PDA

View Full Version : Winter Mission Carnival extension!

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2009, 04:29 PM
According to Edward, we'll be getting an extra week of Mission Carnival because Japan had two weeks for their bosses.
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=98637

Well, more time to hunt Mugunburga's. :wacko:

Anduril
Feb 18, 2009, 04:31 PM
Oh goodie, I guess. That will give me more time to futilely attempt to find a Yasha.

WhiteKnight01
Feb 18, 2009, 04:36 PM
but it wont be long until people complain about it going on too long

ashley50
Feb 18, 2009, 04:42 PM
when will it END?!

Ezodagrom
Feb 18, 2009, 04:43 PM
*Complains about it being too long*
Yay, another week of the boring carnival :wacko:

Darius_Drake
Feb 18, 2009, 04:50 PM
I am going to continue to try for my fully made Repca and definitely go all out for a Yasha or two. I am not going to get my hopes up though, I am pretty sure I already know the results of these hunts right now. I will update you guys in two weeks to see if my predictions on the result of my hunt for these two items are what I thought they would be. ST laughs at me yet again. :(

NDW
Feb 18, 2009, 04:54 PM
I'm glad there is an extension. It'll give me more of a chance to try to get:

- Adahna Unit x2
- [b] Mugunburga x6
- [b] Ank Buti x6
- [b] Rabol Buti x1

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 18, 2009, 04:57 PM
I just pray that maybe, JUST MAYBE ST will make these items actually really hard to get instead of spoon feeding us. Possibly.

Voison
Feb 18, 2009, 05:08 PM
Woot.

fay
Feb 18, 2009, 05:09 PM
i hope they become really rare aswell actually
though to be fair it wouldnt effect me since i dont really play a hunter. i wish psychowand was still rare. its dear, not rare :/

Alecc
Feb 18, 2009, 07:32 PM
I'm glad there is an extension. It'll give me more of a chance to try to get:

- Adahna Unit x2
- [b] Mugunburga x6
- [b] Ank Buti x6
- [b] Rabol Buti x1

isnīt there a thread here somewhere stating that adahna unit does NOT drop in our version of the carnival and that spears and axes [b] may have been removed as well from the bosses?

Kylie
Feb 18, 2009, 07:37 PM
I'm glad because one week with the bosses seemed short. It's not like anyone's forcing you to run it if you don't like it; though, I understand that it doesn't feel like there's a point in running anything while an event is going on.

Alecc
Feb 18, 2009, 07:37 PM
isnīt there a thread here somewhere stating that adahna unit does NOT drop in our version of the carnival and that spears and axes [b] may have been removed as well from the bosses?

yep, here you are: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157630

CelestialBlade
Feb 18, 2009, 08:10 PM
I just pray that maybe, JUST MAYBE ST will make these items actually really hard to get instead of spoon feeding us. Possibly.
Sadly, PSU v1 and things actually being rare is long gone. The ridiculous droprates are cool and fun at first, but then it gets kinda boring when you realize there's nothing more to hunt when you have everything in 5 runs. I like that Sega tried to make rares a little easier to get, that was fine, but I think they pushed it a bit too far :P Just my opinion, though, as someone who enjoyed v1 more than AoI (aside from the fashion element, of course, which is half the game for me).

Kazemi
Feb 18, 2009, 08:42 PM
why would they change the drops anyways? despite what everyone seems to think, the clear box drops are set by the mission and bosses don't have a shared drop table... they just repeat the same drops for consistency. event missions usually having alot of unique drops at that.

Arika
Feb 18, 2009, 09:07 PM
lol... at least announce if they will surely drop the [b]mugunburga first before giving extension please.

what if no spear was dropped but still extension? this gonna kill population again, lazy ST....

(in JP people quit a lot because of the extension regardless of spear drop there, because not everybody care to hunt spear. Even worse result will come on our server if De rol Lee is using new drop which has no spear.)

Gen2000
Feb 18, 2009, 09:22 PM
If the Spear/Axes don't drop...oh boy, drama explosion.

NDW
Feb 18, 2009, 10:57 PM

Baww, that makes me sad. :(

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 18, 2009, 11:14 PM
because Japan had two weeks for their bosses.
Ok that's bullshit, we had to work to unlock our bosses whereas you get them in the last week only to get your event extended. Perfect planning once again!
We unlocked them with 2 weeks to go, all you have to do is sit on your asses and wait for them the be magically unlocked :P

buzyb77
Feb 18, 2009, 11:16 PM
Damn END it already.....this event is Boring... I was done after the 1st week.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2009, 11:25 PM
Ok that's bullshit, we had to work to unlock our bosses whereas you get them in the last week only to get your event extended. Perfect planning once again!
We unlocked them with 2 weeks to go, all you have to do is sit on your asses and wait for them the be magically unlocked :P

And we had to wait AN ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR for our event! >_>

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 18, 2009, 11:30 PM
And we have to was AN ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR for our event! >_>
Yeah, any longer and it would have been too easy as you'd have 40 levels above what we did it at :P

darkante
Feb 19, 2009, 12:07 AM
Gosh, guess my tickets wonīt last for uninterupted runs in the bonus missions.
I look at you 4000 tickets! >.O

Ohh wait...why do i complain?...I could do more Laser Cannon leveling..how could i forget that?!
Ohh yeah..Catilium Hunt...
AWWW Maaan! Xo

_Vyser_
Feb 19, 2009, 12:09 AM
Sweet, always nice to have more time to hunt event-exclusive rares :D At least with this event, we don't have a points system, so I don't feel like I need to play the event. I can do other things and not feel like I'm not helping the community reach goals. Well, good luck everyone in your hunts!:-)

DreXxiN
Feb 19, 2009, 01:27 AM
Oh man, this won't end well...

Can Adhana drop the unit after the carnival at all or no?

Proff
Feb 19, 2009, 02:04 AM
Sounds like a good way to keep us from getting another update until March.

gratefulgriz
Feb 19, 2009, 02:10 AM
i never really got into this event, though the events rares are nice to have! I wish I had hunted for most of them!

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 19, 2009, 02:25 AM
Eh as long as i can get a yasha im good :P
but imma just level bullets still :P

LuigiMario
Feb 19, 2009, 02:35 AM
Damn END it already.....this event is Boring... I was done after the 1st week.

Yes, END it so this poor soul can go back to White Beast.

And take longer to level PAs.

Well, I had to unlock 70 cars in Burnout and now i must unlock all 7 characters in Street Fighter IV. So yes, I am unlocking stuff as well while waiting. I say this makes up for it even if it only serves only me.

ok, it's irrelevant, but atleast i'm not being lazy. sort of.

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 19, 2009, 02:52 AM
Well, I had to unlock 70 cars in Burnout
Ecto1 prease

_Vyser_
Feb 19, 2009, 03:32 AM
The only thing I've found this event good for was bullet/tech leveling, and having two missions that are a decent challenge (still pretty easy).

Powder Keg
Feb 19, 2009, 04:35 AM
Better chance at a Yasha....no objections.

Ail
Feb 19, 2009, 06:10 AM
Better chance at a Yasha....no objections.

this ^^

Beast Boy
Feb 19, 2009, 07:48 AM
was in an s run and an agito dropped at magashi it was on set in order and unlucky someone picked a zonsphere up befor the agito and i got the zon sphere :@

Barker5227
Feb 19, 2009, 07:54 AM
I hate this $#!7
Kids complain about getting longer in events so they can level up and what not.
JUST TAKE WHAT YOU GET AND BE HAPPY!!

But i agree with most of you...Their basically spoon feeding us these NEW rare boards and stuff...Completely unfair and ghey.

Phoenix_Black
Feb 19, 2009, 08:21 AM
I hate this $#!7
Kids complain about getting longer in events so they can level up and what not.
JUST TAKE WHAT YOU GET AND BE HAPPY!!

But i agree with most of you...Their basically spoon feeding us these NEW rare boards and stuff...Completely unfair and ghey.

I say wait and see how often the items actually drop...

ErtaiClou
Feb 19, 2009, 10:54 AM
So it's either this or rappy hunt? lawl

stukasa
Feb 19, 2009, 11:33 AM
Yay, this makes me happy. ^^ It gives me more time to level my master types (still not MF/GM 20 yet) and more time to level my techs/bullets in the Polty room! Plus I've been having fun playing with (and meeting) more PSOW members. :yes:

So it's either this or jaggo hunt? lawl
The White Day Jaggos won't be here until sometime in March.

ChibiBecca
Feb 19, 2009, 12:18 PM
i've not been able to play too often, so the extension is perfect. ^^ got my two main classes nearly maxed and my techs to 21 thanks to this event.

Mysterious-G
Feb 19, 2009, 12:45 PM
-> Extension of my PSU break :)

Noblewine
Feb 19, 2009, 02:37 PM
Its a perfect time to farm more frags and tickets. I like the idea of extending the carnival.