PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking forward to in Shred the Darkness?

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 23, 2009, 05:10 PM
Whether it the missions,items,the storyline,etc
Anything in relations to it. I'm actually looking forward to the weapons it has to offer.

Hopefully i can get some if not most of this list:
[B] Kaza-kikami (might just sell those but would keep one for collective purposes)
Elsral(might have a hard time getting this one
Guld
De Ragan Slayer(collective purposes)
Vijernia / power
Heart of dulk
[B] Shigga Pakuda/ac
[B] Melan Knuckle
Cati / Stamina

This is taking into consideration that our drop chart will be the same

lilswtaznboi
Feb 23, 2009, 05:12 PM
Shigga Pakuda, also just a sheer reason to play psu again. But heres hoping this event comes out this year >.>

ashley50
Feb 23, 2009, 05:13 PM
anything that i can get a hold of.

Tyreek
Feb 23, 2009, 05:20 PM
Magashi Eradication. Enough said. A certain "someone" is gonna be there.

Dazed Elmo
Feb 23, 2009, 05:21 PM
Looking forward to the Slayer

http://card.mygamercard.net/community/xba/Dazed+Elmo.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Dazed+Elmo)

Ryno
Feb 23, 2009, 05:22 PM
If I do recieve these items mostly "the heart of Dulk" and Cati / Stamina but the rest probably sell it because I'm mostly support techer.

Rust
Feb 23, 2009, 05:27 PM
Entertainment.

Which most of AotI events failed to provide me so far.

Ezodagrom
Feb 23, 2009, 05:27 PM
Story, and finaly an event where it's a different mission per week instead of being the same mission for the whole event (MAG) ._.
Hopefully this event will be as interesting as 1UP Cup was back in the day ^^.

AerisZeal
Feb 23, 2009, 05:33 PM
Okarodoc!! Lots and lots of them! That's my big goal, gonna get one to 10. Which will be quite the trick with no S grinders. ^^; Oh and a second Psycho Wand will be nice, finally.

xzidanex
Feb 23, 2009, 05:34 PM
Orpa / HP Restore >.>

DreXxiN
Feb 23, 2009, 05:34 PM
I don't get why so many people don't like Lightning Carnival..

You know there ARE other things that aren't Charged Puzzle, right?

Anyway, I hear there's going to be a big spawn to level stuff like in this current event, so that'll be neat.

DreXxiN
Feb 23, 2009, 05:36 PM
Stupid Intarwebz. Double >_>

Chuck_Norris
Feb 23, 2009, 05:39 PM
Guld and Shigga Pakudec. That's about it. :wacko:

DreXxiN
Feb 23, 2009, 05:45 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think Guld is from the second Festa, not STD.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 23, 2009, 05:48 PM
According to psupedia it says it drops from the gol dova in Roar of the fiery beast

Darius_Drake
Feb 23, 2009, 06:00 PM
As many Shigga Pakudas as I can get my grubby hands on.

unicorn
Feb 23, 2009, 06:58 PM
Gaozoran Rod
[b]Psycho Wand
Shide Misaki
Armas Line
Feril Line
[b]Crea Wand+
[b]Okarodoc
Oka-senba
Green Line
Heart of Dulk

Anon_Fire
Feb 23, 2009, 07:10 PM
[B] Ank Zagza
Twin Falclaws
Armas Line
[B] Rattlesnake
Mugunburga
De Ragan Slayer

lethe
Feb 23, 2009, 07:15 PM
Im looking forward to more lobby spam, more 100k+ log in number players calling me a noob when i play on my low level becuase they got from 1-150 in 3 days from the event, more people rating people by their pallette, more bawwwing when it doesnt come when anticipated, more rolbacks, and possible cake.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 23, 2009, 07:16 PM
Guld is indeed from STD. It drops from Gol Dovas in the first mission.

Alnet
Feb 23, 2009, 07:21 PM
From the De Ragan mission:
GULD, Elsral, De Ragan Slayic, De Ragan Slayer, Green Green Line, more Feril Lines (<3 them to death), Vijerina/Power

From the Defense mission:
Shide-Misaki (totally gonna be badass)

From the Dark Falz mission:
Another Gaozoran Rod, Mugunburga, more Tiga Ragans, Rabol Orakio, Twin Falclaw, Black Heart, Heart of Dulk, Armas Line

From the Magashi mission:
Gaozoran Rod, Rabol Nico, Shigga Pakuda, Cati/Stamina

Do I expect to get all this stuff? Hell no~ ... but it's nice to dream.

NDW
Feb 23, 2009, 07:26 PM
I'm looking forward to getting these items:

Guld x1
De Ragan Slayer x6 (one in each element)
Vijerina / Power x1
Vish Diragac x1 (neutral)
Shigga Pakuda x2

Meta77
Feb 23, 2009, 08:38 PM
Im looking forward to players to stop complaning about not enough stuff to do. maybe this event will keep there mouths tied for a bit.

WhiteKnight01
Feb 24, 2009, 02:45 AM
make lots of money and buy better tech weps

D1ABOLIK
Feb 24, 2009, 04:58 AM
Im looking forward to more lobby spam, more 100k+ log in number players calling me a noob when i play on my low level becuase they got from 1-150 in 3 days from the event, more people rating people by their pallette, more bawwwing when it doesnt come when anticipated, more rolbacks, and possible cake.
This............except the cake. =(

Hrith
Feb 24, 2009, 05:28 AM
Vijerina / Power the most, then Shigga Pakuda and Cati / Stamina.

DesuJet
Feb 24, 2009, 05:36 AM
I'd like to get two Shigga Pakudecs at 9/9 and a Guld.

I remember watching some old video on a dude soloing that Ragan level. It looks pretty easy. That's mainly why I got my frozen prism to 41.

darkante
Feb 24, 2009, 05:48 AM
Shigga Pakuda, the effect from it looks really nice.

Guld for obvious reason (for assembling Guld & Milla).
Which Gunmaster doesnīt want that? :3

Shide-Misaki, it looks really lethal and interesting with Stun lv 3.
That is something i canīt miss!

Vijerina / Power for my Beast, the ATA loss doesnīt matter too much on a Cast.

Dark Wing as it looks really cool

Heart of Dulk, like a enhanced version of Black Heart. :O

DesuJet
Feb 24, 2009, 06:09 AM
Guld for obvious reason (for assembling Guld & Milla).
Which Gunmaster doesnīt want that? :3

I actually don't care for the G&M. Twin handguns are garbage most of the time. I can't really thing of any times when I would use twin handguns over a shotgun or a rifle.

Chris28
Feb 24, 2009, 06:18 AM
new rare mission?

mvffin
Feb 24, 2009, 11:10 AM
There's no new rare mission until Guardians Colony GBR.

I'm gonna go for about 30 Pakuda boards(half will be kubara), at least 1 Guld, and as many Zagza boards and Kaza-Kikami boards as I can find. Oh, and a Hizeri/Concentrate for my AF.

PSUPedia says the Magashi mission is only 1 player? If that's accurate, I hate you Sega.

EspioKaos
Feb 24, 2009, 11:30 AM
PSUPedia says the Magashi mission is only 1 player? If that's accurate, I hate you Sega.

It is accurate.

Calsetes
Feb 24, 2009, 11:31 AM
Probably a guld, just in case I get me a Milla at some point, and definitely a De Ragan Slayer.

A Shigga Pakuda would be nice for my Gunmaster, and if the Heart of Dulk is the "Darkill Wing" thing then probably that too, unless the Hizeri / Stamina is out by then also (think that's the STA +10 unit). Even then I'd want one, just because of how it looks. Maybe some other stuff, too.

Pretty much if it's one of my character's weapons of choice, then I want it, especially if it's the non-Kubara version.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 24, 2009, 11:34 AM
There's no new rare mission until Guardians Colony GBR.

I'm gonna go for about 30 Pakuda boards(half will be kubara), at least 1 Guld, and as many Zagza boards and Kaza-Kikami boards as I can find. Oh, and a Hizeri/Concentrate for my AF.

It is a "challenge" mission. :3

Magician
Feb 24, 2009, 11:44 AM
[b] Kaza-kikami
Elsral
[b] Psycho Wand
Guld
Vijerina / Power (good substitute until I have red/knight)
Armas Line
Heart of Dulk
Hizeri / Concentrate
[b] Shigga Pakuda
Lumirus / Kaos Knight
Har / Smart
Cati / Stamina
Mysterious Grave
Dark Wing

Calsetes
Feb 24, 2009, 11:53 AM
Hizeri / Concentrate? Is that the "ranged weapon distance increase" unit? If so, then I want me one of those too. Imagine being able to hit anything in Mother Brain's level from the very back of the room without having to move anywhere. That in and of itself makes me extremely happy......

EspioKaos
Feb 24, 2009, 11:57 AM
and if the Heart of Dulk is the "Darkill Wing" thing then probably that too

Heart of Dulk (http://psupedia.info/Heart_of_Dulk) has a special visual effect, but Dark Wing (http://psupedia.info/Dark_Wing) is the one that's the dark version of Whitill Wing. That one will be available in a mid-event update to the exchange mission Dark Crystal Seeker (http://psupedia.info/Dark_Crystal_Seeker).

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2009, 12:03 PM
Hizeri / Concentrate? Is that the "ranged weapon distance increase" unit?
Nope, it's the one that slows down your techs and makes your nosu-techs point blank explode, novelty fun until you wanna switch to other techs.

Calsetes
Feb 24, 2009, 12:06 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks for the info, you guys.

darkante
Feb 24, 2009, 12:36 PM
I actually don't care for the G&M. Twin handguns are garbage most of the time. I can't really thing of any times when I would use twin handguns over a shotgun or a rifle.

I meant for the looks, but i agree with you....Twin Handguns rarely have a use. XD

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 24, 2009, 12:39 PM
It is accurate.

that will make it more challengin
plus that will keep those things in that drop in there a lil more rare to find.

Hey espio
i notice on that missions it says different routes....is that referring to each "set" of the elements?
If thats the case is it like this?

Route 1: Nava Ludda :ground:
Route 2: Galdeen/Delp Sami :dark:
Route 3:vanda/merha :fire:
Route 4:Vanda orga :ground:
Route 5: zoona/drua :fire:
Route 6: Jusnagun/Gaozoran/Dilnazien
Route 7: Bil De Vear :ground:
Route 8: Carriguine :dark: ^^;
Route 9: Bafal Bragga :ground:
Route 10: Seed-Argine/Magashi :dark:

I guess the bil de melan would replace the bil de bear in route 7 but where would the jaggo fit in?

Gunslinger-08
Feb 24, 2009, 01:02 PM
Having friends get back on, personally.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 24, 2009, 01:07 PM
I actually don't care for the G&M. Twin handguns are garbage most of the time. I can't really thing of any times when I would use twin handguns over a shotgun or a rifle.twin hand guns are deffinately not garbage and do way more damage than rifles.

EspioKaos
Feb 24, 2009, 01:09 PM
that will make it more challengin
plus that will keep those things in that drop in there a lil more rare to find.

Hey espio
i notice on that missions it says different routes....is that referring to each "set" of the elements?
Technically, the mission is split up as the base route and two additional routes (all with a mixture of elements, if I recall correctly). The additions were unlocked in the JP version by earning certain point amounts in the server-wide tally. Of course, considering that our Mission Carnival was devoid of the points system, I won't rule out the possibility of STD being the same way. They could just unlock the two routes on a bi-weekly schedule.

Now I regret not marking the routes in our article on the mission back when it was happening on the JP side. When I have a chance, I'll see if I can dig up info on which enemies appear in which route and get the article organized a little better. But, I'll have to save that for another time. Lunch break is pretty much over, so I've got to get back to work. o:

darkante
Feb 24, 2009, 01:10 PM
twin hand guns are deffinately not garbage and do way more damage than rifles.

Do more dmg? Even i have to disagree, but thx for sharing your opinion. XP
Itīs back-up only and nothing else from a more efficient angle. :(

Mysterious-G
Feb 24, 2009, 01:30 PM
Teaming up with Magayshi! Woohoo!

hyperacute
Feb 24, 2009, 01:38 PM
Shigga Pakuda would be cool as well as some of the new units. Hopefully looking forwards to it bringing more people back to the game though - card list looks a little empty at the moment despite the current event.

Noblewine
Feb 24, 2009, 02:16 PM
I can't wait to see what drops and the event only items. The challenges are something else I am anticipating.

Kylie
Feb 24, 2009, 02:47 PM
I don't get why so many people don't like Lightning Carnival...I've heard from a few importers that STD [lol] is far more boring than the Lightning Carnival, so I hope you people don't get your hopes too high. Then again, the JP version of the carnival had more stuff to do than ours. Still, I'm not that excited about it. To be honest, I resent the events because they've ruined a lot of what was fun about PSU. The game's easier now, we can only expect our "fun" temporary, and lots of normal content gets delayed because SOA has so much difficulty implementing events. I miss the days when we just got normal stuff that didn't boost anything that was already easy to get, and we knew it'd stick around long term. When did ST get lazy? /stupid question

But to not be a bitch about this, I'll say I'd like to get the Industrialized room decor and the Dulk Fakis aura.

Magician
Feb 24, 2009, 02:54 PM
When did ST get lazy? /stupid question

When Sammy bought Sega back in 2004.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 24, 2009, 02:59 PM
I'm looking forward to *finally* getting a Dark Wing.
Something I've wanted to get for my main character since AotI first came out.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 24, 2009, 04:43 PM
Do more dmg? Even i have to disagree, but thx for sharing your opinion. XP
Itīs back-up only and nothing else from a more efficient angle. :(Well my rifle with npc buffs does around 1700 and twins do around 1100 x2 maybe you should learn to count.

mvffin
Feb 24, 2009, 05:05 PM
you can fire more than one rifle shot per one twins volley.

its been calculated by multiple people that rifles and twins are almost the same DPS, so if you need to move, use twins. If you need the enemy to not move, use rifles. Otherwise, use shotguns. Its not complicated people, stop arguing.

darkante
Feb 24, 2009, 11:55 PM
Well my rifle with npc buffs does around 1700 and twins do around 1100 x2 maybe you should learn to count.

Hey, no point to get mean about it.
Try comparing them and shooting repeately and you will noticed that Rifle will shoot overall more hits, meaning it does more damage per second.

King137
Feb 25, 2009, 02:54 AM
melan knuckles deffinitly

Clunker
Feb 25, 2009, 03:07 AM
On the Black Heart unit... how often did it drop during the Dark Falz mission? I thought I was going to be able to spam Alpha for Darbelans during the current event, but I've yet to have more than one team get to the 8th round ><!

Kazemi
Feb 25, 2009, 05:05 AM
I've heard from a few importers that STD [lol] is far more boring than the Lightning Carnival, so I hope you people don't get your hopes too high.you got it backwards. all of the importors i asked said they hated dengeki and many of them quit because of it. darkness on the other hand, is when many of those that quit came back and was considered one of the best events ST ever made. in fact they were so fun, some of us wished that they'd keep the event missions around (rather than the stupid MAG mission).

To be honest, I resent the events because they've ruined a lot of what was fun about PSU.i agree with you here. too many events where you end up just spamming the same mission or two over and over as everyone tries to get a handful of rares and caps all of their chars in a couple of days. then when things aren't super easy mode anymore, everyone runs off. granted, darkness was rather fun and probably the only event since firebreak that i enjoyed all the way through.

dexter_safe
Feb 25, 2009, 08:05 AM
the rifle shotgun and twin guns are all good to me =P. which 1 is better well idc because they all do good damage(if over 31 but 41+ ofcourse)

Voison
Feb 25, 2009, 02:02 PM
Gaozoran Rod
[b]Psycho Wand
[b]Crea Wand+
[b]Okarodoc
Oka-senba
Heart of Dulk

EspioKaos
Feb 25, 2009, 02:13 PM
Hey espio

Alright. I've done a little more investigation on how this mission should work. (I've also grayed out the enemy cells in our tables for this mission article to show which ones won't be available from the start. I had to go by the articles history of updates, just marking off the enemies that were added after the dates the two routes were unlocked on the JP side. It may not be entirely accurate, but it should be fairly close.)

First, you've got the base base mission. Three blocks of Il Cabo.

The fist route will add a cutscene after that where you meet up with Leo and Tonnio. As far as I can tell, they don't actually team up with you, but rather give you information. At this point, you're given two choices. Continue forward through a door which previously had been locked or continue through a path which originally was blocked by a laser fence. There's a one-on-one fight at the end of either path. Complete that and collect your rewards from the clear boxes.

The second route, when added, will activate only if you complete the battle mentioned above (Magashi, for anyone who may not know yet) at the end of block 4 within two minutes. At that point, you get more story followed by more enemies and a new set of clear boxes (with items unique to those of the original and route 1 boxes).

Calsetes
Feb 25, 2009, 02:19 PM
That battle you have to complete, is it a 1-person battle, or your whole team? I'm just curious because I haven't read too much info on what the event consists of, and I've heard that it might be a single-man challenge deal.

Kylie
Feb 25, 2009, 02:23 PM
you got it backwards. all of the importors i asked said they hated dengeki and many of them quit because of it. darkness on the other hand, is when many of those that quit came back and was considered one of the best events ST ever made. in fact they were so fun, some of us wished that they'd keep the event missions around (rather than the stupid MAG mission).It could be a difference in opinion. I only know a few importers, so their feedback alone probably wasn't the most accurate source for the general feeling everyone had. Still, I don't think people should get their hopes too high. There's whining towards the end of every event. I remember when people were rejoicing because Firebreak was ending, which seems silly now...

EspioKaos
Feb 25, 2009, 02:25 PM
That battle you have to complete, is it a 1-person battle, or your whole team? I'm just curious because I haven't read too much info on what the event consists of, and I've heard that it might be a single-man challenge deal.

One-on-one. The whole mission is single-player, actually. (Which is why I doubt Leo and Tonnio join you for any of the final block.)

Namine
Feb 25, 2009, 02:52 PM
The story will be interesting, as for drops I would like to get the some of the following(probably won't get it all):

Hizeri / Concentrate
Vijerina / Power or LKK
Dark wing
Cati / Stamina
Armas Line (higher % are nice, but just having an elemental set of these would be nice)
Black Heart (Unit)
Shide-Misaki (twin claws with stun are really nice)
De Ragan Slayer
Mugunburga
Ank Zagza
Carriguine-Rucar
Vish Diragac ( Incapacitate on a whip, what more needs to be said?)
Rattlesnake (If I don't get one by the end of this event)
Shigga Pakuda
Guld
Psycho Wand
Gaozoran Rod

Kinako78
Feb 25, 2009, 10:34 PM
Forcing Miyo to fight dark enemies! >:D

Oh, and Guardians Tag, Elsral, possibly Green Green Line, Vijerina/Power, Vish Diragac, Asura-hikec, and Dark Wing. :D

man, I'm gonna be busy...

KunoTatewaki
Feb 25, 2009, 10:59 PM
too much stuff but too little time :(

Tyreek
Feb 25, 2009, 11:09 PM
Agreed. -_-;

Kinako78
Feb 26, 2009, 04:41 PM
ditto

Vickie
Feb 26, 2009, 09:19 PM
if elsral is the RSCM like i think it is, i definitely want that

-edit* whoa is this a solo only mission?

beatrixkiddo
Feb 26, 2009, 09:30 PM
the Magashi mission is a solo-only mission, that costs 30 Megi-spheres to play.

Elsral drops from Orgdus in one of the regular missions, though.

mvffin
Feb 26, 2009, 09:48 PM
So are any of the 'Promo' weapons worth it? Can they be higher % like arms dealer weps, or is it always less than 30% junk?

Dragonpike
Feb 26, 2009, 10:31 PM
All the rare weapons and items i can get, some for selling and some keep

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 26, 2009, 11:14 PM
I'm actually looking forward towards every aspect of Shred The Darkness. The missions should keep everyone occupied for the length of the event; and Trying to obtain all of the awsome weapons and slot units is going to be a lot of fun. I'm just hoping that I have my Xbox up here at college with me in time for the event >.>

DEM_CIG
Feb 27, 2009, 07:01 PM
Orpa / HP Restore >.>
Agreed, and the Guld, and the Dark wings.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 28, 2009, 03:32 AM
the Magashi mission is a solo-only mission, that costs 30 Megi-spheres to play.

Elsral drops from Orgdus in one of the regular missions, though.Its 15

darkfalz16
Feb 28, 2009, 03:53 AM
on the magashi mission are scape dolls allowed or is it if you die you fail?

GeekRuler
Feb 28, 2009, 06:35 PM
Looking for the Rabol Orakio, and finally get rid of my beautiful Rabol Lebfa 14% ice :D!

Oh, and I'd like one new clothing item please :3

EspioKaos
Feb 28, 2009, 08:06 PM
on the magashi mission are scape dolls allowed or is it if you die you fail?
You die, you fail. D:

_Vyser_
Feb 28, 2009, 10:11 PM
Really looking forward to all the AF and GM items in this event. Looks like this event will be a lot more fun in terms of item collecting than the current one.

Macras
Mar 1, 2009, 01:35 AM
Rabol Orakio looks sexy for my human main..... Esral is a must as well *-* but most of the other stuff is meh

Beast Boy
Mar 1, 2009, 11:27 AM
i completed alpha everyone died on stage 6 sept my friend me and him had every resist and completed it

Meta77
Mar 1, 2009, 11:29 AM
silly rappy

hunterseifer
Mar 2, 2009, 05:03 AM
I'm looking forward to heart of dulk, blackheart, and the hp restore units that will be dropping :)

VetroDrago
Mar 9, 2009, 01:21 PM
So I've been looking over the next event quite a bit, and I've noticed at least 30 drops that I'd like to have, especially Shide-misaki since I've been wanting one since I started.

My question is: Do you think that Shred the Darkness will be a great event or the greatest event? Explain your answer and list which drops/items that you're pumped about.

Elyruin
Mar 9, 2009, 01:47 PM
Um i dont know really. But were are you finding all this info at?

joefro
Mar 9, 2009, 01:51 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159242

Darius_Drake
Mar 9, 2009, 02:05 PM
I think the event will be good, not great. I try to temper my enthusiasm for upcoming events so I won't become disappointed if it does not live up to the hype I may have put on it. If it is better than I think it is a bonus. I think this will mainly be pretty cool because it is an event that will reward the community for working together. I will be trying to get all the materials I can before the event starts because one of the possible rewards is a 20% boost for synthesis success. The main items I will be looking for during the event is [B] Shigga Pakuda and yes one of my characters is vain enough for me to be hunting that Heart of Dulk. It would go perfectly with my main's outfit. Besides the 6 endurance points wouldn't hurt.

xzidanex
Mar 9, 2009, 02:09 PM
It'll be the same as every event. It's gonna be great for the first few days, then it'll lose it's lustrous shine, and just become the new White Beast for a month, and then everybody will go back to the old White Beast... which is... uh... White Beast >.>

Either way though, this event seems like it'll be better to me, just because it does indeed have alot of items coming out, AND it's story based, which gives it even more bonus points. I suppose in the end I'm just trying not to get too hyped about it, for reasons mentioned above.

Tyreek
Mar 9, 2009, 02:19 PM
I'll be interested in that sidestory available during the event. I think the events thus far will be worth the couple of megi-spheres.

ashley50
Mar 9, 2009, 02:31 PM
it'll attract some players back (again) then leave (again).

autumn
Mar 9, 2009, 02:46 PM
I played Shred the Darkness on the JP servers and found it to be the most enjoyable event I've participated in since the release of AotI (nothing has matched 1-Up imo). I have a TON of hunting I'll need to do during it and I'm looking forward to a ton of fun ^_-

EspioKaos
Mar 9, 2009, 03:18 PM
I'm mainly interested in the story aspect of the event, but as far as drops go, I wouldn't mind an Oka-senba, [B] Okarodoc, Gaozoran Rod or [B] Psycho Wand.

Mr T 13
Mar 10, 2009, 11:07 AM
I think I'm most interested in the Dark Wing unit. I've been waiting for Whitill Wing unit to come out since I saw a picture of it during Fire Break and the Dark Wing will make for a good substitute until the real deal comes out even though the END went from 6 to 3, auto recovery went from 5% to 3%, and it went from S rank to A rank... now I'm sad :(

Magician
Mar 10, 2009, 11:33 AM
With almost a dozen drops I have interest in, that should make this event highly enjoyable for me.

Akaimizu
Mar 10, 2009, 11:44 AM
It sounds pretty neat. Should be a nice event.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 12:11 PM
Yea sounds like its going to be pretty fun.

Kylie
Mar 10, 2009, 12:59 PM
I think it'll get old like every event has, and it won't be on par with the first two events. The drops are nice though, so we'll see how it goes. I'm growing somewhat more curious about it each day.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 01:40 PM
Me too cause I havent even made it past 1.2 mil yet and im pumped to make some meseta.

darkante
Mar 11, 2009, 12:27 AM
I think I'm most interested in the Dark Wing unit. I've been waiting for Whitill Wing unit to come out since I saw a picture of it during Fire Break and the Dark Wing will make for a good substitute until the real deal comes out even though the END went from 6 to 3, auto recovery went from 5% to 3%, and it went from S rank to A rank... now I'm sad :(

It really makes you forced to use that unit, seeing how it good it sounds. :P
It will probably look pretty funny to see everyone running around with that as itīs so visible in the pics.