PDA

View Full Version : PS DJ's!!

gratefulgriz
Feb 13, 2009, 07:22 AM
My name is Dj Alis (LadyDatura) and I have been a PS player since the Sega Genesis. I was wondering if there are any other Dj's in the PSU community? When I have a good session I announce upon the crowd 'You Just Got Megid' and purple lights shine everywhere while everyone cheers! Too bad they get instant death when I drop the beat cause they aren't equipped with S rank line shields. Let me know if you are a PS Dj and what you do to keep the crowd rocking! Maybe if there are enough PS Djs we could add to PSO-World audio links with our recorded sessions that might add to the PS experience (cause we all know PSU's music could have been betta!) x_X

Kion
Feb 13, 2009, 09:29 AM
Could you remix the club song into something danceable? Like a ship with out a sail, with out a saaaiilll♪ x.x

Calsetes
Feb 13, 2009, 09:56 AM
The extent of my DJing experience is "I'm going to set up a shoutcast! Oh wait, they cost money, and this one free one I found is kinda crappy (need a window with lots of popups open to hear it), so I'll just give up now." Probably for the best, since I'm not real DJ-esque material, more like "Internet Radio Guy Who Plays Random Songs and Might Come On and Say Something Every Hour or So."

Still, that's cool that you do that.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 13, 2009, 10:25 AM
Stopped spinning years ago, it was a high school hobby for me and my friends while we did drugs. Kept some of the old records and should have my mixer somewhere.

gratefulgriz
Feb 13, 2009, 01:05 PM
Nice guys, sounds like more of a past time for most of you!! Maybe you are all too busy to hunting for mesetas to bust out the turntables these days, but its nice to know there are a few PSU players who like to Dj!!