PDA

View Full Version : Calling Microsoft and cancelling

Silvx
Feb 22, 2009, 06:44 PM
Decided to take a break from PSU and cancle my subscription for a month or so. So I called microsoft and gave him the info he asked, and said they will cancel it when my payment time comes around and he told me to hold, After like a 7minute hold he gave me some sort of number to write down and said some other stuff that I couldn't really understand (had a bad accent) then he said have a good day, thanks for calling etc and I said the same and hung up. Now i'm sitting here wondering wth this code is for he gave me, it's 10 digits. anyone know? XD

unicorn
Feb 22, 2009, 06:48 PM
Everytime I call microsoft I always get someone with a reeeally bad accent. Really makes you wonder what kinda people they're hiring.

-_-

kejen
Feb 22, 2009, 06:49 PM
Probably a confirmation code.

fay
Feb 22, 2009, 06:50 PM
yea its like some kinda tracking code.

lets say the next payment comes up and sega still take out money from your account. that number is to say. hey no give the money back. i canceled and this number proves it

i guess ill have to cancel again. my 360 just got the red ring of death. just as soon as i start to enjoy this event aswell....

you will always get dogle accented people. i live in scotland. they always seem to be from india or something like that. they once phoned me to answer some questions on their service. i basicly said it sucked because the guy and me found it hard to understand each other. i think hes in trouble :S

Voison
Feb 22, 2009, 06:53 PM
Good Bye.

APEXi
Feb 22, 2009, 06:53 PM
last time i cancelled they also dropped my gold subscription as well

CelestialBlade
Feb 22, 2009, 07:02 PM
Outsourcing hit the IT and computer engineering fields the most because system coding is a universal language, plus you don't have to do any physical part integration, just mail headquarters some code. So, good luck finding big-industry IT who isn't mostly Indian. Very frustrating for the American consumer, but unfortunately, money drives everything over customer satisfaction.

moomoopenguin
Feb 22, 2009, 09:20 PM
If all else fails ask for a supervisor, they seem to give everything a lot more effort if you do.

Silvx
Feb 22, 2009, 09:22 PM
Ah ok, I'll make sure not to lose this number then. If they make me lose my 13 months of gold they'll feel my wrath^^;

WhiteKnight01
Feb 23, 2009, 02:39 AM
if you ever call a helpline and cant understand what there saying just ask for a operator who speeks better english

Kion
Feb 23, 2009, 04:15 AM
Your 360 is made in china.

Customer service is out sourced to india.