PDA

View Full Version : AotI If you get Jaos in bonus B, do you get a rare map?

x1on3x
Feb 19, 2009, 04:35 PM
Iv'e done the Bonus many times,and got jaos, but when i got to the end of Bonus: isn't there a rare map? please tell me :(

_Vyser_
Feb 19, 2009, 07:01 PM
If you mean "rare map" as in a stage 11, then that's tomorrow. Otherwise, I don't think anything changes if you happen to get a rare spawn vs. going through it normally.

mvffin
Feb 19, 2009, 11:32 PM
there's a chance for a rare spawn on three different stages of each bonus mission. It doesn't do anything other than alter the difficulty of that specific stage.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 19, 2009, 11:36 PM
I've seen Jaggos twice, in the polavohra stage. The first time, I died to vahra foie :< (solo). The second time, I also had the rare bees in the Bead Groode stage. Never made it to Stage 10 when I had Jaggos, so I'm not sure if they're linked, or if each stage has its own chance of being rare.

_Vyser_
Feb 20, 2009, 12:15 AM
wait, the rare bees are actually rare in bonus? I've gotten them every time XD

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 20, 2009, 01:34 AM
I've seen Jaggos twice, in the polavohra stage. The first time, I died to vahra foie :< (solo). The second time, I also had the rare bees in the Bead Groode stage. Never made it to Stage 10 when I had Jaggos, so I'm not sure if they're linked, or if each stage has its own chance of being rare. Its this

mvffin
Feb 20, 2009, 11:30 AM
Today I had jaggos on stage 6, BUGGES on stage 8, and Grinna on stage 10, in the same run.

The very next run, we had Grinna on stage 10, but neither of the other rare monsters.

strage that we would get all three rare spawns in the same run though.

Zorak000
Feb 20, 2009, 12:59 PM
Today I had jaggos on stage 6, BUGGES on stage 8, and Grinna on stage 10, in the same run.

The very next run, we had Grinna on stage 10, but neither of the other rare monsters.

strage that we would get all three rare spawns in the same run though.
I belive there are 2 types of rare maps, all rare monsters, and rare spawn on stage 10

Chuck_Norris
Feb 20, 2009, 02:41 PM
Its this

Well then my party must be pretty dang lucky. We got all 3 of the rare enemies in our last run. (Grinna Beta crushed us. :<)