PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Boss

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 11:31 AM
So im just bored right now leveled a few spells to 50 o.o :dead: which is your favorite boss and why. could be drops or the battle itself, mine personally is the adahna degahna :D i just plain love beating on him and the fact that he drops needle and degahna cannons helps :D

GreenArcher
Feb 14, 2009, 11:53 AM
De Ragnus. He is the only boss I remember actually being DIFFICULT at some point in this game.

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 14, 2009, 11:56 AM
Falkis hes the hardest boss still not the dallgun view plaza falkis but the hive 3 one...

Meta77
Feb 14, 2009, 11:58 AM
Magas has be best boss music. falkis is easy if you fight him right. de ragan because hes a jokeof a boss.

Lazaroth
Feb 14, 2009, 01:07 PM
In my opinion, and im thinking about Offline mode only, Alterazgohg its the most difficult boss in some way, and the coolest too. Mother Brain and Dulk Fakis are both static and they dosenīt feel the final boss like Dark Falz in PSO did..

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 01:27 PM
not to mention you had to work your way to most of these bosses before AOI's pay to go to a previously traveled location :D then to have your whole team wiped out by say de ragnus :D

BIGGIEstyle
Feb 14, 2009, 01:27 PM
I love the magahnna fight. Hence my vote went to Magas.

I actually vote for SEED Magashi, because he's so epic :P

WAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU ARE WEAK!

Classic ^_^

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 14, 2009, 01:29 PM
De ragan ^^
lol

Gunslinger-08
Feb 14, 2009, 01:32 PM
Maggas. Few bosses can be a total headache the way he can, even though I'm capped.

DEM_CIG
Feb 14, 2009, 01:41 PM
De Ragus was my favorite cause of all the good memories back in the day, I was so excited when the S2 1st came out for that mission ^_^.

Kylie
Feb 14, 2009, 01:46 PM
Definitely Dulk fakis. His second form is still the funnest battle for me.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 01:52 PM
lols i wonder if anyone has ever found the zoul goug to be a fun or worthwhile boss at any point in the game?

artidigahunter
Feb 14, 2009, 01:56 PM
i don't have online mode but but offline i think i like the alterazoug or how ever you spell it!

Rust
Feb 14, 2009, 02:09 PM
SEED-Magashi in v.1 is the only creature I'd consider any close to a boss.
All the big creatures with shitloads of HP (a.k.a the so-called PSU bosses) only know sitting there waiting to be raped, staying out of range forever with annoying moves, or spamming oh-so predictable attacks after having stood still for a good 10 seconds so everyone could run away (which nobody does anyways).

Alnet
Feb 14, 2009, 04:01 PM
De Rol Le. :wacko:

Owait, he's not on the list...

Well, him or De Ragnus. I remember having a dream where De Ragan and De Ragnus were in a city trying to kill everyone, and doing a good job at it. That, and there were so many runs for Dub Agito, where our whole team would just be wiped out in an instant by his earthquake. He was really OP back in the day.

Dragwind
Feb 14, 2009, 04:03 PM
Wow, I'm surprised Magas is up there atm. As much as I hate Magas, it's also one of my favorites alongside Dulk Fakis.

biggabertha
Feb 14, 2009, 04:08 PM
Magas Maggahna by far.

They neutered him at some point in the game though and he became somewhat more dull to fight. Now all that he's bad for now is the warping and the wussy force field he uses.

De Ragnus is the only challenging boss going at this point now just because he has no element. Oh wait.. hang on, there's Boma Duranga...

darkante
Feb 14, 2009, 04:14 PM
Adahna Degahna, just because he is so idiotic when you reach his weak point.
Fun to see him struggle for like 10 sec before he dies. Haha

Pre-expansion, Magas were no doubt the hardest one to solo.
Which made you build a love-hate relationship with it, challenging and irritating.

Ezodagrom
Feb 14, 2009, 04:19 PM
*Votes Fakis*
The boss I like the most on PSU is the 2nd form of Fakis. ^^

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 05:20 PM
ugh i hate seed magashi so much i refused to put him on the polls with his judo chop and round house combo my poor MF died 2x when she got cornered i can still hear her screams (*why did you forget my stun resist why?* :dead:)

Psysis
Feb 14, 2009, 07:19 PM
Mother Brain, I like the music. That's pretty much why...

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 11:22 PM
i agree with the music for mother brain she has the best one

0/40 votes for poor 'ol zoul goug still

seph_monkey
Feb 14, 2009, 11:34 PM
i think magas is great and fun n_n

he looks cool, his fight is fun, and he has nice drops
too bad he never drops me the dam rattlesnake hahahaha... funny...

DarkEliteRico
Feb 14, 2009, 11:34 PM
Magas and Deghana for sure, both are bitches and they're so fun to chase around

Tetsaru
Feb 15, 2009, 01:45 AM
I voted Magas, for being one of the few bosses on this game that is actually somewhat challenging to fight... that and he drops two good gunner weapons. =P Still, most of the bosses on here don't require much strategy - usually just Zerg-rush em and they die... -_-

darkante
Feb 15, 2009, 07:36 AM
I feel that, only the Magashi Clones are the ones who actually are hard as hell (rightfully).
I for one would easiely category them as a boss fight all together.
Never would i try confronting them at all without burn traps.

I think the current bosses need a bump in HP and ATP boost.
They are way too easy compared to them.

DesuJet
Feb 15, 2009, 09:10 AM
Mother Brain, I like the music. That's pretty much why...

lol@music

The "music" in this game is so terrible I have it set to "off" in the settings menu.

My favorite boss is the Ragan cuz I can kill it in under 10 seconds on S2 xD

Oh, and why is onmagoug and dimmagolus in the same option? Dimmagolus doesn't stay on the ground for more than 5 seconds compared to the onmagoug.

garjian
Feb 15, 2009, 11:07 AM
wheres de rol le..? also as far as im concerned... that is not dark falz >: (

imo, PSO mines boss... but on psu... i dont know... theyve all been reskinned now, so i guess i hate all of them. if de rol was on the list... id go for that i guess...

PALRAPPYS
Feb 15, 2009, 11:52 AM
WTF? No De Rol Le? Whatever, De Ragan it is then. Good memories of Raffon Field Base lol XD

Winter_of_uno
Feb 15, 2009, 12:31 PM
De Rol Le because of music and memories of PSO plus he does not allow ridiculously fast pwnage like dragon-type bosses.

Xefi
Feb 15, 2009, 01:38 PM
Onmagoug because he can fall down like a rock
and takes no damage.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 15, 2009, 02:30 PM
My favorite has to be Magas. He still manages to kill people with those homing missles of his and the epic gigantic blade he runs through people with. Not to mention, the drops are pretty decent too.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 15, 2009, 05:26 PM
^^; lol this is the first time ive heard anyone miss de rol le from PSU most of the time everyone complaions about it at least 360 side anyway
he shall not be forgotten next time

Dhylec
Feb 15, 2009, 05:54 PM
A couple of bosses are added for completeness.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 15, 2009, 09:49 PM
^^; thanks :D now ppl can vote for magashi n de rol le

Noblewine
Feb 16, 2009, 02:09 AM
Magas Maggahna and Magashi their the ones bosses with Debuffs and a pain to fight.

ThePendragon
Feb 16, 2009, 02:57 PM
Howzer.

Virulent Tiger
Feb 16, 2009, 03:08 PM
Definitely going with Motherbrain. Makes me think of Jenova and/or Adel from Final Fantasy VII and VIII. Jenova, cause it's a "Mother" figure hooked up to a bunch of wires and machinery. As for Adel, It's a similar situation, but the stage for the fight is a long narrow hallway like the battleground in FF VIII.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 17, 2009, 07:49 PM
well maybe now more people will choose de rol le since he'll be a boss for the bonus now