PDA

View Full Version : Those who speak duel language

astuarlen
Feb 18, 2009, 01:01 AM
Them's fightin' words.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 18, 2009, 01:42 AM
Why did they walk like there was a stick in they're ass.

Weeaboolits
Feb 18, 2009, 01:47 AM
I demand satisfaction.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 18, 2009, 03:52 AM
I demand satisfaction.

Good Evening Ronin_Cooper, your lordship.

SpikeOtacon
Feb 18, 2009, 10:12 AM
Fetch me my longsword, ho!

Solstis
Feb 18, 2009, 12:46 PM
You defile with me with your presence and your dimwitted dalliances!

W0LB0T
Feb 18, 2009, 12:57 PM
We shall duel at dawn...WITH BANJOS!

Anduril
Feb 18, 2009, 01:02 PM
Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon!

Outrider
Feb 18, 2009, 01:09 PM
Seeing as I just watched The Princess Bride a few days ago, I'm having a tough time not quoting Inigo Montoya.

Lance813
Feb 18, 2009, 01:38 PM
Prepare to die...?

astuarlen
Feb 19, 2009, 01:26 AM
Fetch me my longsword, ho!

Y'know, I come to this family forum to get away from the gross sexuality of Western Mass Media. Must you disturb my peace with your scandalous innuendos?

Seeing as I just watched The Princess Bride a few days ago, I'm having a tough time not quoting Inigo Montoya.

At least there are some gentlemen of restraint in this thread.

Vanzazikon
Feb 20, 2009, 12:57 PM
Y'know, I come to this family forum to get away from the gross sexuality of Western Mass Media. Must you disturb my peace with your scandalous innuendos?Your mistake was your assumption that FKL is a family forum. And that my friend is inconceivable >:

Outrider
Feb 20, 2009, 01:33 PM
Your mistake was your assumption that FKL is a family forum. And that my friend is inconceivable >:

But I think of all of you as my family.

That is, the part of my family that I pretend doesn't exist and that I would move across the country to get away from.

astuarlen
Feb 20, 2009, 10:26 PM
But I think of all of you as my family.

That is, the part of my family that I pretend doesn't exist and that I would move across the country to get away from.

But you're still coming to the big family reunion this summer in Darwin, MN, home of the World's Largest Ball of Twine... right? There will be great awkwardness and lots of potato salad--probably a few steak-burnings, too.

Outrider
Feb 21, 2009, 02:54 AM
But you're still coming to the big family reunion this summer in Darwin, MN, home of the World's Largest Ball of Twine... right? There will be great awkwardness and lots of potato salad--probably a few steak-burnings, too.

Certainly tempting. I haven't had good twine & potato salad in years.