PDA

View Full Version : yashas????

dude123
Feb 17, 2009, 06:52 PM
i heard that the yasha is finally gonna drop on thee 11th stage of bonus is that true???:-?

Anduril
Feb 17, 2009, 07:01 PM
It is a drop from 150+ De Rol Le, which happens to be the Stage 11 boss of World of Illusion β. (http://psupedia.info/World_of_Illusion_%CE%B2)

fay
Feb 17, 2009, 07:37 PM
not only de rol falz though.

it also drops from the maggas magahana rip of which i cant remember the name of right now at lv 150+

Anduril
Feb 17, 2009, 10:30 PM
Ah, I see, it is just a special drop for the World of Illusion bosses.

Alnet
Feb 17, 2009, 10:42 PM
not only de rol falz though.

it also drops from the maggas magahana rip of which i cant remember the name of right now at lv 150+
Nah, you got it backwards.

Magas is a ripoff of Adahna. :wacko:

Powder Keg
Feb 17, 2009, 10:43 PM
Something tells me this is not gonna be easy....are the bosses super buffed too? I really want to try for a Yasha so I can make Sange+Yasha in the future.

x1on3x
Feb 18, 2009, 11:11 AM
I heard about it to, need like 30 super drills i believe

darkante
Feb 18, 2009, 11:14 AM
Hopefully, the Yasha will be somewhat easy to get.
I just want one at the least, if not dropped then bought. :3

x1on3x
Feb 18, 2009, 11:27 AM
When it comes out, it's going to be like the Agito Repca of 15-25mil XD

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 12:26 PM
actually i get the felling that yasha might just sell for over a stack.

think about it. most people who get it are gonna keep it for making sanje and yasha. there wont be many left as i heard its drop rate was similar to the seed magashi dropping the repca.

that doesnt leave much about

darkante
Feb 18, 2009, 12:38 PM
actually i get the felling that yasha might just sell for over a stack.

think about it. most people who get it are gonna keep it for making sanje and yasha. there wont be many left as i heard its drop rate was similar to the seed magashi dropping the repca.

that doesnt leave much about

Similiar to that? Holy hell, this is gonna blow. :(

Calsetes
Feb 18, 2009, 12:40 PM
The only thing that sucks about that is it pretty much makes the sange-yasha combo unavailable to anyone who didn't play during both of these events. Oh well, guess that's what happens when you have a POS power company that fries your equipment a year ago.

darkante
Feb 18, 2009, 12:55 PM
The only thing that sucks about that is it pretty much makes the sange-yasha combo unavailable to anyone who didn't play during both of these events. Oh well, guess that's what happens when you have a POS power company that fries your equipment a year ago.

Yeah, all i can say is OUCH. :S

Calsetes
Feb 18, 2009, 01:07 PM
At least I got a video card that can run the game better than my old PC did - playing it at max resolution with 0 frameskip and no loss of frames at all - not a huge feat for most people but after playing with a crappy resolution for so long, it's nice to get back to maxed settings, and the frameskip thing was something that the old rig struggled with anyway. Plus, it was time to upgrade.

Oh, and coming back just in time for the last GBR made it really nice, since I could get a lot of nice equipment for cheap (when I left all I had S-rank-wise was 1 Huge Cutter, 1 Crimson, and 1 2-Headed Ragnus. Oh, and a Raikosobra).

joefro
Feb 18, 2009, 01:22 PM
Here they go again with the wild speculation. "OMG TEH REPCAS ARE GUNNA BE SOOO CHEAP WHEN CARNIVAL GETS HERE!!!1!!1" or "AIRBOARDS ARE GONNA BE SOO FUN 2 RACE." I could go on and on and on... I'd say wait until Friday. My last day, I'm breaking the hell out of a 3/9 46% dark repca tonight :Lol:

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 01:55 PM
good luck on the breaking...i think lol

yea so if you get a yasha keep it lol. rare stuff

Kumlekar
Feb 18, 2009, 02:14 PM
Something tells me this is not gonna be easy....are the bosses super buffed too? I really want to try for a Yasha so I can make Sange+Yasha in the future.

Well, if you can get though those fights without taking a hit, you should be fine. ;-)