PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Gaozoran rod Board Drop?

Suzuka Miyamoto
Feb 14, 2009, 01:38 PM
Im trying to find the board "Gaozoran rod"

But im confused on "PSupedia.com" they say it drops on the "Psu version" missions Dark Satellite S2, SEED Awakened S2, True Darkness S2.

But on the "AOTL version" it drops on (Holy Hallucination) S, Maximum Attack G' S, Dark Satellite S3,and SEED Awakened S3.

But on the xbox360 version we dont have S3 missions can someone help me understand please how to get this board?:-(

DreXxiN
Feb 14, 2009, 01:40 PM
EDITED: Seo stop posting on my account, please. lol

DarkEliteRico
Feb 14, 2009, 01:41 PM
Because the other missions were out before the expansion, the AOTI versions are all new missions. If you keep at it and hunt where they're available you should have one sooner or later

Suzuka Miyamoto
Feb 14, 2009, 01:44 PM
Because the other missions were out before the expansion, the AOTI versions are all new missions. If you keep at it and hunt where they're available you should have one sooner or later

So.................. if i do Dark Satellite S2, SEED Awakened S2, True Darkness S2 over and over again and again i can find it? ( '_' )?????:-(

Or no?

DarkEliteRico
Feb 14, 2009, 01:48 PM
So.................. if i do Dark Satellite S2, SEED Awakened S2, True Darkness S2 over and over again and again i can find it? ( '_' )?????:-(

Or no?

that sums it up, that's the only way to get them until we get the S3 variants on the 360 side. I don't think you can get lucky enough to get them during the bonus missions, can't remember if they're high enough to drop them.

BIGGIEstyle
Feb 14, 2009, 01:49 PM

Or no?

Yes. It drops on S2 versions of Hive Missions from the Gaozorans. Just be warned that they're VERY stingy and I haven't seen one drop well.... ever lol.

And no Rico, the ones in the bonus mission are too low of level.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 14, 2009, 01:53 PM
lv 100 + gaozorans drop it

Suzuka Miyamoto
Feb 14, 2009, 02:03 PM
Yes. It drops on S2 versions of Hive Missions from the Gaozorans. Just be warned that they're VERY stingy and I haven't seen one drop well.... ever lol.

And no Rico, the ones in the bonus mission are too low of level.

Thank you ;-)

buzyb77
Feb 14, 2009, 02:40 PM
also note on PSUPEDIA ..if it is blue we don't have it yet... as it is locked onto the JP sever shores...Maybe oneday we will get these blue missions......as long a enough players Marry the JP players and renouce their Citzenship to all but the "11th district" you know and all become 11s....lol then Zero will save us alll...........

ashley50
Feb 14, 2009, 03:09 PM
you must like that do you? ^

Suzuka Miyamoto
Feb 14, 2009, 04:33 PM
you must like that do you? ^

If anyone has one ill trade them 50 s+10s for it.