PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point of Rabol UV?

RED_cast
Feb 16, 2009, 09:50 PM
I just noticed something,
Rabol UV is 20% lighting, and has a boost when u use those special lighthing weapons. right?

so, if you're using lighting weapons, that means ur fighting ground monsters.
and ground monsters are going to murder you because you're wearing a 20% lighting armor. I doubt the boost helps at all.

so is it just for show and collection's sake? cuz that kind of combo sounds pretty stupid.

Delete
Feb 16, 2009, 09:56 PM
Hey, its better than another rappy tip =P.

Dragwind
Feb 16, 2009, 10:10 PM
Sounds like collectors items to me. Though they have some use, I wouldn't want my defense weaker in that situation.

Katy
Feb 16, 2009, 10:20 PM
Vish Diraga (fire element only) with De Regan Line (fire element only) is another example of many bad set bonus weapon/line shield combonations. There are some decent ones out there though Rabol Gant/Gudda Gant, Crimson/Crimson Line and the widely popular and long forgetten Phantom/Phantom Line combo.

And a hidden bonus of wearing the Rappy Suit along with Rabol Rappy equipped with Rappy Mode while fighting with Serafi Daggers lets you shoot laser beams out of your eyes...maybe.

RED_cast
Feb 16, 2009, 10:22 PM
And a hidden bonus of wearing the Rappy Suit along with Rabol Rappy equipped with Rappy Mode while fighting with Serafi Daggers lets you shoot laser beams out of your eyes...maybe.

Are u serious!? I have to try! i almost believed you, lol

Alnet
Feb 16, 2009, 10:24 PM
I'm still mad about Yamata-Misaki's Set Bonus.

Seriously. Brand/Brandline gets a bigger bonus. That's not to say it does more damage than Yamata-Misaki, but you get hardly any bonus at all.

And I still have yet to see anyone using an Ice Serafi-senba and Dagger of Serafi.

Darki
Feb 16, 2009, 10:33 PM
I believe Al-senba with Alteri powered up this crappish 1* bow so if it's a 10/10 it's stronger than a grinded Ulteri.

Something not difficult to get since you can mass-buy Alteris. xD

Pity that the boost doesn't work with Alteric, because I use Al-senbas and an Alteric.

Appart from that, hey RED, I gotta show you something:
[spoiler-box]This is my pal and me with our CASTs. As you'll notice, there's something familiar with you lol:

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo191/DarkiMousy/Peanutpair.jpg

BTW, I'm called Darkie Peanuts (black one, Protranser) and my friend is Frankie Peanuts (White one, Fortegunner), We have seen CASTs a little similar but not as familiar as you to our "style". xD[/spoiler-box]

RED_cast
Feb 16, 2009, 10:56 PM
LOL cool! yes i agree, Our style of cast is not common, I always see skinny humanoid versions. I like my casts to look more like machine then humans. I also have tried ur set of parts on Red before. but I like Red's bulky and junky design. lol

do you play on PC version? we must pose together!

Darki
Feb 17, 2009, 01:44 AM
Me and my friends play on PC versions, we usually tend to play in universe 10 to avoid mass of people. We're all spanish, so we go there to have a calm place to talk, too. xD

But, if you go there now, to the event area you may find us. xD

LP_Phoenix
Feb 17, 2009, 02:20 AM
just one question to darki peanuts...do u hea silly g** jokes from frankie cause of your brella too? im really interested in O.o

Weeaboolits
Feb 17, 2009, 07:50 AM
I like the idea personally, it'd be cool if wearing armor the same element as your weapon would combine their percents or something, kind of a high-risk, high-reward kinda thing.

Ail
Feb 17, 2009, 07:54 AM
I'm still mad about Yamata-Misaki's Set Bonus.

Seriously. Brand/Brandline gets a bigger bonus. That's not to say it does more damage than Yamata-Misaki, but you get hardly any bonus at all.

And I still have yet to see anyone using an Ice Serafi-senba and Dagger of Serafi.

i synthed ONLY ice serafi-senbas because of this set (not much luck with % though..) but oh well this is the only case i will wear a serafi-senba as fighgunner xD