PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play this game anymore?!?!?!

Nimna
Feb 19, 2009, 03:29 AM
Ok so I just went out and bought the expansion of PSU and i am sitting here running around every planet and I cannot find a SINGLE player....Is this game dead? Does no one even play it anymore?!?!? :(

BIGGIEstyle
Feb 19, 2009, 03:43 AM
Everyone is in the EVENT going on

3rd floor of the guardian colony there is a shop in the far back left that leads to the event area. That's where people run. If you need a large group of active people to run with, meet up with me and the guildies, we'll give you people to run with whether joining the guild is your thing or not ^_^

I'm on now, if you'd like to meet up, lemme know where to find ya XD

Nimna
Feb 19, 2009, 03:45 AM
I don't have any clue where to go :/ i know nothing

Namine
Feb 19, 2009, 04:02 AM
The Guardians Colony, 3rd floor, the last door on the left.

ashley50
Feb 19, 2009, 11:01 AM
you need to know how to read some "news" at least :l

SammaeltheDark
Feb 19, 2009, 12:09 PM
yes

question answered.. next!

R3volver
Feb 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
yes

question answered.. next!

Why is PSU dead?

joefro
Feb 19, 2009, 12:16 PM
The other day someone joined my Xbox Live party and started to say some stuff.
Some of the facts he stated:
PSU JP has over 1 000 000 active players.
PSU X360 has over 100 000 active players.

I'm not sure why you can't find anyone to play with.

/sarcasmbutsomeonereallysaidthataboutpsunumbershego tbootedfromxblpartylol

OldCoot
Feb 19, 2009, 12:29 PM
Ok so I just went out and bought the expansion of PSU and i am sitting here running around every planet and I cannot find a SINGLE player....Is this game dead? Does no one even play it anymore?!?!? :(

For the PC/PS2 side of the game I think universe 2 is the popular hang out. Also you would benefit by doing the tutorial by talking to your Partner machine in your room. You will pick up a NPC and it will show you how the guardian base is arranged so you will know where to go.

_Vyser_
Feb 19, 2009, 01:15 PM
Come Friday, the population should go up for awhile, but then it'll probably slowly go down again until the next big update.

Noblewine
Feb 19, 2009, 02:49 PM

Congrats on finding the expansion. On the 3rd floor the door on the far left side is now accessible (but only temporary till the event ends). Universe 2 is where you'll meet alot of people.

-Recent updates-
http://psupedia.info/Updates/January_2009#Update_066
http://psupedia.info/Updates/January_2009#Update_067
http://psupedia.info/Updates/February_2009#Update_068

x1on3x
Feb 19, 2009, 04:05 PM
Everyones at the event havin fun, Guardiand Colonoy-(3rd floor near the club)Have fun!

Guardians* Colony*

Alinorth
Feb 19, 2009, 04:10 PM
After the event ends look for the temple of air there will be people there, however there new missions come out after the carnival ends so the hotspot could move

RemiusTA
Feb 19, 2009, 04:19 PM

Nope.

BIGGIEstyle
Feb 19, 2009, 04:33 PM
The hell up Remius!

He just means that HE doesn't play it anymore, just ignore him.

gratefulgriz
Feb 19, 2009, 05:16 PM
I play this game, but the event right now is just not my style so I am taking a break though I will probably regret it