PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Attack G challenge...

MrLeech
Feb 17, 2009, 07:01 AM
Anyone know what the time is you have to beat on any of the C,B,A,S runs are? (If there is a "time limit") ... I managed it in 56 mins a B rank mission but only recieved Meseta and Mission Pts... Should i recieve anything else for Dr Montague?

SStrikerR
Feb 17, 2009, 07:44 AM
No, that's all you get.

Smidge204
Feb 17, 2009, 08:10 AM
I didn't think the MAG event was running again...

What you played was probably MAG' (http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G%27) - not the same. Also, you got a B rank because you missed a whole bunch of spawns somehow (Don't forget the "secret" area in the forst block!) There is no time limit. I've gone AFK mid-mission for over an hour and still got S rank.

=Smidge=

MrLeech
Feb 17, 2009, 11:08 AM
The MAG version i play doesnt show how many monsters i've killed, just a timer that shows how long i've been playing for...

This the old version? .....hmmmm

Weeaboolits
Feb 17, 2009, 11:48 AM
That event ended some time ago, that's the non-event version of the mission, I don't think it has any special rewards.

Smidge204
Feb 17, 2009, 12:36 PM
Yes there is still a timer, but it's irrelevant. All that matters is kill count for the non-event version.

The exchange mission is still available for anyone who, somehow, still has badges to trade. A similar situation will appear for the Winter Festival and the trading mission for Zon Spheres.
=Smidge=

WhiteKnight01
Feb 18, 2009, 02:07 AM
The exchange mission is still available for anyone who, somehow, still has badges to trade. A similar situation will appear for the Winter Festival and the trading mission for Zon Spheres.
=Smidge=

haha iv still got 300 gold left im not bothered with exchangeing them

_Vyser_
Feb 18, 2009, 02:37 AM
haha iv still got 300 gold left im not bothered with exchangeing them

Why would you keep such a collection?! *points finger*

WhiteKnight01
Feb 18, 2009, 02:38 AM
why not