PDA

View Full Version : I need a yellow Bana

Davion
Feb 10, 2003, 10:47 PM
Very important for my fic. I've gotten my screen capture working, and I'm taking movies and pics for my fic. I need a yellow Bana. You know, yellow energy thing inside it's 3 legs in back. I don't care about the stats. Please, if any of you have one (or can grow me one) please tell me.

SeekerGio
Feb 11, 2003, 03:50 PM
well, I don't have one, but find me a yellow mag and I could make you one, or just raise one, I mean, pump some trifluids in, pump some trimates in, the sucker could be lvl 50 in a few hours. You don't happen to have an invisible guard, do you? well, if anything, I'd want a couple photon drops for the time, but honestly, I'd say just make a character in a blank slot, give them a yellow costume, then raise it, heck, make them a hunter that can make the mag and you're set...important though, DON'T feed it if YOUR character that's holding it can't make that mag for the stats you have...it'll change to whatever...just leave it alone and only take pics of it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif well, let me know, just PM me back. (you're lucky I think your bizzarre fic thing is crazy but interesting, at leat what I assume from your trade post)

Davion
Feb 11, 2003, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the offer for growing it. I know I can make one, I had one on DC. But I'd really like one fast, like now. That's why I posted here.

SeekerGio
Feb 11, 2003, 07:15 PM
take the 3 hours to make it...heck better than hoping for a trade. ;/ sometimes you gotta get it done yourself....

Davion
Feb 11, 2003, 08:05 PM
On 2003-02-11 16:15, SeekerGio wrote:
take the 3 hours to make it...heck better than hoping for a trade. ;/ sometimes you gotta get it done yourself....

Ok, I think I made it clear in the last post that I wanted it soon. I'm working on one, but I wanted to see if anyone out there had one.