PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Update Drops

fay
Feb 20, 2009, 01:42 PM
yup. sega have included anotehr ninja update. well as far as i know its a ninja.

go vahra nail just dropped on stage 6 is it on the beta mission.
im guessing as thats has been released then the board for go vahra nail is also released.

comments?

Akio-Kasai
Feb 20, 2009, 01:43 PM
Go Vahra Nail has dropped for a little bit now O_o I think I actually have one...

fay
Feb 20, 2009, 01:45 PM
i also just checked the shops. only 5 up for sale (360)
so they are deffinetly new

_Vyser_
Feb 20, 2009, 01:48 PM
uh oh, perhaps I should pay more attention to drops now <_<;

Akio-Kasai
Feb 20, 2009, 01:48 PM
Uhh don't the shops not show everything until the person logs in after a maintenence...?

fay
Feb 20, 2009, 01:50 PM
no. its similar though. i think its if they log out then in

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 20, 2009, 01:52 PM
orpa senba [b] off degahnna when its not listed on psupedia

fay
Feb 20, 2009, 02:00 PM
yea some drops are different.

i can confirm the mugunburga board drops. however i havent saw or even heard of any ank buti boards about. nor is anyone selling them

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 20, 2009, 03:04 PM
seen a mugunburga

Chuck_Norris
Feb 20, 2009, 03:13 PM
Wonder if GUARDIANS Tag and Illuminus Tag is dropping now...

Katy
Feb 20, 2009, 04:31 PM
You really wanna know another ninja update?

They fixed the message you receive when you get tagged with a rare mission, its highlighted in dark red.

Phoenix_Black
Feb 20, 2009, 05:20 PM
You can actually see it now? Sweet!

fay
Feb 20, 2009, 06:17 PM
anyone else notice that its fixed now

mvffin
Feb 20, 2009, 07:21 PM
I've seen 3-4 Go Vahra Nails today, so its not that rare. They do still drop regular Vahra Nails though.

Also Yasha's come in % higher than 30, the range in shops is around 27-37 right now, any element.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 20, 2009, 08:02 PM
Adahna unit and gera-senba drops on degahna (alpha)

Aries2384
Feb 21, 2009, 12:39 PM
Illuminus Tag is now dropping. There is one in shops. Interesting. Wonder if Guardians tag is dropping.

ChibiBecca
Feb 21, 2009, 01:13 PM
does the message appear even if you're playing a mission like charged puzzle?

mvffin
Feb 21, 2009, 01:20 PM
does the message appear even if you're playing a mission like charged puzzle?

Yes, I've seen it at charged puzzle, and you can see about half the message after a bonus mission run, it appears right after the mission rewards screen.

ChibiBecca
Feb 21, 2009, 02:03 PM
ah, thanks!

(not played bonus mission yet)

ONeill88
Feb 21, 2009, 02:32 PM
Okay wait, How do you know when you're flagged for a rare mission? Where does the red message appear?

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2009, 02:38 PM
Okay wait, How do you know when you're flagged for a rare mission? Where does the red message appear?

It scrolls up the right side of your screen after a trial has been cleared.

ONeill88
Feb 21, 2009, 02:41 PM
It scrolls up the right side of your screen after a trial has been cleared.

Ahhh! Thanks.

I have been checking by actually going to the planet to see if it was available lol. Much easier this way.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 21, 2009, 03:01 PM
It says xxxxxxx has the right to the rare mission, more purple than red anyway :)

xBladeM6x
Feb 21, 2009, 06:11 PM
For those who don't know already, the new drops include:

GUARDIANS Tag
Illuminus Tag
Ash Soul
Igg Crown

As of right now, that is all that I have been able to see in the shops. This means that Flowen's Soul, Chain Edge, and Twin Grip should drop as well. (Correct me if I'm wrong) We should also have the Conic [B] and Cati / Rainbow, but I could be wrong about that too.

pikachief
Feb 21, 2009, 06:23 PM
u liar! D: stop lying liar! D:

..... u forgot adhanna unit :>

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2009, 06:32 PM
Igg Crown has been dropping from Rappy Iggs since October. ;) (But in the future, it will become a LV150+ area drop for the PSO forest.)

This means that Flowen's Soul, Chain Edge, and Twin Grip should drop as well. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Not yet. Those will become area drops for the PSO fields at LV150 and above. But since we don't have any missions that take place in those fields with enemies at that level range, they can't drop yet. They should be added when we get MAG+.

EDIT: By the way, can you get the localized description for the GUARDIANS Tag for me? I'd like to update our article at PSUPedia with it. I've been Hyuga-slaying for a while trying to see if the thing drops, but I haven't had any luck yet. D:

fay
Feb 21, 2009, 06:44 PM
just curious. this adahna unit. is this a special drop from the boss or is it a drop based on level?

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2009, 07:07 PM
just curious. this adahna unit. is this a special drop from the boss or is it a drop based on level?

Level-based as far as we can tell. The only recorded level tier it's dropped in is LV150. However, that's the only tier that Adahna Degahna has appeared at in AOTI missions. And the only reason I point out the AOTI thing is because this item was introduced by the expansion, so it will not drop in ver.1 missions.

fay
Feb 21, 2009, 07:20 PM
isnt their a level on neudais somewhere that you can fight this boss. i cant remember if its a aoti level though

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2009, 07:21 PM
isnt their a level on neudais somewhere that you can fight this boss. i cant remember if its a aoti level though

Grove of Fanatics and Forest Infiltration. However, they are not AOTI missions, so the item won't drop.

xBladeM6x
Feb 21, 2009, 07:54 PM
Grove of Fanatics and Forest Infiltration. However, they are not AOTI missions, so the item won't drop.
Wasn't it just because of them not being 150+?

I didn't think that the expansion would have any restriction to it. (Or rather that they wouldn't be able to add things like that. o.O)

Arika
Feb 21, 2009, 11:51 PM
It is weird, anybody seen [b]Ank buti yet? it doesn't seem drop.

Arika
Feb 21, 2009, 11:54 PM
Wasn't it just because of them not being 150+?

I didn't think that the expansion would have any restriction to it. (Or rather that they wouldn't be able to add things like that. o.O)

It is possible to be that way as you think too, actually I also think the same.

But I have to say yes, there is also AOI restriction also.

SO there are 2 hypothesis that work out here :

1. it is lv 150+ only. and AOI too.

or

2. it is AoI only, but any level.

Kazemi
Feb 22, 2009, 12:45 AM
the unit is an AOI item and those can only show up in AOI missions, no? same reason the version 1 bosses drop note seeds in AOI missions but not the original ones.

i doubt that the unit would drop below 150 considering how hard they've made it to get love inferno and such. besides, kireek soul doesn't drop below s2 and there really isn't much to the weapon its used to make compared to the a. degahna cannon.

Zorak000
Feb 22, 2009, 07:46 PM
may I remind you all that the Madame brella does not drop in V1 missions, only AotI missions. so the Unit could also be a special drop as well, in AotI missions.