PDA

View Full Version : Twin DB swords

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 19, 2009, 05:42 AM
Hiya all,

Does anyone know how much Twin DB sabers go for in player shops? I'm looking for 25% plus. Also are they still dropped in MAG runs? I seem to remember them being in the MAG run but I can't remember which enemy?

Would have gone searching for them yesterdya when my alt had max luck but the servers were down ><

Thanks

Tifa

Arada
Feb 19, 2009, 05:50 AM
Could you use more specific titles, please ?

On topic: are you talking about Twin DB Swords ? If that's the case, I believe it's an area drop in the ruins (MAG's last area).

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 19, 2009, 06:11 AM
More specific? oO

"Hiya all,

Does anyone know how much Twin DB sabers go for in player shops?"

lol thats funny. Just asking as I couldn'[t check last night as servers were down and i'm at work at the moment and can't check.

As for the title of my questions, well the specifics are in the text...if you read it properly :P They're sabers not swords ^^

Arada
Feb 19, 2009, 07:23 AM
I was talking about your topic title. "Anyone know?" hardly says anything.

And "Twin DB Sabers" don't exist. The closest name is "Twin DB Swords".

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 19, 2009, 08:03 AM
Yeah but if I had that kinda title I doubt people would take as much interest, a bit of vagueness adds intrigue and intrigue gets ppl's attention, but nobodys been curtious enough to comment on it before

Nevermind i'll check the prices when I get home. I consider swords to be 2 handed types, an error on my part tho if the name's Twin DB Swords, but in the Twin saber category

Tifa

Dhylec
Feb 19, 2009, 09:53 AM
Yeah but if I had that kinda title I doubt people would take as much interest, a bit of vagueness adds intrigue and intrigue gets ppl's attention, but nobodys been curtious enough to comment on it before

That's because I have manually fixed many of your vague titles. If I were to judge your topic titles w/o looking inside, I'd simply move them to Off-topic. They don't seem to belong in PSU Gen.
Please be more specific next time; it wouldn't hurt. Some topic tags are created based on the titles. Your vague ones can't be used that way.

ErtaiClou
Feb 19, 2009, 10:43 AM
If you're running your search at 25%+ then your expectations are a little too high. Most of the best ones are 20-23%. I myself almost have a complete 20% collection and have been trying to hunt last section of MAG post-event trying to find them. While I haven't seen anymore they are supposed to drop there.