PDA

View Full Version : valentines jaggos last update?

nightlights
Feb 20, 2009, 10:15 AM
did we get the valentines jaggos with thelast update? aka can we get lo ve infernos now?

Arada
Feb 20, 2009, 10:23 AM
Repeat after me:

Jaggo Amure come with White Day which is March

10th topic about this.

afterthoughtz
Feb 20, 2009, 10:23 AM
did we get the valentines jaggos with thelast update? aka can we get lo ve infernos now?Wouldnt that imply that Segac did something right buddy??:-P

EDIT @ Arada: STFU i never seen this topic before so calm you whiny little ass down

nightlights
Feb 20, 2009, 10:28 AM
lol. what a child...
and i apologize for having a life, and a family and a job and not being on this forum all day long to read every post. i looked at the first page and didn't see anything about it so i just asked a question. no need for you to show your age in such a blatent fashion.

thanks afterthoughts for your input.

afterthoughtz
Feb 20, 2009, 10:31 AM
lol. what a child...
and i apologize for having a life, and a family and a job and not being on this forum all day long to read every post. i looked at the first page and didn't see anything about it so i just asked a question. no need for you to show your age in such a blatent fashion.

thanks afterthoughts for your input.
Ya your a loser and a nerd cause your married and have a job lol
Hey Arada, when do we get em' again? I forgot:-?

Arada
Feb 20, 2009, 10:36 AM
The White Day is on March the 14th so expect the Jaggos to appear mid-late march.

Calsetes
Feb 20, 2009, 10:44 AM
The Valentine mobs are Rappies, and they drop Kohbutimeri boards (and apparently made ones too), which are S-rank Bows, and from what I've read, they also drop Madam Brellas, which are A-rank umbrella shotguns usable only by women (male versions, called Van Brella, come in White Day).