PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation on some drop list.

Arika
Feb 22, 2009, 08:19 AM
From all the drop chart, me and my friends have played a lot until the point where we nearly be able to confirm everything, but there are 2 things that still unsure about existence. So I would like everybody to help point by posting here if you can confirm about seeing it drop. (on PC side, screen shot would be very nice)

Thank for you all cooperate.

Item that might not dropping :

-Adahna Unit
-[b] Ank Buti.

fay
Feb 22, 2009, 08:47 AM
i got an adahna unit on my first run

i have never heard of/ saw or gotten a buti board

Ffuzzy-Logik
Feb 22, 2009, 01:48 PM
Unit is, Buti isn't, Kaza-kikami isn't. I think that's about it.

Neith
Feb 22, 2009, 08:36 PM
Found a Hoshi-kikami board from Adahna Degahna tonight- that to me says he's not dropping Kaza-kikamis. Haven't seen an Ank Buti board yet either, or any on sale.

Arika
Feb 23, 2009, 12:46 AM
Just want to make sure that we are reffering to the same unit right? (13*)
not the adahna cannon material (10*)

Exploited
Feb 23, 2009, 02:07 AM
13* Gera-senba Armor dropped I think you said, when fighting Adahna

DesuJet
Feb 23, 2009, 03:40 AM
I just got an Adahna Unit ( not cannon ).

Arada
Feb 23, 2009, 04:36 AM
Did anyone find a Crisla-Senba ?

Arika
Feb 23, 2009, 05:25 AM
I just see Adahna unit too, people just seem like to prefer [b] mugunburga more than it even knowing that this unit can drop on alpha only.

DesuJet
Feb 23, 2009, 05:31 AM
Whatever. I'm a gunmaster so that unit was the only thing I cared about. I want this event to get over with so we can get on with STD. I've been waiting for that killer elite and pakudec forever.

Barker5227
Feb 23, 2009, 07:55 AM
Buti boards non confirmed and nither is Kaza-Kikami

Any drop rates on UNIT?? I need to get adahna unit bayd :D

desturel
Feb 23, 2009, 08:22 AM
13* Gera-senba Armor dropped I think you said, when fighting Adahna

Of the eight times I've been able to beat alpha, two times I saw a neutral Gera-senba drop. Both times they went to other people.

I'm trying to hunt Crisla-senba, but everyone is stuck on doing Beta. When I finally got a good team together that could do Alpha, after three successful alpha runs in a row, they decided to switch to Beta. :/

fay
Feb 23, 2009, 08:27 AM
crisla-senba doesnt drop mate.

as far as im aware and im sure a lot of people will agree here with me. the adahna degahna were fight is the one from the protectors a+

if you look over the drops it drops there then you will see why

Arika
Feb 23, 2009, 09:40 AM
They just try to make the drop balance by giving AD unit to degahna and giving [b]Mugunburga to De rol Lee.

I think both are equal value depend on gunner or fighter. Nothing else that I care for.

fay
Feb 23, 2009, 09:44 AM
except if you get the adahna unit on the 360. you could sell it and buy about 3 mugunburga boards.....

either way i olok at it, its stupid to be doing beta. get that unit and you can buy multiples of whatever you want from the event

Arada
Feb 23, 2009, 09:50 AM
I think both are equal value depend on gunner or fighter.

Unfortunately, if you're a techer, there's basically nothing, and I mean nothing to get from this event.

I know techer are somewhat rare now but it shouldn't mean I have no interest at all during the event.

Arika
Feb 23, 2009, 09:50 AM
either way i olok at it, its stupid to be doing beta. get that unit and you can buy multiples of whatever you want from the event

That is because most of people in 360 doesn't online and check JP update as much as PC/PS2.

JP server now demand huge on this [b], because they simply never get it drop again after degeki carnival. Many thinks that ST might not have any intention to released anymore of 12*[b] melee at all. (since every 12* melee after this will always drop premade only, and been like this for Feb 2008 now)

For the AD unit, there will be protector alpha event where you have nothing worth to hunt other than the AD unit anyway. Plus, you don't need tickets to hunt it!! so everybody will "free spam" it there as their last chance. ( to get over 33% mugunburga last chance is this event now)

Barker5227
Feb 23, 2009, 10:03 AM
Im sure they will release a mission/run that drops these boards again. And knowing sega and how they love to give nubs big exp boosts, good drops, rare drops etc. They will make the AD unit easy to get after this event and will have another event that drops those boards. Very disappointing considering getting something as rare as the AD unit/Boards in PSO was nearly impossible for nubs/average players.

Arika
Feb 23, 2009, 10:21 AM
Don't worry, at least no matter they will give you those [b] again or not, you won't see it again for at least 1 year. (and may be a half year addition for our server delay)

biggabertha
Feb 23, 2009, 12:24 PM
Hmmm... Not only that... with the advent of GUARDIANs Cash, I HIGHLY expect such rare boards to be more readily available in those exclusive missions.

While the worth of either items are fairly high and extremely powerful.. from my own view, both weapons are kinda... lame.. In appearance, of course!

I do like the bullet effect of the Degahna Cannon and I'm sure the effect on a Mugunburga's nice and all but after being so heavily disappointed with the Muktengek (and being extremely bitter about it too...!), I don't think I have it in me to hunt, synth and get a 12% Mugunbukiku.

I suppose I should do more Alpha runs - Beta is getting SERIOUSLY annoying when your PS2 decides to deload your Rifle and a charging big hulking thing comes racing towards you.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 23, 2009, 01:35 PM
Whatever. I'm a gunmaster so that unit was the only thing I cared about. I want this event to get over with so we can get on with STD. I've been waiting for that killer elite and pakudec forever.Killer Elite doesnt drop on in STD.

qdd
Feb 23, 2009, 05:58 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/qdd/unit.jpg

It drops.

desturel
Feb 24, 2009, 11:54 AM
crisla-senba doesnt drop mate.

Not a problem. Even without Crisla-senba, there isn't much I want from Beta. I'm a techer main with a gunner second. My fighter has maybe 300 hours of gameplay compared to my other characters (2300 and 1600) so I don't really care about the spear board.

Last night a friend and I got a strategy down for doing alpha. We can duo it so we just grab two low levels that want to do bonus runs for MP and EXP and run them through Alpha.

We were able to get a level 114 wearing a neutral armor through Alpha no problem. He even got a Yasha on his first run.

Whatever I need from Beta, I'll sell my alpha stuff and buy it.

Magician
Feb 24, 2009, 11:58 AM
We were able to get a level 114 wearing a neutral armor through Alpha no problem. He even got a Yasha on his first run.

/me - raises hand and waves....

:)

P.S. - if you still wonder why, it was for laying down the strategy. You earned it.

desturel
Feb 24, 2009, 12:07 PM
P.S. - if you still wonder why, it was for laying down the strategy.

Feel free to share the strategy with Tynselle or anyone else for that matter. As long as you have one good gunner and one good techer it should work. You would have to modify it a bit with a fighmaster, but it can be done with tornado dance instead of a rifle bullet almost as easily (plus Degahna falls to fighmaster like a domino. Daggas/Spinning Break/Redda > Degahna's back).