PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 #PSU Puzzle Trial! - *** 20th - 26th ***

bloodflowers
Feb 17, 2009, 02:09 PM
For full details and registration, please see my post on the Sega PSU forum, here:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=97307

If you're not registered there, I can handle your registration and time booking via PMs on PSOW, I think I've got it set to send me notifications now!

_Vyser_
Feb 17, 2009, 03:31 PM
Sounds like fun. This only being held on the 360 servers?

bloodflowers
Feb 17, 2009, 03:35 PM
Yup, I'm afraid so. If anyone PC side has prizes and time to organise/judge teams then there's no reason a PC side couldn't be added. In fact one of the 360 judges does play on PC too.

fay
Feb 17, 2009, 03:56 PM
id be interested in this but i dont have a good team :/

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 17, 2009, 04:18 PM
id be interested in this but i dont have a good team :/

This......

bloodflowers
Feb 17, 2009, 04:29 PM
You're more than welcome to use this thread or the official event one to organise teams. I know a guy over there (Gheewhiz) has a good gunner and currently has no team. I think Ryno posted over there without a team too.

fay
Feb 17, 2009, 07:01 PM
i have decent character.
i have a good gunner and good techer.
myothers are still in training.

the problem for me is that i solo 99% of my time in this game so iv never really met much people who are good.

i can think of a gunner on my card list however, due time difference it wont work. we kinda need people of our own time area

im from the uk btw. any other uk people wanting to join up, dont be scared :D

bloodflowers
Feb 18, 2009, 03:23 PM
Since Sega have extended the Carnival by a week, we've extended the event deadline by a week too, giving more time for people to sort out teams and arrange bookings.

DesuJet
Feb 18, 2009, 06:54 PM
I'm interested, but I don't have a team to run with. I tried applying for BOTHS, but no one's posted on their clan forum since October of last year.

I used to be in Royal Flush, but that team fell apart pretty fast.

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 07:13 PM
ill team up with you zero. dont you play on the 360 though. im sure i have your card. :S in fact im sure i was with a run with you not long ago :S

eitehr way. i can play techer. i just spent 7 hours in a buff party today. all my bufs are at 41 and so is gi resta. de buffs are at 31 and more or less most of my attack spells range from high 30s to in there 40s =]

bloodflowers
Feb 22, 2009, 02:53 PM
Competition is now underway - still taking registrations just post them in the topic or directly to me here. First team has run :)

DEM_CIG
Feb 22, 2009, 03:12 PM
When is the sign up date by?

bloodflowers
Feb 22, 2009, 03:36 PM
The event runs until the 5th, you can sign up any time before then, although the competition will close sooner if all registered teams have done their run in the second week.