PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Thing?

PSU Phere
Feb 13, 2009, 04:38 PM
Just doing this 4 fun... Wut do u guys think would be WORSE?

darkante
Feb 13, 2009, 04:52 PM
Obviously, failing high class weapons is a huge downer.

DesuJet
Feb 13, 2009, 04:56 PM
Find entertainment posting mundane topics on a mundane forum?

DarkEliteRico
Feb 13, 2009, 05:30 PM
failing weapons for sure, I've managed to pop in a few boards to the wrong PM a few times and have been surprised a few times

AlliThePally
Feb 13, 2009, 05:48 PM
Id rather fail a weapon then pull out a 10% one XD

Darius_Drake
Feb 13, 2009, 06:08 PM
Failing a Repca/Psycho wand with a 99% chance of success

If this happened to me you would be able to find me on some stairs somewhere in Ghural crying uncontrollably.

_Vyser_
Feb 13, 2009, 06:31 PM
Failing a Repca/P-wand easily. If you put the board in the wrong PM, at least you technically still have a chance of getting the item (pretty low though...).

Christmas
Feb 13, 2009, 07:36 PM
Failing a 99% board is not fun, wasn't fun the first time and I sure don't want to go through that again.

Jainsea
Feb 13, 2009, 10:34 PM
Id say failing a Psycho wand. Of course failing any high rank RARE really is horrible.
Im just saying P wand because it takes so many of each materail and so expensive to just get them all :\ and to just fail it? Yea...thats a slap in the face i'd say ._.

Kylie
Feb 13, 2009, 10:37 PM
All three are pretty bad, but failing something like that would have to be the worst.

Leadfoot
Feb 14, 2009, 08:04 AM
Of course failing a synth, Psycho Wand in particular (unless you want it for paural or something) a 10% Agito Repca grinded up to 10/10- I will take that in a heartbeat.

Namine
Feb 14, 2009, 08:24 AM
Failing a Psycho Wand or a Repca. The other two options are still decent alternatives. I think the boards still have a high % of success in the wrong PM.

Svaltus
Feb 14, 2009, 09:12 AM
i vote 3!

I Still have one agito repca board waiting for agito edges and dont like think 99% sucess will fail!

Rust
Feb 14, 2009, 10:24 AM
Really, none of them.
I don't care for those weapons to fail over others.

Zos
Feb 16, 2009, 12:25 AM
How about giving a 10/10 psycho wand to the shitenkaku box and getting the message nothing happened?

CelestialBlade
Feb 16, 2009, 12:32 AM
Putting a Repca/Psych wand board in the wrong PM - Since this game began, I have *never* trusted the success rates, no matter the PM. I really don't think it makes anywhere near as much of a difference as many seem to think it does.

Making a Repca that came out 10% - It's still a Repca. Only jaded players or elitists are going to be really, really pissed at this outcome. Hell, if anything, it's more versatile now.

Failing a Repca/Psycho wand with a 99% chance of success - Now THIS just sucks. Reminds me of when I first found a Cubo Musrana in v1, back when they were rare as hell. I failed it and I was *down* XD So, I vote this one.

Noblewine
Feb 16, 2009, 01:59 AM
The 3rd one is probably the worse thing you can do. I accidentally fed my Neudaiz transfer ticket to my PM once and had to go through the whole process again.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 16, 2009, 02:18 AM
You know what sucks? Transferring all your items and equips over to create a new character of the same type, but different race/sex/name. Then after you're completely done you forgot to transfer the photon arts that were maxed out over also. :(

Alnet
Feb 16, 2009, 02:32 AM
Third answer.

Option 1, you have a CHANCE to succeed. When we first got A-rank weapons in shops, I actually succeeded on 2/3 Kikamis in my Strike PM (didn't have a Gun PM yet). It was about 17% chance of success. And I've managed to fail 91% weapons in AOI. So, anything can happen.

Option 2, you still HAVE an Agito Repca, and that in itself is something. Plus, its high-grind hax ATP can be of some use. Or you could just give that low% Repca to a friend or sell it.

Option 3 is suck. There is no good that can come from it outside of a Chronoseline or Lithn-- owait, that's a PSUv1 weapon. You got an Okiku Doll. Congratulations.