PDA

View Full Version : Trade List (Rebirth)

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 11, 2003, 06:05 PM
Latest (Bump)
Sup? I still have most of these items I don't need, but what I need now is a little different this time around. I REALLY need mind mags and mats. The type of mat I'm really looking for is Defence and Mst. And any mind mags BESIDES DEVIL WINGS AND ANY TYPES OF TAILS would be nice. Trades will be alot less tight this time around, so if you didn't get what you wanted TRY AGAIN. A lot of people could tell you they got good stuff just for having some mats. But if you have mats, mag cells, or spare mst mags (inrare) hit me up.

Update
Added some more 10-12 Star rares, and new items as well. Also, RA weapons are on the way very soon, just whenever I get the chance to post them, so keep watching.

***UPDATE***
Lol.....this thread blew up a lot more than expected. Alot of people PMed me asking if I could trade MKBs, Reds, stuff like that. I apologize if I haven't gotten back in contact with you, it's been crazy lately. I need to be a little bit more specific about what I need. I'm SPECIFICALLY looking for FO armors and shields, a very high level shield possible for a FO to use. I've already obtained the armor I needed, but I'm not going to close up the thread just because I got what I needed, because I know some people still need some of the stuff I got....and I need to clear my bank lol. If you need to get @ me PM me PLEASE. DO NOT IM me unless it's hella important. Be sure to read the para under this as well....thanks.

Ok......I barely play with my HUmar anymore and his bank is nearing 200 items, so I thought it'd be best if I got some more stuff for my future FOs. I'm MAINLY looking for FO weapons and armor, but I'll also accept certain HU and RA items. Any good high lv shields for a FO equals an instant trade for whatever you want, as does good armor for FOs. All items up until.....Kamui were found by me, all others were traded. On some of the 10 Stars I have more than one of them, I just didn't list, so mail and ask if there's anything in particular you want. Please also remember, not to be mean, I need something equally rare to what I'll be trading. Like you know, don't ask for a J with a Demo Comet. I'd need something HELLA rare for it. Here goes....

10 Star Weapons
Morning Glory
Silence Claw
Twin Brand x1
Holy Ray
P-Arm's Blade
S-Beats Blade
Chain Sawd
Red Saber
Red Sword
Red Dagger
Red Partisan
Red Handgun
Kamui
Rika's Claw
Imperial Pick
Berdysh
S-Red's Blade
Akusa
Ancient Saber
Meteor Crudgel
Monkey King Bar

11 Star Weapons
Black King Bar
S-Berril's Hands #1
Rainbow Baton
Lavis Cannon
Black King Bar
12 Star Weapons
J-Sword
Soul Banish
Double Cannon
Lavis Blades

Armors, Shields, and Items
Guard Wave
Luminous Field
Brightness Circle
Kasami Bracer
Standstill Shield
Shield of Delsaber
Heart of Devil
Rico's Glasses
Christmas Present

Units
God/Power
God/Arm
Perfect/Resist
HP/Revival
Cure/Shock
Cure/Confuse

All offers will be considered. Please read my paragraph and think about what you're offering before you do. Thanks in advance.

Note - Bold: New Items

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _xX_Frosty_Xx_ on 2003-02-13 20:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _xX_Frosty_Xx_ on 2003-02-15 08:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _xX_Frosty_Xx_ on 2003-02-28 14:36 ]</font>

marionettemaster
Feb 11, 2003, 06:09 PM
very interested in your j-sword, heart of devil, rika's claw, kasami bracer... what would you want from my list?

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40556&forum=2&36

Khaotika
Feb 11, 2003, 06:10 PM
Hmm, well the only think I can think of that might help out your FO that I have is Secret Gear....unless you're in the market for a Dagon or Indra, lol. I may toss in a tech or two.

I'm interested in the Pan Arm's Blades.

-Khao

AynRand
Feb 11, 2003, 06:29 PM
I'm the ooposite and have given up on my FOnewearl in favor of getting mu hu to 200,

I have a Pshycho Wand for trade, 12 star FO weap, good for saving tp, has a mst requirement of 900, it boosts RA techs.

I'd trade this for your Rainbow Baton and Cure/Shock

I'm also interested int he Berdysh quite a bit actually, im sure we cna work something out if the wand interest you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AynRand on 2003-02-11 15:30 ]</font>

Kryfton
Feb 11, 2003, 06:29 PM
I have a Snow Queen (Upgraded Frozen Shooter + Photon Booster [50 photon drops]

Will you trade the StandStill shield?

-Kal-
Feb 11, 2003, 06:43 PM
Um, i don't have much to offer but grinders... Whould you happen to be kind enough to give me a twin brand for free or for grinders? I have a few PDs too... Oh, and I have a some 9 star common force weapons if you want...

tornado216
Feb 11, 2003, 06:44 PM
I would absolutely love to have that MKB. I know I don't have much, but will give it all to get it.

I have a DB Saber 3x, Kaladbolg, Musashi, Yamato, Gae Bolg, Stag Cutlery, Hildebear's Head, G-Assassin Sabers, 3 P-Drops, Perfect Armor, GoBooma Claw +35 and a Gobooma Claw, GigoBiooma Claw, Ultimate Shield, Justy, Crush Bullet, 60,000 meseta, Metal Body, Dragon HPx2, Master Ability, Resist Burning, Imperial Shield, Club of Laconium, Grinders(up to about a 70 or so gring), 3 Def Mats, 1 pow mat, 2 hp mats, and some others, I would have to be on the game to check.

Please, all must go to get a MKB. I know they are all crap, but please. In honor of Valintines Day, please.

Yurika
Feb 11, 2003, 07:11 PM
I really want one of those twin brands, but the only decent FO armor stuff I can pony up would be a custom frame v00 and a custom barrier v00 (and toss in a custom ray for the set), and a guard wave. And you've got a guard wave listed for trade. ;_;
I doubt a custom set will get me anywhere near that twin brand, but it's worth a shot, ne?

PrimateLord
Feb 11, 2003, 07:32 PM
I'll trade ya a god/body for your MKB or meteor crudgel

malinko
Feb 11, 2003, 07:36 PM
any % on the cudgel?

Munki
Feb 11, 2003, 07:59 PM
Will you trade your Orotiagito and a God/Power for my Yas 3000R (found by yours truly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

Muku6
Feb 11, 2003, 08:09 PM
Interested in: Holy Ray, Ancient Saber, and Kasumi Bracer. Any %'s on the weapons?

Here's my list (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=41027&forum=2&1).

Shorty89
Feb 11, 2003, 08:21 PM
i like your chain sawd, this is my trade list http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=41130&forum=2

GandorDurin
Feb 11, 2003, 08:55 PM
I'm interested in the following:

Red Sword (If it has 20% or more in Native, A. Beast and/or Dark)
P-Arm's Blade
Ancient Saber
Monkey King Bar
God/Power

My list is at:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40354&forum=2&16

But make sure not to confuse it with my want list which contains Yasha among other extremely rare things. Scroll down and look for the really long list of items, that's the trade list.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Driadyte
Feb 11, 2003, 10:17 PM
I'm interested in the P-Arm's Blades also. Some stuff you might be interested in:

Barta lv 29
Sacred Cloth (2 slot)
Mahu
Double Saber
Soul Eater +9
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Cure/Poison
Several (of each) pow, def, and evade mats
Several addslots

I've got more to trade, this is just what I thought you might be most interested in.

Davion
Feb 11, 2003, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the J-sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: What for the God/Arm? I wish I noticed that beforehand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-02-11 20:29 ]</font>

Sim2002
Feb 11, 2003, 11:29 PM
Oops just check you PM's

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sim2002 on 2003-02-11 20:30 ]</font>

Kurosatsu
Feb 12, 2003, 07:00 AM
I don't know if the Rika's Claw is still availible. If it is would you trade it for a Four Slot Sacred Cloth?

Yosho
Feb 12, 2003, 09:27 AM
I'll give you a Gaurdianna and a surpressed gun for the Ancient Saber and Luminous armor

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 12, 2003, 12:52 PM
On 2003-02-12 06:27, Yosho wrote:
I'll give you a Gaurdianna and a surpressed gun for the Ancient Saber and Luminous armor

Ancient is no longer avaliable, sorry. I do still have the Luminous though.

Vampir
Feb 12, 2003, 02:23 PM
I have a ton of Force Weapons not all are listed but let me know which ones you are looking for.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=41147&forum=2&8

I'm interested in this items.

10 Star Weapons
Kamui
Rika's Claw
Imperial Pick
Akusa

11 Star Weapons
S-Berril's Hands #1
Rainbow Baton

12 Star Weapons
J-Sword

Armors, Shields, and Items
Guard Wave
Luminous Field
Brightness Circle

Units
God/Power
God/Arm

Yosho
Feb 12, 2003, 02:51 PM
On 2003-02-12 09:52, _xX_Frosty_Xx_ wrote:

On 2003-02-12 06:27, Yosho wrote:

Ancient is no longer avaliable, sorry. I do still have the Luminous though.

How about the Gaurdianna for the armor then?

Mirth
Feb 12, 2003, 06:14 PM
hmmm i would like to have your kamui,Berdysh, and i kinda like your s-red's

i can trade you
Angel mind +
angel tp x2
Angel mind
mind mats x6
Gizonde 13
Grants 11
Megid 10
wizard technique
Kaladblog(all forces need a decent saber lol)
3 photon drops
and ill throw in my yamoto +48

im most intereasted in the berdysh though any of those items i like are fine though(i doubt my stuff is worth them though.....)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mirth on 2003-02-13 12:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mirth on 2003-02-13 12:50 ]</font>

NGEvangelion4
Feb 12, 2003, 07:48 PM
I thought I pmed you but im interested in your S reds, Kasamis Bracer. I got a HildeBLUE cane that you might want.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 13, 2003, 11:05 PM
Oh, note. Tons of mats and PDs get hella good trades. Mats - Preferably HP or DEF

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 13, 2003, 11:07 PM
Oh, and I apologize for not getting in contact with everyone, things have been very crowded lately, and all of my current pending trades are done. So if your offers still stand, drop me a PM please. Thanks.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 15, 2003, 11:57 AM
*bump bump bump....*

Oedi
Feb 15, 2003, 03:33 PM
I have 8 mind mats and an anti lvl 6, i'm interested in one of the following:

Any God/unit
Kasami Bracer
Dbl Cannon
S-Berril's Hands #1
Rainbow Baton

If I'm asking for too much than let me know and I'll recheck the list.

Thank you.
-Oedi

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 15, 2003, 03:45 PM
On 2003-02-15 12:33, Oedi wrote:

Any God/unit
Kasami Bracer
Dbl Cannon
S-Berril's Hands #1
Rainbow Baton

Thank you.
-Oedi

I'd gladly trade a God/Power for them.

Oedi
Feb 15, 2003, 05:16 PM
On 2003-02-15 12:45, _xX_Frosty_Xx_ wrote:

On 2003-02-15 12:33, Oedi wrote:

Any God/unit
Kasami Bracer
Dbl Cannon
S-Berril's Hands #1
Rainbow Baton

Thank you.
-Oedi

I'd gladly trade a God/Power for them.

Cool, tell me time and place and I'll be there. My character will be AphrodiA.

Thanks.
-Oedi

ICANSEEYOU7687
Feb 15, 2003, 05:19 PM
I need the god/power. i have

15 pdrops
3 mind mats
got/tp
elyson
s-beats
secrect gear
del set
and other stuff

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 28, 2003, 05:38 PM
*cough*

NGEvangelion4
Feb 28, 2003, 07:02 PM
It's a Long shot but would you take, 14DefMats and 2MindMats for a God/Arm?

Shorty89
Feb 28, 2003, 08:29 PM
ill trade u 1 of my items for your kamui. my trade list: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42747&forum=2&10