PDA

View Full Version : Is the Spread Needle/G worth getting?

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 19, 2009, 10:52 PM
I was consider on getting on (possibly 7/7)

i forgot who but someone told me its kinda bad or something?
Not sure what they meant
i have a shigga barec 9/9 would SN/G 7/7 do more damage? if so by how much?

I'm aware that the real SN/G will come out soon in the rare mission(whenever we get Guardian colony GBR) but nobody knows when we will get that so im thinking about right now

Chris28
Feb 19, 2009, 10:54 PM
the SN/G wont be much different from your barec. Unless you like novelty items, save your meseta.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 19, 2009, 10:58 PM
Now that I have a Barec 10/10 I don't care so much about SN/G. The looks are nice, but it's much pricier, and has a wider range of variable damage.

To answer your question, Shigga Barec 9 has 151 Att. Spread Needle/G 7 has 197 Att. Even with Spread's variable Att., you would probably be doing more with the 7/7 SN/G in this case. However, the Barec 9/9 has about 300PP more, and you already have it (so no spending any money!), so if I were you I'd be content with the Barec 9/9. Hell, if you have the S+10s, you might even try for a 10/10~

_Vyser_
Feb 20, 2009, 01:44 AM
Now that I have a Barec 10/10 I don't care so much about SN/G. The looks are nice, but it's much pricier, and has a wider range of variable damage.

To answer your question, Shigga Barec 9 has 151 Att. Spread Needle/G 7 has 197 Att. Even with Spread's variable Att., you would probably be doing more with the 7/7 SN/G in this case. However, the Barec 9/9 has about 300PP more, and you already have it (so no spending any money!), so if I were you I'd be content with the Barec 9/9. Hell, if you have the S+10s, you might even try for a 10/10~

I hope you mean grind a new Barec with those S+10s <_<;

DreXxiN
Feb 20, 2009, 01:59 AM
Yes, 10/9 Would be interesting.

And seriously, if you are looking for damage, all shotguns don't really matter..it's the style that counts for those..

I personally use an SNG, but for efficiency I plan on getting a pakuda or high grinded pakudac.

Also, I beleive the OP mean the real Spread Needle, not real SN/G. =P

_Vyser_
Feb 20, 2009, 02:03 AM
Lol, nice catch there DreX. Personally, I wouldn't mind a SN/G, but I'm pretty sure I'll trade out whatever shotgun I'm using for a pakuda (or pakudac if the real version makes my eyes bleed). I say keep what you have, unless you're a collector.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 20, 2009, 02:05 AM
I doubt the OP meant the real one since he seems to be referring to a 7/7 that's already on the market.

And of course I meant get a new one and grind it, I kind of figured it went without saying.

_Vyser_
Feb 20, 2009, 02:06 AM
Sorry if I offended you sir. Just joking around is all.

DreXxiN
Feb 20, 2009, 02:13 AM

Not sure what they meant

I'm aware that the real SN/G will come out soon in the rare mission(whenever we get Guardian colony GBR) but nobody knows when we will get that so im thinking about right now

For Bea.

I'd also like to add that personally, fatter bullets matter more to me :). Hense why I still like Desta and will be after a Pakuda.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 20, 2009, 02:46 AM

Not sure what they meant

I'm aware that the real SN/G will come out soon in the rare mission(whenever we get Guardian colony GBR) but nobody knows when we will get that so im thinking about right nowBuy a 10/10 barec instead of the 7/7 needle.