PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Mission Carnival Super Battle!

pikachief
Feb 19, 2009, 08:10 PM
Are you the fastest mission runner? Best racer? The most skillful dueler? Or even the Last Man Standing?

Next Saturday is the Mission Carnival Super Battle! (yes i couldn't think of a name lol)
You will be competing with 39 others (hopefully lol) in all 4 carnival missions for the grand prize of 20 mil! Very Happy So if your lacking in one of the missions, start practicing!

Time:7:00PM Pacific 10:00PM Eastern
Date:Febuary, Saturday 28th

Prizes: 1st place 20 mil!
2nd place 10 mil!
3rd place 5 mil! (htanks to Angry Koltova and Hitomi for the donations! ^.^)

This is how its all gonna go down.

Round 1: Race- 10 partys of 4 players in each. the top 2 winners of each race will advance into round 2!

Round 2: Duel- 10 Partys of 2 players in each. The winner of each duel will advance into round 3!

Round 3: Main Mission- The remaining 10 players will randomly be split into 2 teams(we'll call them team Alpha and team Beta Wink ) and they will race through the main mission, going through every block and killing EVERY POLTY XD lol and you must put in the code E2C for SEED-Magashi! The team who finishes first will be advanced into round 4!

Round 4- World of Illusion- the 5 remaining players must solo (we'll throw in 2 people with u to keep the ticket costs at 80) the bonus mission of their choice. The player to survive the most levels wins!! If more than 1 completely finish the survival mission, they will then need to run the other bonus mission WITHOUT healing items! (to make sure u don't have any u will need to drop 20 of each mate and 10 star atomizers at the start of the mission. any healing items picked up in the mission are OK)

If you want to join please post the name of your character and your GT and i'll sign u up on a list! thank you and i hope it turns out awesome Smile (or and remember i need 40 people, if not i'll have to make some big changes and make it only 20 ppl also D: )

pikachief
Feb 21, 2009, 06:42 PM
i hope people eventually do sign up D: i dont wanna have to cancel it :/

Voison
Feb 23, 2009, 12:23 AM
Ya Right Tri. lol

I would enter but My Char = Garbage.

blkbeast
Feb 23, 2009, 02:43 AM
ya this is a llil redick...i wanna be in but i suck at the airboard stuff...but that 20mil lol ill tell my ppl who dont read the forums nice idea though

Ethateral
Feb 23, 2009, 10:58 AM
I'll enter. D:

Character = Ethateral
GT: Ethateral

DX

ZeroKamikaze
Feb 23, 2009, 11:09 AM
I would enter, but since you chose me to be a judge, meh... Oh well... Should still be fun. Come on people! Sign up and spread the word!

pikachief
Feb 23, 2009, 01:19 PM
sry its canceled now due to hardly anyone signing up due to airboard racing LOL

(and no changing my mindi just bought a pallet of hgih % spears im broke lol)

Ethateral
Feb 23, 2009, 03:20 PM
Aw, poo. DX Even though I suck at the airboard racing. Oh well. o-o

Swiftstrike
Feb 28, 2009, 04:10 AM
I was so excited at first, then sadened when i realized that today was the 28th, then saddened more when i see it was cancelled.