i thought they had only 2 updates that makes me feel better im in the mood for a new aura black heart is feeling kinda old on my techer and +2pp regen on a unit is awesome

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 02:57 PM
I'm glad I can now have a PP regen and END boost unit at the same time. Very nice for Forces.

Aeris
Feb 13, 2009, 05:18 PM
Good i saved 2 stacks of Zonspheres for the electro hearts, i get me a few of them as well as some friends of mine might want one.

Kion
Feb 13, 2009, 06:53 PM
what does EH laggin you up have to do with my question?

Everything :nono: The only way i can log into psu at the moment is on my netbook, and the only way i can manage is on ultraminimum settings. Puyo aura isn`t a problem, but even in a three person party, if one person has an aura my gameplay comes to a extremely slow crawl. Especially when items first come out everyone grabs them, so i`m not looking forward to its release. For most aura`s if you really cared about stamina; there are other units.

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 07:15 PM
Isn't there an option to turn off effects? Or does that not apply to auras?

hewitt
Feb 13, 2009, 07:18 PM
awesome on some characters. mostly it`s an accesory for noobs to unneccarily lag up public parties :sigh:

Would you rather have Electro Heart or something like Aura Field lagging you?

DesuJet
Feb 14, 2009, 01:31 AM
Everything :nono: The only way i can log into psu at the moment is on my netbook, and the only way i can manage is on ultraminimum settings. Puyo aura isn`t a problem, but even in a three person party, if one person has an aura my gameplay comes to a extremely slow crawl. Especially when items first come out everyone grabs them, so i`m not looking forward to its release. For most aura`s if you really cared about stamina; there are other units.

lol, sucks to be you:-D

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 01:31 PM
yea that sux 2 bad ev1 will be using it

BIGGIEstyle
Feb 14, 2009, 01:55 PM

I'm still waiting to hear what you lagging has to do with his question :P

On a serious note, that really sucks, I've had to deal with that horrible lag too, back when everyone was running around in aura fields. I feel your pain.

Kylie
Feb 14, 2009, 03:20 PM
@Espio: Goodie. I like to have auras. They're neat-looking, and they add STA.

And I've played the PS2 version since November 2006, and I've never noticed any lag from me or anyone else wearing an aura. I guess I can't speak on your behalf, but that's pretty odd... There are much worse effects on the game.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 05:12 PM
There are much worse effects on the game. like the robot slow down on the 360 lol

Alnet
Feb 14, 2009, 11:02 PM
The only time I've ever really had intense graphical lag was either

1.) Firebreak + Puyo Auras on PS2

2.) Frameskip 0 + Masterforce + Har/Quick

I don't see either of those now, since I switched to Frameskip 1, though~

But yeah, I can understand that if 5 people are running in a group and all spamming some resource-stealing aura, then it's going to slow down some people, especially if they're on a low-end PC or a PS2.

DesuJet
Feb 15, 2009, 09:02 AM
There's no robot slowdown anymore.

Gibdozer
Feb 15, 2009, 10:48 AM
I don't know I've been in several parties of six where everyone has an aura of some kind (360) and never experienced an aura induced lag. As for auras being noob items, well the quality of your game experienc is secondary to me looking cool. Sorry, but thats the way it is (not really sorry at all) so best of luck. Also I can't wait for an electro heart, how many spheres will it cost though?

NDW
Feb 15, 2009, 11:03 AM
Also I can't wait for an electro heart, how many spheres will it cost though?

20 Zonspheres.