Feb 20, 2009, 06:10 PM
taking offers and stuff on this
so yea. bid away =]

FrostyBuds
Feb 20, 2009, 06:31 PM
congrats on that. ill be trying to find one as well

fay
Feb 20, 2009, 06:34 PM
i think im the only one on the 360 server to have one lol. well up for sale anyway. because of it its hard to say how much its worth but im guessing a decent amount since lots of people are after it

sorry guys. someone kept bugging me about it. sold for 67,5 mil =[

joefro
Feb 20, 2009, 07:22 PM
Wow, I don't even play PSU anymore and I'm pretty sure that you got jipped. That thing will be like Love Inferno boards in about a month.

WildArms2
Feb 20, 2009, 09:22 PM
calling lies on this cause you would have easily sold for max

fay
Feb 20, 2009, 09:38 PM
no not lies. i just dont know its worth =/

i mailed the guy who bought it. im trying to buy it back lol. im actually wanting to try make the cannon now instead. i dunno if he'll sell it back though. i even offered to through in a few extra mil :/

WildArms2
Feb 20, 2009, 10:41 PM
well you just gave up easily 100 mil if not mor if this is true maybe worth 200 mil right now

SSksinister
Feb 21, 2009, 03:22 AM
Ur gay

pokefiend
Feb 21, 2009, 08:44 AM
well you just gave up easily 100 mil if not mor if this is true maybe worth 200 mil right now

you dont need to make the guy feel any worse about it just let him know that he made a mistake and stop making feel bad

Yunfa
Feb 21, 2009, 10:14 AM
you dont need to make the guy feel any worse about it just let him know that he made a mistake and stop making feel bad

I 2nd this, but you have to realize it's WildArms, the kid with a crappy attitude from the official forums. He doesn't have the item OP sold, therefore is upset, and puts down the OP to make himself feel better. This is indeed a vicious thought pattern.

fay
Feb 21, 2009, 06:42 PM

thank you lol.

i messaged the guy back. he just ingored me about it :/

Kinachi Desbo
Feb 21, 2009, 07:04 PM
Just so you know, if you guys were looking for one, i have one myself

WildArms2
Feb 23, 2009, 01:44 AM
I 2nd this, but you have to realize it's WildArms, the kid with a crappy attitude from the official forums. He doesn't have the item OP sold, therefore is upset, and puts down the OP to make himself feel better. This is indeed a vicious thought pattern.

LOL no just telling it how it is. I dont use lazor cannons just didn't believe the unit was real because it wasn't suppose to be dropping and then add the fact that he supposedly sold it for under a stack is an idiotic thing to do for the 1st one found OF ANYTHING especially something that in japan sold for well over 100 mil. I mean if he said he sold it for max out of his shop it would have be more believeable.

Anyway the unit does drop its been confirmed by enough people now but I am still right to say the OP is stupid for not putting it up for a stack in his shop and atleast getting 100 mil for it. OR being smart and actually talking to a few other people before selling quickly. Look at the other threads on here 200+ mil for this unit it selling for.

Say what you want I am correct in this matter OP got ripped off. I don't care if you hate me actually I love all the hate I get on these forums its very entertaining to me

EurekaX
Feb 23, 2009, 02:02 AM
Blah Blah pathetic attempt to justify my stupidity

I don't think people hate you, it's that your stupidity is beyond comprehension. It's like seeing a religious fanatic accusing everyone of their sins, and it's practically hopeless to sway their mind. To them, their words and thoughts are the absolute truth.

The gist of our point is, you're an a-hole. We don't hate you, there's no reason to hate you. If anything, I feel sorry that you're so caught up in this Phantasy Star ego you've acquired from this illusionary hierarchy status some mindless people have in this game. You're not important enough to hate.

oR2Ro Revenge
Feb 23, 2009, 06:05 AM
LOL no just telling it how it is. I dont use lazor cannons just didn't believe the unit was real because it wasn't suppose to be dropping and then add the fact that he supposedly sold it for under a stack is an idiotic thing to do for the 1st one found OF ANYTHING especially something that in japan sold for well over 100 mil. I mean if he said he sold it for max out of his shop it would have be more believeable.

Anyway the unit does drop its been confirmed by enough people now but I am still right to say the OP is stupid for not putting it up for a stack in his shop and atleast getting 100 mil for it. OR being smart and actually talking to a few other people before selling quickly. Look at the other threads on here 200+ mil for this unit it selling for.

Say what you want I am correct in this matter OP got ripped off. I don't care if you hate me actually I love all the hate I get on these forums its very entertaining to me

You should give the guy a break man i mean he probably thought since it dropped in this event it would be alot more coming and plus...not your item, not your money and not your problem so i kindly say STFU!

fay
Feb 23, 2009, 07:38 AM
like i said wild arms.
since i was the first one to have gotten it i didnt know how much its worth. i cant look at the JP servers and there was no prices in the shops to compare to. it didnt actually click to me that i should ask on here first.

funny thing was. i got it on my first run. i saw the other person saying, congratz on the unit. im sitting there confused. didnt even know i got it haha

i suppose it doesnt matter now my 360 just got red ring of death. that means that by the time i get the 360 given back to me this event will be over. i have about 6000 tickets going to waste. i didnt get the chance to buy the stuff i wanted from the mission and i dont get the chance to make some money or use what that adahna unit got me

=[

EurekaX
Feb 23, 2009, 06:36 PM
like i said wild arms.
since i was the first one to have gotten it i didnt know how much its worth. i cant look at the JP servers and there was no prices in the shops to compare to. it didnt actually click to me that i should ask on here first.

funny thing was. i got it on my first run. i saw the other person saying, congratz on the unit. im sitting there confused. didnt even know i got it haha

i suppose it doesnt matter now my 360 just got red ring of death. that means that by the time i get the 360 given back to me this event will be over. i have about 6000 tickets going to waste. i didnt get the chance to buy the stuff i wanted from the mission and i dont get the chance to make some money or use what that adahna unit got me

=[

Is it the 3 ring of death? If you don't have a warranty or hate waiting to get it fixed, theres an easy fix online that requires pennies and electrical tape. It fixed my red rings without any problem.

fay
Feb 23, 2009, 06:42 PM
i have a warranty so iv called them about sending it back already

ea i know about the pennies fix. it works well but the best method is thex-clamp.
this is my third one to get the red rings so im well experience around it lol

AmRiT
Feb 23, 2009, 07:00 PM
Look at it like this, you now have 67mil more than you had before

EurekaX
Feb 23, 2009, 07:48 PM
i have a warranty so iv called them about sending it back already

ea i know about the pennies fix. it works well but the best method is thex-clamp.
this is my third one to get the red rings so im well experience around it lol

Yeah, the x-clamp is pretty much the best fix out there. I had the materials for it, but I went the easier way and tried the penny fix first. I was planning to proceed with the x-clamp if it still got the red rings, but sure enough the pennies did the job lol.