PDA

View Full Version : Maxed out PAs

ARASHIKAGE
Feb 15, 2009, 05:53 PM
I've noticed alot of quallity PA lvls out there (I don't want to start a debate on weither or not AFK lvling bullets and buffs is really something to be proud of). What I'm wondering is, at this point in the game how many of you have maxed out all the PAs you wanted to? Or at least for your favorite class? I'd like to see the Masterforce with all is attack techs at 50, or the Fighmaster/Gunmaster all caped out.
And am I the only that would like to carry more PAs on me? (36 doesn't cut it)

biggabertha
Feb 15, 2009, 06:21 PM
I have all 56 useable PAs maxed out for my Protranser.

It's more of an e-penz0r thing though since something like 30 of them are useful. (All six elemental Shotgun, Laser Cannon and Handgun, three Grenade, essentially one Longbow, Dus Daggas, Dus Majarra, Bogga Robado, Bogga Zubba, Tornado Break, Rising Strike, Anga Dugrega and maybe Anga Jabroga)

Then again, I only have those melee ones to Lv. 30 and the bullet ones to Lv. 40.

I plan to have them all done for my gunner (Fortegunner, Guntecher and Gunmaster), Techer (Fortetecher, Wartecher, Acrotecher and Masterforce) and fighter (Fortefighter, Fighgunner, Acrofighter and Fighmaster) one day but chances are, the servers will be shut down before I'm able to get my techer done. (Really wish I could afk level though...)

Yunfa
Feb 15, 2009, 06:22 PM
36 works fine for me. I have 4 characters with nearly maxed out PA, bullets and Techs. Make 4 characters with completely different class and you will find that you're able to have a large PA, TECH, & bullet pool to choose from.

Now if you only hv one character, it's going to be hard to choose what to use. ;)

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 15, 2009, 08:05 PM
Max out your pas will make you bored i learned my lesson on pc when the cap was 40 on xbox im taking my time i dont want to be complainin about how its borin and blah blah

Inazuma
Feb 15, 2009, 09:05 PM
i maxed all 34 techs to 50 on both of my accounts and now im working on maxing all of the FM skills on my main account. i mostly afk leveled the techs for the 2nd account btw.

stukasa
Feb 15, 2009, 09:15 PM
I don't have a single PA to 50 yet. :D A few are getting close though. In a way, I'm glad I don't have any at 50 yet because I don't like using a PA once it's capped. I'll still use it when I need to but somehow I feel like I'm wasting my time when I could be leveling something else. ^^;

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 15, 2009, 09:24 PM
Stukasa i know what u mean especially when u have bullets or techs capped it feels so useless

Arika
Feb 15, 2009, 10:11 PM
To me, the most bored situation is when some of your pA max, but other isn't max. It is semi-forcing you to not use the capped PA so that you can level another one. I really dislike that situation, so I just capped them all. now, it return freedom to me to use whatever tech I want again.

Kylie
Feb 15, 2009, 10:29 PM
I've maxed out most of the skills I care about, which is an issue. I don't use skills that I don't like, but i'm pretty indifferent towards a lot of the ones I use now. I do use my capped skills for special occassions though (like WoI and time attacks).

Rust
Feb 15, 2009, 11:26 PM
Since I don't do any PA leveling and just level mines as I use them while playing, I didn't cap much things.
Only use a few bullets for each weapons, and my TECH levels are terrible, besides a few like Diga, Nosdiga, Regrants, Shifta and Resta, which are the ones I use the most. Most of the line, Dam and Gi TECH barely got past lvl 11 because I never use them (thanks Polty sauce olol). Probably will never get any of them at 31 or higher anyways since I'm going back to WT once I capped FT.
Most of the melee PAs I've bought are capped at 30 (I don't play FF) though, because they leveled stupidly fast compared to most of the bullets and TECHs...

As for the number of carried PAs, I scattered all the existing PAs among my chars according to their main type weapon selection and elemental affinity (for bullets and TECHs). Three of them have either way enough or just the right count of PAs so no big deal, but since I have only two techer characters, one doing FT/WT/AT/MF, and the other GT only, I'm far from having enough room for PAs on my GT one. My beast mostly use TECHs and a few skills / bullets, but my GT got affinity with lightning, ice and dark elements, making him having all TECHs and GT-weapons bullets of those elements, along with four or five melee PAs of his own. I must leave about 20 discs in my common box for that reason, and the only other character who would have enough room to carry most of those isn't a techer at all, so that'd be stupid to store them on her.

Zarode
Feb 15, 2009, 11:30 PM
I just use what I want, when I want. Capped or not. Too many completionist on this game, I swear.

autumn
Feb 15, 2009, 11:34 PM
I'm one of those people who hates having maxed PAs because I quit using them after unless its important that I do. I remember having capped radiga, diga, and rabarta when I was around level 50 and I didn't really use them again until MF was released.

Brind' Amour
Feb 15, 2009, 11:48 PM
Too casual to max out PA's. I try to level everything evenly so my PA's are not that impressive. Plus, I rock Fighter PA's as well as Bullet PA's. But! I wish i could carry more PA's... For sure, I find switching from Fighter class to Gunner class too time consuming. ^^;

darkante
Feb 16, 2009, 12:03 AM
I hate to use capped P.A when i still got P.As left to level.
Unless itīs a really hard mission, it feels like a must do thing.
I donīt really know why.

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 16, 2009, 12:16 AM
Same here i try to evenly level all pas to 21 after that 30 after that 35 i try to slow it down to take more time i rushed them on pc and was bitchin all day about being bored and people spamming Noobbeast i wont do it here.

Zael
Feb 16, 2009, 12:45 AM
Every GM-usable elemental bullet, at 50.

CelestialBlade
Feb 16, 2009, 12:49 AM
I was working on finishing what I started with my bullets in v1, but I've gotten bored with the game recently so I guess I won't finish. My goal was to at least cap all my bullets and maybe my Technics. I at least did so with my support techs, and I had several bullets capped too.

Kylie
Feb 16, 2009, 01:18 AM
I just use what I want, when I want. Capped or not. Too many completionist on this game, I swear.I don't try to be. :dead: I just feel funny about using a capped skill when there's other skills I need experience for.

Noblewine
Feb 16, 2009, 01:57 AM
I haven't maxed all of mine on my main or any of my characters. I just like to have them capped or at a certain level to try a higher difficulty in the game.

Arika
Feb 16, 2009, 08:39 AM
Every GM-usable elemental bullet, at 50.

"usable" means all of the bullets that GM can use, or all the bullet that are good to use.

Cracka_J
Feb 16, 2009, 09:12 AM
All offensive techs to 50 on MF a day or so before carnival started.
One of the last personal goals I wanted to accomplish in the game.

Spartan Law
Feb 16, 2009, 09:48 AM
Every single Melee PA barring the 2 whip PA's (which I WILL do!!!) at their respective max level. (All FM PA's at 50 incl Absolute, Dugrega etc..) and every non FM melee PA at 40. Even the shockingly bad ones :D (like ikk hikk, Bukuu rensan-ga etc... >_>)

Now I'm a GT for fun XD Go figure... ^^;

Aeris the techer
Feb 16, 2009, 09:57 AM
I think the best thing to do is level them all to your suggested level, like 41+, then quit leveling and instead just use them all at the right times, this way you don't get bored with your class / character but you can still feel confident about your PA's. :) If you go out and get everything to 50 in the first week and you're already lv 150, whats left to do? (other than get better weapons) but the point is party-wise, you have no point in playing really.

I will say though, if you want something to work on you could always make a force character, trust me leveling TECHS takes some time. Plus they look cool :D

Kion
Feb 16, 2009, 09:59 AM
With the event and Master classes I`ve been looking around at people`s PAs and I notice alot of them are maxed at 50. The whole point of the game is to strive for perfection, once you attain it there`s really not much else to do. So i just say to myself "do i really want to walk down that road?". The game will be out for a while so I`ll get there eventually. My whole point in playing is signing on and screwing around with friends; passing time, not killing it.

As for PAs, i level them up to being useful. Generally to 21, where skills have their maximum targets, or like rifles get knockback at level 41, I dont find the damage mods important enough to go all the way to max; it can crawl there from natural play.

Gen2000
Feb 16, 2009, 11:57 AM
Almost all maxed bullets and techs but I'm not rushing this time. They mostly just hover around 45+.I did that back at lv.40 cap and it really made using the characters more boring to me since there was no sense of progression (maxed character level/type level/etc). Melee PAs are even more of a joke since you can get like 30 levels of them in one day.

Psysis
Feb 16, 2009, 12:34 PM
I've capped PA's of the tech, bullet and skill variety that I used a lot. That was a long time ago, at that time I was bored and eventually took about a break for almost a year. I came back because of friends and whatever else, with the new updates I don't want to cap any of my PA's anymore, it's boring to me.

milranduil
Feb 16, 2009, 01:32 PM
"usable" means all of the bullets that GM can use, or all the bullet that are good to use.

That's what he's saying...GM-usable elemental bullets aka 6 elemental rifles, shotguns, lasers, and twin handguns.

On topic: I've probably done more PA leveling than I'd like to admit considering I play Acrofighter, Acrotecher, Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce. I try to keep my PA lists pretty even, but it can get a little interesting with keeping all the FM/GM PAs on Bobby or AF/AT PAs all on Arkarian. My FM PAs are getting better but still a bit nubbish, GM PAs are near max, MF PAs are getting to max but still a lot of 43-45 PAs, AF about 2/3 are 40/30 skills/bullets, and AT all support techs are 41+ which is all I care about lol

Sexy_Raine
Feb 16, 2009, 08:16 PM
All offense techs are max as it says in my sig. Too bad MF didn't turn out the way I hoped so I'll never be using them again. I did it to show my last bit of loyalty to techer, and for bragging rights. Now I'm all about the guns. :P

All of Nova's shotgun and rifle elements are already 41+, and two lasers at 50. I'm not in a hurry to max out everything for Gunmaster as Nova will never multi-class. There's no point of using an inferior class once everything in GM is maxed. So all that's left for me wait for the Luminus Power Charge.

Once I have the LPC, I'm going to abuse being overpowered for as long as possible until a rebalance comes.

XxAntMan215xX
Feb 16, 2009, 11:43 PM
Only 3 PAs worth maxing for me i wont get bored of IS KS Megid and boma maga the rest ill take my time with

Zael
Feb 17, 2009, 12:32 AM

I know. I also said elemental. I didn't bother with the Frag bullets because most of them suck.

Arika
Feb 17, 2009, 01:53 AM
I know. I also said elemental. I didn't bother with the Frag bullets because most of them suck.
I think killer shot and mayalee prism(only one that be able to knock away enemy) are good at situational.

desturel
Feb 17, 2009, 12:42 PM
All techs are 44~45.

All elemental Rifle bullets are 41+. Mayalee shot 30. Killer Shot 35. All elemental lasers except for Grav are 41+. Grav prisim 21. Phantasm Prisim 30. Mayalee prisim is 4 or 5 I can't remember. All elemental shotguns are 45. Barada Maga 41. Barada Chamga 31. Twin Dark and Grav are 41. All other elemental twin are 35. Twin Mayalee 30. no Twin Penetration.

All Axe arts 43. All Spear arts 43. Tornado Break 45. Spinning Break 30. Gravity Break 42. Spiral Dance 45. Tornado Dance 11. Absolute Dance 38. No Gravity Dance.

So I have a lot of work to do on all fronts. I hope to at least get Megiverse and all Gi techs to 50 by the end of carnival. Maybe all laser bullets to 50 and Absolute Dance to 50. That way I don't have to worry about leveling those. (although with Seed Express and Sakura Blast, there are plenty of ways to work up those without the polty room.)

I'd probably have all of my techs capped by now, but I've mainly been working on laser cannons during the carnival since, with the exception of rising prism, they were lagging behind my other bullets. The only thing I've used my fighmaster for is leveling Absolute Dance and a bit of Gravity Break. Melee arts level up fast enough that I can't be bothered to dedicate much time to them. They'll get to 50 through normal use.

syouz
Feb 20, 2009, 07:27 AM
i maxed all 34 techs to 50 on both of my accounts and now im working on maxing all of the FM skills on my main account. i mostly afk leveled the techs for the 2nd account btw.

U Need To Get out more ^^;