PDA

View Full Version : angers me

Illchymus
Feb 15, 2009, 11:40 AM
you know what i hate that sega closed all of the american and EU PSO servers because they said..oh well PSU is comming out and thell "love that" NOT lets be ohnest PSO fans PSU sucked and they put down the servers for that like i under stud why they did it they thought it would be good but it wassent so i waited for them realize it and put the servers back up BUT THEY DIDN'T they just sat there and pissed off every one all im trying to say is please SEGA take back your misstake and put the servers back online not for me but to all thoughs adoring fans out there

post on this thread telling why your pissed off at sega deleting the servers

Thank you for reading i had to get this off my chest

Sayara
Feb 15, 2009, 11:49 AM
Those adoring fans just found another outlet to play PSO with.
I cant tell you where (in according to Rules here) but do some googling, you'll find something

Leviathan
Feb 15, 2009, 11:49 AM
They closed the servers for PSO because it wasn't profitable anymore, and the cost of keeping the servers were probably higher than the money they got from it.

Yes, PSO is good, but there are other servers around for it...

Illchymus
Feb 15, 2009, 11:54 AM
hmmm i guess your right but its just i wish sega would go the thoughs new servers and at least give them there hard erned charecters back

SpikeOtacon
Feb 15, 2009, 12:18 PM
The characters were gonna get deleted one way or another. PSO isn't forever, unfortunately (even if it feels like forever before that damn Baranz drops that Panzer Faust you've been after since Ep. 1&2 first hit shelves)

amtalx
Feb 15, 2009, 12:41 PM
Its sucks but it happens to all servers eventually. Even *gasp* WoW servers will go offline someday. It might be right before the sun swells to consume the earth, but it will happen.

Randomness
Feb 15, 2009, 12:41 PM
Must... resist... PSO...

MeruAmura
Feb 15, 2009, 12:55 PM
I Kinda know how ya felt. Im a Veteran -PSO vr.1- I just got my own gamecube recently and was looking forward to a dramatic return to the world only to find out servers are Caput. Sure i could go to one on the "Other" Servers. But i didnt see the point. I played PSU back when it first came out. 80 De Ragon runs at caped lvl sucked so i quit.

Kylie
Feb 15, 2009, 01:31 PM
All good thing's come to an end.

The servers for Resident Evil Outbreak didn't last nearly as long, and Metal Gear Online (the original one) lasted even less. I think PSO had a great run in comparison. Also, at least you can still play it online at certain places.

DreXxiN
Feb 15, 2009, 04:10 PM
All good thing's come to an end.

The servers for Resident Evil Outbreak didn't last nearly as long, and Metal Gear Online (the original one) lasted even less. I think PSO had a great run in comparison. Also, at least you can still play it online at certain places.

First Metal Gear Online? Are you referring to Metal Gear Solid 3: Substance?

I unfortunately never got to play that one online. :(

Outrider
Feb 15, 2009, 11:58 PM

I unfortunately never got to play that one online. :(

It was... fun? It definitely had it's moments.

Have you played MGS4 online? From what I can remember, they were pretty similar, barring the control differences.

Oh, and people were more likely to salute you after killing you and less likely to tea-bag your corpse, so I guess it was better in some ways.

Kylie
Feb 16, 2009, 12:16 AM

I unfortunately never got to play that one online. :(I rented it the first week it came out, and it wasn't really my cup of tea. :P But my point is that they only kept online play up for about a year.

Kent
Feb 16, 2009, 01:56 AM
It is a shame that PSO's official servers had to go down, but at the time, the only thing keeping them up was, interestingly enough, people subscribing to Phantasy Star Universe - simply because they were making a loss on the game, due to the population decline. It's only a matter of time until it happens to Phantasy Star Universe, too.

...Kinda like how it's only a matter of time until EverQuest's servers go down.