Feb 18, 2009, 03:24 PM
WHAT A SURPRISE :O

I SO DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN!

_Vyser_
Feb 18, 2009, 03:32 PM
At least it isn't Friday today.

Jainsea
Feb 18, 2009, 03:37 PM
and i was logged in earlier too :\ bah...

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2009, 03:38 PM
Aww....*Plays PSP*

Calsetes
Feb 18, 2009, 03:46 PM
I guess if it isn't fixed today by when I get home, it'll be back to fighting those evil evil Owlbears that look like flying eyeballs on PS1....

Angry_Ryudo
Feb 18, 2009, 03:56 PM
[Played-the-game-online-for-only-a-month mode ON] that means that if you are already logged, you must stay logged in order to keep playing, isn't it?

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2009, 03:56 PM
Hey! according to this, (http://phantasystaruniverse.com/news_item.php?item=nid92) The servers are back up!

Oh wait, they're still not. :disapprove:

Kylie
Feb 18, 2009, 03:58 PM
Well, let's get it over with: it'll be a while.

You can all thank me in about an hour. I'll die a little inside, but that's all right.

Polantaris
Feb 18, 2009, 03:59 PM
It'd be nice if their server up notices were dated, then we could know if that was aimed for this problem and just wrong or not.

Golto
Feb 18, 2009, 04:04 PM
Wow those euros only have 1 thing to take care of and they can't even do that well.

_Vyser_
Feb 18, 2009, 04:06 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/_Vyser_/BreakingPSUservers.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Anyone else read this as "Breaking PSU PC/PS2 Authentication Servers"?

Or10n
Feb 18, 2009, 04:09 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/_Vyser_/BreakingPSUservers.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Anyone else read this as "Breaking PSU PC/PS2 Authentication Servers"?

rofl, its not news for us so they left it out of course.

AuroraBlaze
Feb 18, 2009, 04:12 PM
Whew! I am relieved to see it wasnt just me...

Calsetes
Feb 18, 2009, 04:13 PM
Alright, so on an unrelated note, the updates section lists that they're adding the 11th level to the bonus missions, and that they're adding the valentine's day lobbies, but nothing at all about the rappies. Does this mean we (most likely) got the short end of the stick and are not getting rappies for Valentine's Day this year (aside from the fact that Valentine's was last weekend anyway...)?

That would make me angry. Very, VERY angry. To the point that I would smash things. And people. And maybe even a few cats. (....Okay, so maybe not angry, but I'd be upset because that means no umbrella shotgun for my females...)

beatrixkiddo
Feb 18, 2009, 04:15 PM
It's implied that lobbies = holiday rappies.

evilives34
Feb 18, 2009, 04:15 PM
just my luck, im doing dragons runs, i finally get enough for my falclaw, but i'm 500xp from 60, so i'll just logout and log back in when i hit 60(cus im lazy), fate hates me

Cathbar
Feb 18, 2009, 04:16 PM
Wow.... this is hilarious. Just when I was finally going to re-subscribe, the site I need crashes -_-;;

Good times, yeah? :P

str898mustang
Feb 18, 2009, 04:16 PM
Valentines Lobby = Valentines Rappy it doesn't have to say it

Calsetes
Feb 18, 2009, 04:20 PM
Alright, just checking. Didn't want this to be like when they had those Jaggos that dropped Ank Bico or anything, show up one time and they're gone for good.

Svaltus
Feb 18, 2009, 04:26 PM
May Jago amure in Phantom Fissure today? omg! o.O

I wait this dont get long!

beatrixkiddo
Feb 18, 2009, 04:31 PM
Alright, just checking. Didn't want this to be like when they had those Jaggos that dropped Ank Bico or anything, show up one time and they're gone for good.

..? Jaggo Actes have shown up both times we have had the Fireworks Lobby.

Psysis
Feb 18, 2009, 04:36 PM
*Logs off then attempts to log back in* "Segac laughs at your misfortune, log in denied."
Wow, I so didn't see that coming... >.>

Calsetes
Feb 18, 2009, 04:37 PM
Oh, my mistake. Psupedia said they showed up the first time, then they disappeared for good.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 18, 2009, 04:51 PM
Show me where and I'll fix it :3

Polantaris
Feb 18, 2009, 05:04 PM
You know what the really disgusting thing is? I've played this game for a year, and I've seen more problems in it server side than I've seen in any F2P game I've ever played, and this is P2P!

Rambo!
Feb 18, 2009, 05:09 PM
Well the only thing I had today to do was to make sure my subscription was canceled and I can't even do that good job sega I can't even quit you game because of you.

Akio-Kasai
Feb 18, 2009, 05:16 PM
...What? PSU-Billing isn't down, I was just there and was able to log in fine.

Daoh-ji
Feb 18, 2009, 05:22 PM
talk about a lot of sh** ... every time i'm willing to play this game, it has a problem ... man, don't do an online title, if in the end the only playable side if the offline one *laught hard* ... aaaaanyway, we'll wait another day and we'll have another bug in a week, shouldn't we ?

'Grats sega, you roXX when it come to suxxing hard !

Hey, anyone will follow me once monster hunter frontier will show up on european/american server ??? HA HA HA !

P.S: nah, i see you coming, i'm not particulary against sega or anything, 'm just an bored man, that's all ... Still, if they had a single bit of a pseudo good side, they could ... you know, like, make some comerciale payback for the troubles ?

Polantaris
Feb 18, 2009, 05:25 PM
talk about a lot of sh** ... every time i'm willing to play this game, it has a problem ... man, don't do an online title, if in the end the only playable side if the offline one *laught hard* ... aaaaanyway, we'll wait another day and we'll have another bug in a week, shouldn't we ?

'Grats sega, you roXX when it come to suxxing hard !

Hey, anyone will follow me once monster hunter frontier will show up on european/american server ??? HA HA HA !

P.S: nah, i see you coming, i'm not particulary against sega or anything, 'm just an bored man, that's all ... Still, if they had a single bit of a pseudo good side, they could ... you know, like, make some comerciale payback for the troubles ?

That's what I'm saying. I've seen better management on a F2P game...and this is P2P.

I'm with the MHF if we ever got it xD.

I'm not against Sega either, but when you pay for a game, you shouldn't be getting random crashes every month, and abusable bugs that never get fixed. I've seen more than one bug in this game that's been around since I started playing, and they are still there right now!

EtherForce
Feb 18, 2009, 05:28 PM
"Cannot find SEGA ID?" Hah hah, I thought I was banned or something.

WolfDreamer
Feb 18, 2009, 05:28 PM
Time to declare shenanigans and bring out the brooms again. Wait... I broke my broom during the last declaration =(

Daoh-ji
Feb 18, 2009, 05:34 PM
That's what I'm saying. I've seen better management on a F2P game...and this is P2P.

I'm with the MHF if we ever got it xD.

I'm not against Sega either, but when you pay for a game, you shouldn't be getting random crashes every month, and abusable bugs that never get fixed. I've seen more than one bug in this game that's been around since I started playing, and they are still there right now!

Exactly ... Maaaan, why does i get the feeling that if, just IF, that actualy was a sonic serie game online it would get more attention and more care and thus bug fixed in a flash of light with lots of content ? Maybe 'cause it'll be for a more "everyone" audience ?

Don't ask why i feel that'll happens someday ( --> Project Ringo ? noooes ? xD ... nah okay i'm out ->[ ] ... still, we'll see in 6 days ). Just because they can't fill completly the servers 'till it cracks down with all the (non)population it contain dosen't mean you can act meanie with the game and leave bugs and problems on. My, my, are their server made up of paper or what ? seriously xDD

Polantaris
Feb 18, 2009, 05:38 PM
The fact that they dont fix bugs makes me think they don't care much for the game. I don't ever see a single GM (Except ONCE when they had an event and the GM had to be there because he/she was part of it) and when the servers go down, they take FOREVER to come back! Cmon, a server crashed, reset it, then WHILE its reset and back up, figure out what happened. Instead, they take forever to restart, and never fix the problem or this same EXACT error wouldn't happen everytime. Don't forget that yesterday the server was completely down, and it took at least 3 hours to fix it, and it seems they didn't fix anything.

RubyEclipse
Feb 18, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hey everyone - we're checking this out and will have more info for you all very soon.

Obviously, it's not quite as simple as turning a server back on, though I do wish it was that easy, Polantaris. As fellow players, Edward and I know this can be frustrating, and we're doing all we can to get the authentication servers back online as quickly as we can.

Thanks very much for your patience all, more news soon.

Kinako78
Feb 18, 2009, 06:09 PM
Well, was gonna play just now and got the message that it failed to recognize my ID. Back to Phantom Brave for me.

Polantaris
Feb 18, 2009, 06:10 PM
Hey everyone - we're checking this out and will have more info for you all very soon.

Obviously, it's not quite as simple as turning a server back on, though I do wish it was that easy, Polantaris. As fellow players, Edward and I know this can be frustrating, and we're doing all we can to get the authentication servers back online as quickly as we can.

Thanks very much for your patience all, more news soon.

I know it isn't, I was just alittle frustrated is all. I appreciate the response, and I hope you figure it out soon =)

_Vyser_
Feb 18, 2009, 06:46 PM

HELL YEAH! I really hope MHF comes to the US T^T Maybe if MH3 does well enough, they'll finally translate if :D It's just too bad there's a ton of kanji in the Japanese version...makes it harder to play it (luckily games like PSZ have a lot of katakana8-))

I guess the servers being down is a sign I should do some studying.

Daoh-ji
Feb 18, 2009, 07:14 PM
HELL YEAH! I really hope MHF comes to the US T^T Maybe if MH3 does well enough, they'll finally translate if :D It's just too bad there's a ton of kanji in the Japanese version...makes it harder to play it (luckily games like PSZ have a lot of katakana8-))

I guess the servers being down is a sign I should do some studying.

[Sorry, completly Off topic but i must reply xD]
Well, if that was just for the language, i'll pay and play to MHF. But i heard you need a sort of ID and there was IP block anyway...

For MH3 Wii, i heard the MH 1's online mode will be P2P, so ... i guess the 3's likely be paying too. Following that "wii want money money"-topic that capcom have, i HIGHLY doubt they'll pass their way on the MHF, who seem to have a lot of potential and could earn them some pretty big bag of Zenys, in my point of view. The question is just : when ? Could be even 2 year after the original game's release, or even after.

In any way, seems they'll have a good year : realeasing Monster hunter G on Wii ( a mere portage with an online mode P2P, said to have some bonus and DLC, but wait and see ... ) and hopefully in the late 2009 or begining of 2010 they'll release the thrid one, i think they don't want to release them in "layers", because in that case one's popularity could kill the other's pop. After that, i may say pure nonsense to you, but that's my poor otaku's point of view ^^" XDDD.
[/We can, nao, turn back on topic, thanks for your comprehension ! x3]

Yeah, i think they're already preparing a "PSU II" or whatever, maybe the reason why they don't seems to be quite active with PSU. I'm not complaining ( mhh ... ok, i am, a bit ... ), but when you pay 15 $ your month of play, and have three day down because of server problems or the like, you can understand the whining.

I can't help myself but i need to compare with a completly different game and comunity ( yeah, even with lower intelligence if you personally ask me, but i won't push too much on that point ) : D*fus. Look at that ( yeah, i play it, who cares ? xP ). When the server is down, it's unavoidable : there'll be 28937 new topic each full of 213216843 message saying that 145463246446464 persons ( or l33t, kiikoolol, noobs, nabs, call them as you please xD ) are frustrated because the game isn't working. Maybe that's the presure's miracle, but i never saw the game down for 2 days in a row, like sometime PSU's serve went down like from a friday 'til a monday. O,O" WOW ...

But, despite those word, i like the game, i like sega and i'll continue to spend my money on 'til i'll be broken ... xP ( or until it get F2P )

RubyEclipse
Feb 18, 2009, 07:30 PM
All fixed, gogogo!

Angry_Ryudo
Feb 18, 2009, 07:31 PM
We're back. I've logged in normally

biggabertha
Feb 18, 2009, 07:35 PM
Awesome, thank you, RubyEclipse!

Kylie
Feb 18, 2009, 07:47 PM
Well, let's get it over with: it'll be a while.

You can all thank me in about an hour. I'll die a little inside, but that's all right.Hmm... I guess I said it too early this time.

Oh well. Yay for the servers working again.

ChibiBecca
Feb 19, 2009, 12:17 AM
kylie, you must have some mental link with the servers. ever get a funny itch in your eye or something when they're about to go down? ;p

also, what's with the talk of hackers attacking people's shops? i locked mine just in case, but i'd rather leave it open so i can sell things.

DreXxiN
Feb 19, 2009, 01:30 AM
I like how the GM's just happened to ban random accounts that they thought did it without consulting or studying people WHY it might have actually happened.

ChibiBecca
Feb 19, 2009, 11:21 AM
what did happen then? noone'll tell me. ^^;