PDA

View Full Version : BONUS De rol le! How hard will it really be?

PACHI
Feb 17, 2009, 07:35 PM
My team and I recently defeated De rol le at Moatoob on S2, though it only took about 15-20 seconds (2 gunners, fighter, and AT 41+ buffs)... if that, as it sat idle. It did do some damage at the very begining though. I think your party will need atleast 2-3 gunners with an Acrotecher for your 41+buffs and endless casting of giresta to take the worm down, perferably before he does any damage during the stage 11 saga (its gonna be epic). Will his ATP be increased dramatically than that of any other enemies in the bonus mission? I say you have about 20-30 secs. to kill the thing before your party explodes and dies!

Try suiting up with 30%+ ice Armor with red / wall or orpad / guard and good luck!

fay
Feb 17, 2009, 07:45 PM
personally i see this worm as having the same health as a normal big enemy woul have. i.e grass assassin.

and btw
i dont know why everone keeps sujesting red wall for stuff. sure its good etc but legsless rain is better personally. where red wall boosts your def and evasion a little bit and the rainbow reduces it by 50 in evasion.
the 8% of a difference will have more effect than a 50 boost in def.

if i remember right that 50 def is about the same as 5-8 damage points
that 8% will go a loooooooong way more than that
as for the evasion. lets face it. you aint blocking ay of his attacks really :/

Inazuma
Feb 17, 2009, 07:54 PM
i remember one time doing that fight on jp ver, the very first thing de rol le did was drop rocks on the party, killing me instantly :P

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 17, 2009, 08:35 PM
Rock = OHKO.

But considering you got 20 levels more than what we had when we had this event a year ago, it shouldn't be too hard. Adahna's laser and missiles will probably still OHKO you though :P

_Vyser_
Feb 17, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hmm, sounds like a fun fight. Time to pray that AF's hax evasion kicks in if all else fails!

Arika
Feb 17, 2009, 10:24 PM
either OHOK or OHKO, it is depend on your luck!

Alnet
Feb 17, 2009, 10:56 PM
Did the Missile Fish tend to OHKO people, or was it just the rocks? Normally, if he decides to be a bastard, he just flies far away and sends legions of Missile Fish after us, to my experience.

Powder Keg
Feb 17, 2009, 10:59 PM
Rock = OHKO.

But considering you got 20 levels more than what we had when we had this event a year ago, it shouldn't be too hard. Adahna's laser and missiles will probably still OHKO you though :P

I see a lot of myself getting pissed off in the near future....going all that way to die in one hit.... :dead:

_Vyser_
Feb 17, 2009, 11:24 PM
*Braces for flood of rage topics on Friday*

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 17, 2009, 11:31 PM
We didn't even get Master types until the last week :o
Going in as 150 GM/FM 20 from the start must be extreme Easy mode already...

Alnet
Feb 17, 2009, 11:46 PM
*Braces for flood of rage topics on Friday*
And I'll be sitting here with a drink and a bag of chips, reading them~

WhiteKnight01
Feb 18, 2009, 02:04 AM
if anyone wants a good at (41+ all surport) in there party il be running it most of the day gt white knight 01 il party with anyone who isnt greedy with items, im just happy that there is a chalange in the game where before you could switch off and watch a movie or something

Dragwind
Feb 18, 2009, 04:35 AM
Oh joy, this should be fun...and funny.

Gen2000
Feb 18, 2009, 05:41 AM
I just want to know if bosses HP is reduced as well. If it's anything like MAG's Dark Fish, he will be a joke to a squad of GMs. If it's actually normal health then it'll still be easy but more of a "how fast can we kill this bastard before he uses rock toss" type deal. And like mention before it's rare but sometimes he does rock toss right at the beginning which will suuuuuuuuuuuck.

Degahna will always be a joke unless they magically fix his A.I. so the "get behind his buttcrack so all his attacks miss you" trick doesn't work anymore.

darkante
Feb 18, 2009, 08:07 AM
Oh joy, this should be fun...and funny.

Countdown to baww feast..3 days remaining. X3

Barker5227
Feb 18, 2009, 08:09 AM
im sorry but i dont really see any challenge for a single gunner (ex. Me or DRAGON) with some decent armor and a 31 fire rifle shot this big ol' worm shouldnt be any harder than Carriguines to solo!

Personally ive never gotten "blown up" as everybody is saying. His ice beam is easy to dodge, shoot his little explody thingys-(low hp=low explody thingy hp) and dont get hit

All bosses are easy to dodge and solo. Just takes time, and with 1/2 hp, lulz it will be a piece of cake for a gunner/tornado dancer

afterthoughtz
Feb 18, 2009, 08:14 AM
im sorry but i dont really see any challenge for a single gunner (ex. Me or DRAGON) with some decent armor and a 31 fire rifle shot this big ol' worm shouldnt be any harder than Carriguines to solo!

Personally ive never gotten "blown up" as everybody is saying. His ice beam is easy to dodge, shoot his little explody thingys-(low hp=low explody thingy hp) and dont get hit

All bosses are easy to dodge and solo. Just takes time, and with 1/2 hp, lulz it will be a piece of cake for a gunner/tornado dancer
Cant wait to watch you die from this "easy" boss:-D

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 08:21 AM
so whats everyones preference then.
de rol le or adhana

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 18, 2009, 08:31 AM
We didn't even get Master types until the last week :o
Going in as 150 GM/FM 20 from the start must be extreme Easy mode already...me and a friend can easily run beta in a 2 people party, 1 run I only used 1 dimate lol

Barker5227
Feb 18, 2009, 08:40 AM

LOLZ or you CAN wait and watch mine and dragons shops fill with Buti, Mugunburga boards and Yasha's as far as the eye can see.

Idn if youve played with us before, butt. basically we own, solo all bonus np no damage from carriguines, megid dodging....LOL

Try again tho?

Barker5227
Feb 18, 2009, 08:41 AM
so whats everyones preference then.
de rol le or adhana

Drop wise de rol le, but adahana is glitched so people will be little nerds and just do that because its easy

just getting there is the hard part

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 18, 2009, 08:44 AM
If Adanna opens up with his missile, good luck dodging (the big one from the arm, not the lock on missiles)

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 08:53 AM
LOLZ or you CAN wait and watch mine and dragons shops fill with Buti, Mugunburga boards and Yasha's as far as the eye can see.

Idn if youve played with us before, butt. basically we own, solo all bonus np no damage from carriguines, megid dodging....LOL

Try again tho?

over confidence much?

i team up with this other gunner. we pretty much own that bonus mission aswell. however im not saying much about the boss so far.
over confidence will be your downfall =]

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 18, 2009, 08:59 AM
over confidence much?
epeening over a 1-year-old event ineasy mode, more like special olympics :P

Arika
Feb 18, 2009, 09:09 AM
Still don't really know yet if [b]mugunburga [b]Ank Buti will exist here or not
refer : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157630
it is what I posted since the first day of event.

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 09:15 AM
i hope your wrong about that lol. i want those boards =[

Barker5227
Feb 18, 2009, 09:31 AM
Still don't really know yet if [b]mugunburga [b]Ank Buti will exist here or not
refer : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157630
it is what I posted since the first day of event.

Im sorry but, WTF???

http://psupedia.info/World_of_Illusion_%CE%B2

Please look around before posting scarry messages like that.

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 09:40 AM
Im sorry but, WTF???

http://psupedia.info/World_of_Illusion_%CE%B2

Please look around before posting scarry messages like that.

i could have cut the tension with a knife there lol

Barker5227
Feb 18, 2009, 09:52 AM
i could have cut the tension with a knife there lol

I COULDA CUT IT WITH A SPOON! :D :D lulz

Arika
Feb 18, 2009, 10:05 AM
*change to scary + sadism face and say*

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4606/mplayerc200902182151159nx4.jpg

lol!, actually, nobody know the drop yet until it release here (not even PSUpedia, those are just JP drop list from one year ago. My drop list is the new drop that JP change after having event. However, it is possible that the update already effect into our server, because Grass assassin drop battle tropper for our server, while they dropped double agito for JP at that time .

Barker5227
Feb 18, 2009, 10:15 AM
*change to scary + sadism face and say*

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4606/mplayerc200902182151159nx4.jpg

LOL!, actually, nobody know the drop yet until it release here (not even PSUpedia, those are just JP drop list from one year ago. My drop list is the new drop that JP change after having event. However, it is possible that the update already effect into our server, because Grass assassin drop battle tropper for our server, while they dropped double agito for JP at that time .

WtF Is ThaT?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 18, 2009, 10:26 AM
WtF Is ThaT?
That's Arika on a good day ;-)

PACHI
Feb 18, 2009, 02:33 PM

lol... nice