PDA

View Full Version : AotI Go Vahra Claw

Skyly
Feb 23, 2009, 06:13 PM
Are there currently any pics for this weapon?

beatrixkiddo
Feb 23, 2009, 07:04 PM
Imagine a Vahra Claw. Then imagine it was renamed to Go Vahra Claw and given higher stats.

lethe
Feb 23, 2009, 07:06 PM
Looks the same as the vahra claw, ill find pic and source let me dig it up real quick.

http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/t_craw/govaracraw00.jpg

http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/t_craw_k.html thats the source

Skyly
Feb 23, 2009, 09:14 PM
Thank you.. Gimme SEGA Gimme

Jainsea
Feb 23, 2009, 10:04 PM
ohh neato O: I know if u have grinds and you trade it at dealer, it will lose its
grinds but the same for % also ? If this has been asked before sorry, couldn't
find it.

Ryno
Feb 23, 2009, 10:17 PM
I think all of the new ones look the same like The Crea Double +
and the Ank Kireek which look like the Ank Dedda...lol
etc etc

EspioKaos
Feb 23, 2009, 11:12 PM
ohh neato O: I know if u have grinds and you trade it at dealer, it will lose its
grinds but the same for % also ? If this has been asked before sorry, couldn't
find it.

The attribute percent of the new weapon will be random. The element will be random, too, unless the weapon being exchanged has a set element. However, the mission is set up to give higher attribute percents than normal drops. I think it's somewhere in the area of 30% and above.

Proff
Feb 24, 2009, 05:15 AM
Too many weapon reskins in PSU.

darkante
Feb 24, 2009, 05:20 AM
SEGA donīt like their brain.

Kazemi
Feb 24, 2009, 09:27 AM
Too many weapon reskins in PSU.too many whiny people in PSU.

desturel
Feb 24, 2009, 11:19 AM

Limited graphics due to the PS2's lack of harddrive. They can't do anything except for reskins because they can't add any new graphics that aren't already on disc.

ashley50
Feb 24, 2009, 11:21 AM
this is like asking what a CreaSaber+ looks like

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2009, 12:04 PM
They should have just named it Vahra Claw+ to avoid confusion :)

Jainsea
Feb 24, 2009, 01:48 PM
The attribute percent of the new weapon will be random. The element will be random, too, unless the weapon being exchanged has a set element. However, the mission is set up to give higher attribute percents than normal drops. I think it's somewhere in the area of 30% and above.

aww really? T_T I was afraid of that. I wanted my 50% light Vahra claw to stay same once upgraded ;_; !
Oh well, It be good for my lower % then if its gets random 30% and above :)
thx for the info ^_^

Delete
Feb 24, 2009, 11:02 PM
too many whiny people in PSU.

too many people who like starting stuff in psu. =/

Proff
Feb 25, 2009, 06:35 PM
Limited graphics due to the PS2's lack of harddrive. They can't do anything except for reskins because they can't add any new graphics that aren't already on disc.

True but PSO 1&2 had more weapons plus visible shields. I guess the clothes in PSU is a good tradeoff but there are way too many reskins.

too many whiny people in PSU.

Whiny players in video games is why sequels/expansions/etc, are almost always improvements. Plus, we don't cost $50 and $10 per month.